What's new

Terror groups developing 'dirty bomb', say security chiefs

Dear nitesh sir,
the ground situation in pakistan is not up to the standrds but, still pakistan had proved to have enough power to protect its nukes. the story you had been trying to put on, is very old propaganda stuff, which can be took as a good theory to next( JAMES BOND 007) movie, in which AMITABH & his son can act togther.:lol::agree::enjoy:

he he he good one :)

The threat is real.

If a sniper can take 2 shots on a moving PM's motercade, then they surely have the capability to get their hands on nucler weapons or Uranium.

However, since they don't know to handle it, probably they will be heavily infected when they handle it.

Also they dont have delivery systems.

I was surprised by seeing this statement, but I think the terrorists getting hands on nukes may not be totally ruled out. As some nuclear scientist with jehadi mentality can support them in getting there hands on. But overall chances looks remote.

That is out of question, Pakistani nukes are safe and well protected.
Read my earlier post: How Pakistan secures its nuclear weapons

If the security measures are good enough for America, they're good enough for the rest of the world.

I agree to some extent, but with so much insurgency around, and because of mr. Khan network some info can be leaked out and it may help. But chances are slim.

Mate, AQ is believed to have acquired enough fissile material from the black market in desintegrating Sovjet Union in the late nineties to build several dirty bombs. Even in USA huge amounts of sensitive industrial goods that can be used to build a dirty bomb has gone missing according to one report I posted elsewhere in the forum. Uranium's been reported stolen or missing in India atleast twice recently.

So AQ or Taliban have several options, why is the threat always linked to Pakistan?? :crazy:

The threat is real.

If a sniper can take 2 shots on a moving PM's motercade, then they surely have the capability to get their hands on nucler weapons or Uranium.

However, since they don't know to handle it, probably they will be heavily infected when they handle it.

Also they dont have delivery systems.

It would be a great scenario for yet another bad Bollywood movie starring Sunny Deol. :crazy:

It would be a great scenario for yet another bad Bollywood movie starring Sunny Deol. :crazy:

This is extra love for country... Looking to present scenario any thing possible in Pakistan. A frustrated military is going towards talibanization, President is most currupt man, Prime minister is a puppet. Frustration among all part of society is all time high.

Any thing is possible in current situation.........

This is extra love for country... Looking to present scenario any thing possible in Pakistan. A frustrated military is going towards talibanization, President is most currupt man, Prime minister is a puppet. Frustration among all part of society is all time high.

Worse scenario (or maybe the best as I see it) would be another martial law in Pakistan, the nukes will not be compromised. Mark my words.

Pak military going towards talibanisation is merely an Indian wet dream, one we love to pass to the world and don't mis an opportunity doing so. :crazy:

Last edited:

For someone who was berating others for 'negativity' you sure have nothing positive to say about Pakistan either do you?

A 'frustrated military going towards Talibanization'? Any facts to go with your allegations or tis the season of make believe?

As for 'frustration in society' - Pakistan is not the only country where the impact of high energy prices and runaway inflation is 'frustrating society', economic hard times are hitting a large part of the world, and Pakistan has seen worse during its history.

Mate, AQ is believed to have acquired enough fissile material from the black market in desintegrating Sovjet Union in the late nineties to build several dirty bombs. Even in USA huge amounts of sensitive industrial goods that can be used to build a dirty bomb has gone missing according to one report I posted elsewhere in the forum. Uranium's been reported stolen or missing in India atleast twice recently.

So AQ or Taliban have several options, why is the threat always linked to Pakistan?? :crazy:

The point here is which is the most unstable country out of which are in possession of nukes. But i will repeat myself again, chances of falling nukes in wrong hand is remote very remote but still a possibility.

Worse scenario (or maybe the best as I see it) would be another martial law in Pakistan, they nukes will not be compromised. Mark my words.

Pak military going towards talibanisation is merely an Indian wet dream, one we love to pass to the world and don't miss an opportunity doing so. :crazy:

Agree with Neo on the point of talibanisation of pakistan army. They are quite well trained men.

Why to do we even have to reply to such BS anyways. You cant change a mentality of an Indian. I am amazed at Flint that he knows about the reputation of the author even then he felt the need to post such crap, why because how else would the Indians support their arguement about the so called slim chances of nukes falling into the wrong hands. Utter nonsense.

Shouldnt you be in school.

The point here is which is the most unstable country out of which are in possession of nukes. But i will repeat myself again, chances of falling nukes in wrong hand is remote very remote but still a possibility.

Why possibility, i am sure they are ready to fall into the wrong hands. SO

It was quite a sensational article, which is why I posted it. However, when I looked up the author, it seems that the guy has a history of being a conduit for propaganda.

It was quite a sensational article, which is why I posted it. However, when I looked up the author, it seems that the guy has a history of being a conduit for propaganda.

Sensational for flaming whereas nothing solid to base your argument on. Get one thing straight in your head that if at any time a nuclear crises occur in the world due to negligence, it would be the US nukes or maybe Russian. Not Indias not Pakistanis and not Chinese.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom