What's new

Tell Pakistan to stop exporting terror to India: BJP tells China

I don't see anything wrong with the current indo-sino relationship.

We cooperate on whatever we should, and undermine each other whenever we could.

We are neither friends nor foes, just neighbors that have to coexist, preferably in peace.

That will be one of their biggest mistakes, claiming Gilgit-Baltistan.

Considering that essential Chinese infrastructure runs through GB (Gwadar land-link through KKH), any attempts by India to grab GB will instantly result in a two-front war.

Very nicely said.....Now I dont have to spend too much time in debunking the notion of "China does not interfere in Internal matters of other countries"...

With such attitudes, do you blame us for aligning with the US?

We are neither friends nor foes, just neighbors that have to coexist, preferably in peace.

jana ji ,sun lo hoon:wave::wave:

Exactly, I've been trying to say. But mate, talking about indo-sino friendship on this forum is like suicide.

There is enough room in the world for both to progress. And co-operation is not an option but ONLY option.

Let's bring power back to asia like it used to be till 1700s.

Very nicely said.....Now I dont have to spend too much time in debunking the notion of "China does not interfere in Internal matters of other countries"...

With such attitudes, do you blame us for aligning with the US?

No, I don't blame you at all for trying, in fact I expected it.

Unfortunately for India, the USA's main partner in the region is still Pakistan, and will continue to be so. America even sent a carrier group to intimidate India during the 1970's war, and today, the USA-Pakistan relationship is even more important because of the WoT.

Regarding the USA and China, this is what Obama said:

The relationship between the US and China will shape the 21st Century, President Barack Obama has said, as top officials met in Washington for talks.

BBC NEWS | Business | US-China ties 'to shape century'

Unfortunately for India, the USA's main partner in the region is still Pakistan, and will continue to be so. America even sent a carrier group to intimidate India during the 1970's war, and today, the USA-Pakistan relationship is even more important because of the WoT.

very poor statement by u!!!,

regarding to pakistan-us relation

1)obama urged david cameron to stay hard and u know wat he said during india visit
2)obama self,when he came to parliament attacked the pakistan.
he didnt mention kashmir even(so called core issue).
3)he didnt visit there even...........

and regarding to current relation,they are stucked in a-stan.
even pakistan knows there romance with u.s is over,
rest u can google.

btw i am not in favor of deep relation with u.s,but u can google them.

-------------------------------
and related to partnership, i can post the link where obama said
this,i can continue to post them until u get frustrated.:lol::lol:

Indo-US ties defining partnership of 21st century: Obama

The U.S. and India: Partnership for the 21st Century | The Heritage Foundation

and he also said,india is already arisen:wave::wave:

this is only for u posted above

Regarding the USA and India, this is what Obama said:

Obama in Asia: US-India ties 'to define century'

BBC News - Obama in Asia: US-India ties 'to define century'

Alright then, how about this.

America and China share the worlds largest bilateral economic relationship, and are the number 1 and number 2 largest economies. When people talk about the "G2" or the "P5+1", it never involves India.

India on the other hand is not even in the TOP TEN largest economies.

In terms of strategic and economic value, India falls far behind China and Pakistan for America. China is economically vital for America, and Pakistan is strategically vital for America. India is neither.

Yeah but that's the way americans roll. Did you not see how was he acting when on trip to india? I felt he's more indian than I was?

Americans would say anything when on country's visit or a leader of any country is visiting america. I bet even if Ethiopian leader goes to america they'll be like 'Ethiopian American ties to shape the future of africa' or summin? You know I mean?

This is the same america who in IMF [international monetary fund] blames china to keep the rate of chinese yuan relatively low to 'DUMP' 'CHEAP and LOW QUALITY' products in america?

So, what I'm trying to say here is Indo-US or Sino-US ties should not jeopardise future indo-sino relations?

No one discounted Pakistan's role in the WOT....The US may very well be "dependent" (I use this quite generously) on Pak for its supplies currently. But it would be naive to think that the US will forget the blackmail that they were put through once their "Dependency" is minimized.

Pakistan may serve the US's Afg-Pak agenda and their role is limited to that....
But when it comes to China...which is a common threat to US and India, our partnership prevails....

Besides...for being the "most important partner" in the region....Pakistan doesnt really benefit much from the US...

I mean hell...the US jumped hoops to get us a Nuke deal....what have they done for Pak except to send a carrier 30 years ago....without interfering and letting their "most important ally in the region" break into two?

I think you need to reassess your statement sir!

I definitely agree with the statement....Though....

I am quite surprised that endorsement from a "Top official" suddently serves as gospel, while American criticism on other fronts is nothing more than "the arrogant american spewing nonsense"

@chinese dragon

man u r not in good form in recent days

Search for my old posts if you want to hear something more positive. :azn:

I am quite surprised that endorsement from a "Top official" suddently serves as gospel, while American criticism on other fronts is nothing more than "the arrogant american spewing nonsense"

I have never said that before, so I'm not sure what you're talking about.

Alright then, how about this.

America and China share the worlds largest bilateral economic relationship, and are the number 1 and number 2 largest economies. When people talk about the "G2" or the "P5+1", it never involves India.

India on the other hand is not even in the TOP TEN largest economies.

In terms of strategic and economic value, India falls far behind China and Pakistan for America. China is economically vital for America, and Pakistan is strategically vital for America. India is neither.

I dont think this is even worth arguing with you over....

You obviously arent in your right senses....especially considering that I have see you have a balanced view in the past.

Back
Top Bottom