What's new

Terrorist and killer Narendra Modi on TIME 2012 list is a shame

Thanks PDF voted for Mr Awesome Modi ji .....from tamil nadu with love :smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten:

I have been a congress supporter all my life, but this time, am going to vote BJP, specially if Modi runs for the PM. Simple logic-- He must be doing something right if he pi$ses off Pakistanis so much :).

Thats a good enough reason for me :woot:

I have been a congress supporter all my life, but this time, am going to vote BJP, specially if Modi runs for the PM. Simple logic-- He must be doing something right if he pi$ses off Pakistanis so much :).

Thats a good enough reason for me :woot:

That's actually no reason my dear.

Even Zaid Hamid pisses us off a lot...

...you know where I'm gonna go with that, doncha?

some one should ask Modi ji to write a note of thanks to defence.pk for the free publicity that resulted in so many additional votes for him.. :)

but dont forget negative voting he has recieved from muslim members here i hope few chinese vote for him

Today I spoke with a Gujrati Muslim. He confirmed that Modi was involved with the killings, making sure that all connection to him were erased. Its an open secret. He wins elections because he showed how tough Hindu's can be with these Muslims thugs and how they should be taught a lesson never to raise their head again in this Hindu Ram Rajya (land of the Lord Rama). For all the world to see, this is what is wrong with closet Hindu nationalist lying and deceiving India, that smiles with everyone, including Muslims in other nations, but secretly plans to finish off Islam from the face of the earth.

I also asked about condition of Indian Muslims in India, he confirmed that jobs are hard to come by, no one hires them, unless there is quota or some Muslims open a business. Muslims of the world need to think about how to help Muslim minorities in different countries, but first we need help and unity among ourselves.

Back
Top Bottom