What's new

Tendulkar's world-record 200

i am not justifying his ball tempering

and don't forget your Dravid too did ball tempering ;) but i wasn't even talking about Ball Tempering here

I was merely pointing at his individual performance and not ball tempering

You were talking about his maturity.

I didnot agree.

Hence above examples.

GB

You are wrong with Dhoni.

I wont take the pain to correct you.

Some brother from India will do the needful.

GB

P.S: - Calling Shekib Classy and Sehwag ordinary shows the psyche, now referring Dhoni as only brute force proves it.

I don't need any clearance from a nobody to express my views.

You were talking about his maturity.

I didnot agree.

Hence above examples.

GB

well so by that logic Ian Botham, Anderson, Broad, Dravid and many more are also immature?

You are wrong with Dhoni.

I wont take the pain to correct you.

Some brother from India will do the needful.

GB

P.S: - Calling Shekib Classy and Sehwag ordinary shows the psyche, now referring Dhoni as only brute force proves it.

well yes i agree Dhoni is also a good batsmen........ Dhoni, Dravid, Ganguly, Tendulkar all of them are classy batsmen but i can't agree on Sehwag........ afterall i have been following cricket since past 15 years or so :cry: so my experience do not allow me to accept that

well yes i agree Dhoni is also a good batsmen........ Dhoni, Dravid, Ganguly, Tendulkar all of them are classy batsmen but i can't agree on Sehwag........ afterall i have been following cricket since past 15 years or so :cry: so my experience do not allow me to accept that

You are 100 % rcorrect. He is not classy . But as I heard a commentator say "He has a class of his own". He plays in way no one even thought you can play in test matches. People get more interest in test matches when he makes 200 . He brings public to the stadium for 5 day matches. And above that think about fact that he wud have heard this that he cant succeed in test cricket from coaches, friends peers, experts million times, still the guy is what he is . For me that's cool and inspiring why always take a path already taken by some one already has taken.
For me he is special in that way.

You are 100 % rcorrect. He is not classy . But as I heard a commentator say "He has a class of his own". He plays in way no one even thought you can play in test matches. People get more interest in test matches when he makes 200 . He brings public to the stadium for 5 day matches. And above that think about fact that he wud have heard this that he cant succeed in test cricket from coaches, friends peers, experts million times, still the guy is what he is . For me that's cool and inspiring why always take a path already taken by some one already has taken.
For me he is special in that way.

yes but he comes under the category of players like

Afridi, Jayasuriya, Morgan and few other sloggy players

Dravid's defensive quality+ Sehwag's brutality+ maturity of two decades and consistency= Tendulkar

In my opinion most attractive Indian batsman is VVS Laxman (of course when in form). Most brutal is Yubraj Singh (only when he stays more than 10 overs)

yes but he comes under the category of players like

Afridi, Jayasuriya, Morgan and few other sloggy players

One word consistency and 2nd shelf life 3rd contributions in team actually winning the games.

Could we have done so well against Pakistan in Pakistan or Australia in Australia without him , I don't think so. In the end result matter, method is cherry on the cake.

Dravid's defensive quality+ Sehwag's brutality+ maturity of two decades and consistency= Tendulkar

In my opinion most attractive Indian batsman is VVS Laxman (of course when in form). Most brutal is Yubraj Singh (only when he stays more than 10 overs)

i would say most brutal is Dhoni and Sehwag....... Yuvraj is a good hitter of sixes but he is not that consistant comparing to Sehwag and Dhoni

The best batsmen is Tendulkar and Tendulkar only......... second best is Dravid

Sehwag....plays for no milestones...a guy should be crazy really crazy to get to his first triple century hitting a six twice over!
he plays to murder the opposition...
his pairing with gambhir makes them the most destructive opening pair in any form...
I frankly find Sehwag better than sachin...sachin is legend stuff...but he ain't self-less...you need sher ka jigar to not value your wicket and play to kill...sometimes that woks sometimes doesn't...just like everything else...

You know its indian cricket pitch .. even Salman Butt can stroke play and make 100 on that pitch

Wait for Amla he will probbly make 200 on this pitch

Man, you must hide your face now. Sachin 200 n.o.
Dont you have your toe in your mouth now??

Sehwag....plays for no milestones...a guy should be crazy really crazy to get to his first triple century hitting a six twice over!
he plays to murder the opposition...
his pairing with gambhir makes them the most destructive opening pair in any form...
I frankly find Sehwag better than sachin...sachin is legend stuff...but he ain't self-less...you need sher ka jigar to not value your wicket and play to kill...sometimes that woks sometimes doesn't..

in another words, Sehwag got no brain and not milestone set in his mind

that is the key reason why i say he is not a proper batsmen..... he just know how to Hit the ball........ he plays more like a baseball........ just hit the ball and leave the results on to God.

No technical shots only HIT HIT and HIT

Wrong title. It should rather have been "First ODI double century ".

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom