What's new

Tenth Crusade?

What insult? It is a fact.

But now, it is centuries old history. The invaders were defeated in the 1700s. No point digging the distant past.

Oh, the Aryan invasion theory, always a conjecture at best!

And one which has been discredited. Check out the latest from the genetics studies.

Anyway, again, we have nothing to do with the Islamic world. Please carry on among yourselves.

Who Invited you to join this thread u dont like it leave it....

India with one of the Highest Muslim population, India is a part of Islamic world u like it or not.

Your previous ruler advani was born in pakistan lol he even praised the founder of Pakistan:pakistan:

People completely over look the conditions in Europe during the times of crusade, the europe was under heavy economic collapse, social disintegration, general discontent, anarchy and rising civil wars between different power factions. The Christian clergy sought to use war and imaginary enemies as a last resort measure to save Europe from all out disintegration and potentially being taken over by Muslims.

The conditions in Europe today aren't much different.

Presumably your tag-line is illustrative of a contrasting position to Europe?

@Tamizhan

Some people think they stuck on a gold mine by discovering some Karunanidhi crap with the glee that they"ve finally found something to demonize Hinduism and divide Indians :lol:

Spartacus_Σπάρτακο;2816770 said:

You don't decide that.

India with one of the Highest Muslim population, India is a part of Islamic world u like it or not.

No. India has Muslims as one of the minorities just like many countries of Europe or China or Thailand has.

Whatever the number, they are still a small part of the overall population. they rejected living in an Islamic Pakistan.

Your previous ruler advani was born in pakistan lol he even praised the founder of Pakistan:pakistan:

So? Advani was never the PM BTW.

As I said, your invitation is appreciated but not accepted. Try uniting the existing Muslim majority countries if you can to fight this "crusade". Let's see some facts on the ground and not some wet dreams on the net.

do you even know why those wars began when muslims preachers and traders were sent there they were prosecuted just like in sindh for preaching islam to save those muslims raids were made and thus wars began. sindh was attacked for the same reason persia was attacked too spain Byzantium all of these empires were attacked for the same reasons. prosecuting muslims started those without a doubt those empires didnt attack arabia they just didnt want any other religion coming in their power bcz they knew thats how Christianity began they were allowed to thrive and then they took over rome.

No doubt you are opposed to the harsh laws in Saudi Arabia forbidding the teaching of Christianity or any other religion other than Islam? Or the persecution of Christians and Hindus in Pakistan?

Spartacus_Σπάρτακο;2815008 said:
:rofl:
on a serious note those things have ruled the planet more time then any other weapons

Ahh!

The serious note! Strange music!

Does that mean that I might now ask you what Damascus steel, or Damascus sword, really means? Are you aware, as an expert on the subject, that it does not refer to Damascus at all?

Yep, Just like it was in the first crusade..40,000 Muslim army vs 250,000 strong forces of Christendom.

No offense.

But a 40,000 Muslim army with swords and spears doing a cavalry charge will be fish food against a 400 strong dug in kuffrs with machine guns.

Welcome to 21st century.

Spartacus_Σπάρτακο;2816770 said:

Didn't want to spoil your delusions but muslim constitute only 13% of Indian population and most of them are patriotic to India rather than some imaginary ummah.

Geez, Are you sure that you are a Russian.You sound more like a pakistani.

Aha! A new history has been invented. (Hollywood, eat your heart out.). The Aryans were Hindus, at the very least proto-Hindus, who came, conquered the blackie Southies and then converted them from their profound indigenous religion into Hinduism. There seems to be a minor disagreement on the tiny issue - if the Aryans conquered the Northies or the Northies conquered the Southies or the Northies don't actually exist and it is all a ruse by the Southies to confuse the talented Pak historians. But thats ok. Its not that big of a question anyway.

I am really scared of what I might learn tomorrow.

For visas, apply to Muridke.
Priceless....
image05-1.gif

Toxic Pus and Bang Galore are back. Two favorites on my side of the fence.

Happy days are here again! :)

P.S. Just saw karan.1970 after a long time too. So 3 of my favorites! :cheers:

No offense.

But a 40,000 Muslim army with swords and spears doing a cavalry charge will be fish food against a 400 strong dug in kuffrs with machine guns.

Welcome to 21st century.

keep thinking like that :lol:

I think that Indians fall in this same category, and no one can blame them since they are subject to a very weird, complicated and confusing religion witch needs quantum physics brains to grasp at least some meanings.

I agree completely.

Hinduism (Dharmic religions in general) is not a political party with strict rules, unquestioning loyalty to the leader and ever be fearful of him of his wrath if one starts to think for himself.

It's more like a guidance, a guidance to lead you onto a better spiritual path and in which questioning,criticizing the status-quo to achieve better realization,refinement is constantly encouraged. And sure it requires more brain, more thinking and more understanding.

Didn't want to spoil your delusions but muslim constitute only 13% of Indian population and most of them are patriotic to India rather than some imaginary ummah.

Geez, Are you sure that you are a Russian.You sound more like a pakistani.

Chechen, Ingush, Tatar...many of them emigrated to Scandinavia and spread religious intolerance there.

Back
Top Bottom