What's new

Temple constructed by Aurangzeb at Chitrkoot

Both..................:lol:
First tell me your opinion about Ramayan.As for auranzaib getting the temple constructed in chitrkoot there is 2nd pic pujari of temple himself showing the firman written by auranzaib himself.

First ajtr blames and insults our entire army for few isolated incidents of HR violations and then trying tries to glorify one on the biggest mass murderer in the history of south asia what a hypocrite

Ya only after he got afraid, that all his soldiers and he will be punished by God !!
He was frightened and hence he built that temple!!
Even if it was fear that made him do the good deed then also i has to be appreciated.

Both..................:lol:

Its nonsense. After the fall of Mughals the local people captured all the zamindaris and to give it some sorta credibility and make it legal they came up with these stories, that falana Badshah gave them the land and what not.

Allahabad, Gazipur, Balia, Jaunpur, Mirzapur is full of these kinda stories. Heck there are some people in my village who converted to Islam during Aurungzebs time apparently and got hold of plenty of farm lands, am talking thousands of acres. And once the Mughals fcked off they converted back to Hinduism. Even today they use surnname Khan, but they are actually Hindu Bhumihars. :rofl:

Its nonsense. After the fall of Mughals the local people captured all the zamindaris and to give it some sorta credibility and make it legal they came up with these stories, that falana Badshah gave them the land and what not.

Allahabad, Gazipur, Balia, Jaunpur, Mirzapur is full of these kinda stories. Heck there are some people in my village who converted to Islam during Aurungzebs time apparently and got hold of plenty of farm lands, am talking thousands of acres. And once the Mughals fcked off they converted back to Hinduism. Even today they use surnname Khan, but they are actually Hindu Bhumihars. :rofl:
no doubt typical opportunist hindus.

First ajtr blames and insults our entire army for few isolated incidents of HR violations and then trying tries to glorify one on the biggest mass murderer in the history of south asia what a hypocrite
If Asoka can be appriciated for all his mass muder etc in kalinga war then why not auranzeb.is it that asoka was hindu converted to buddism so he can be appreciated by hindu indians but aurangzeb being muslim cant be appreciated by hindu indians.How mean...:rolleyes:

First tell me your opinion about Ramayan.As for auranzaib getting the temple constructed in chitrkoot there is 2nd pic pujari of temple himself showing the firman written by auranzaib himself.
written by auranzaib............how would I compare it...?:undecided:

:lol:

If Asoka can be appriciated for all his mass muder etc in kalinga war then why not auranzeb.is it that asoka was hindu converted to buddism so he can be appreciated by hindu indians but aurangzeb being muslim cant be appreciated by hindu indians.How mean...:rolleyes:
There is a difference between conscience and fear.....which makes the people in discussion different, also the reason behind the crime.....

Ok i appreciate that... What abot bad deeds?
Good..now for bad deed of his go open another thread dont sully my thread.

written by auranzaib............how would I compare it...?:undecided:
Compare his handwriting with available historical records.

There is a difference between conscience and fear.....which makes the people in discussion different, also the reason behind the crime.....
Only difference is Indian hindus has strong communal bias towards muslim and they dont want to admit it.

we all appreciate Ashoka for what he became after kalinga war not for what he was before kalinga war meanwhile aurangzeb continued to remain evil mass murder throughout his reign

Only difference is Indian hindus has strong communal bias towards muslim and they dont want to admit it.

Speaking truth about evil invaders is communal bias. :girl_wacko:

Back
Top Bottom