What's new

Terrorism and Jihad

I THINK TRRORISOM IS A FIGHT BETWEEN PEOPLE OF THEIR OWN MATTERS AND JIHAD IS DEFENCE OF MUSLIMS FOR PROTECTING THEIR RIGHTS IN THE WAY OF ALLAH .SO IT IS NOT GOOD TO COMPARE BOTH OF THEM AND MERGE THEM AND ZAKIR NAIK IS A SCHOLAR OF ISLAM I THINK EVERY ONE SHOULD LISTEN TO HIM OF WHAT HE SAID.THEN HE KNOW BUT IT IS ANOTHER MATTER...................

I THINK TRRORISOM IS A FIGHT BETWEEN PEOPLE OF THEIR OWN MATTERS AND JIHAD IS DEFENCE OF MUSLIMS FOR PROTECTING THEIR RIGHTS IN THE WAY OF ALLAH .SO IT IS NOT GOOD TO COMPARE BOTH OF THEM AND MERGE THEM AND ZAKIR NAIK IS A SCHOLAR OF ISLAM I THINK EVERY ONE SHOULD LISTEN TO HIM OF WHAT HE SAID.THEN HE KNOW BUT IT IS ANOTHER MATTER...................

rite ... because Taliban in Afghanistan are fighting for their freedom and rights. where this is not in the case of TTP.

How terrorism can be eliminted from Muslim nation??????

rite ... because Taliban in Afghanistan are fighting for their freedom and rights. where this is not in the case of TTP.

puppets never fight for freedom, they fight for other people's interest. By the way, i dont see any problem between the TTP and AT.

How terrorism can be eliminted from Muslim nation??????

I think there are 2 things come to mind.

1-Control the mullahs and their crazy Madrasahs, put a regulation in place that madrasahs should be religious schools not political/military institutions. Control it proprly, only gov madrasahs should be allowed and thats it.

2-Solve the palestine/israel issue, as this is one of the main attractive point to drag people into terrorism.

puppets never fight for freedom, they fight for other people's interest. By the way, i dont see any problem between the TTP and AT.

not all the muslims are puppets of westerns . and there is hell of a difference between TTP and AT where TTP are western puppets .

Atleast, Zakir Naiq has a mouth which he uses to defeat western propagandas, and stupid priests of different religions.

Atleast, Zakir Naiq has a mouth which he uses to defeat western propagandas, and stupid priests of different religions.

Is this what your upbringing and background taught you?? To call priests of other religion as stupid?? All religions preaches same thing: Humanity and Bhai-Chara between all human being and all religions.

Kapish?? (I've seen hutchroy using it today and sounds kinda sexy.. lol).

In any case where you aim to kill civilians or non-enemy combatants for a political/religious cause, thats terrorism.

not all the muslims are puppets of westerns . and there is hell of a difference between TTP and AT where TTP are western puppets .

And AT were Pakistan's.. isn't it right?

They were AFGHAN TALIBAN..........

Yes but their earlier name was "Mujahideen" and they contain more Pakistani and American soldiers in comparison to Afghanis.

The point is never be selective in terms of picking terrorists.

Back
Top Bottom