What's new

TEJAS AT AMBALA STATION?

it must be ambala station, nearest base to chandigarh and i see the jet in sky not in station

my question if 2 tejas are flying from offensive base then why it is not in squardons they say its incomplete or are they fooling us. and it is in squadron?

What was the time when you saw those tejas? ;)

it must be ambala station, nearest base to chandigarh and i see the jet in sky not in station

my question if 2 tejas are flying from offensive base then why it is not in squardons they say its incomplete or are they fooling us. and it is in squadron?
mate are you sure you saw a couple of Tejas flying over your home:what:?i mean i am not disbelieving you but is there any distinct possibility that the jets you saw yesterday were a couple of Mirage-2000H because both of these aircrafts have delta shaped wings(precisely the Tejas has a tail less delta wing) and you may have mistaken them for Tejas as its quite difficult to identify these two birds from one another from a distance and afaik,the Ambala airbase has a squadron of Mirage-2000H stationed there:coffee:(btw i am asking all these questions just out of curiosity so don't be offended).

I knew - tere 12 wajay hoon gay :omghaha:

stupid i am a girl

mate are you sure you saw a couple of Tejas flying over your home:what:?i mean i am not disbelieving you but is there any distinct possibility that the jets you saw yesterday were a couple of Mirage-2000H because both of these aircrafts have delta shaped wings(precisely the Tejas has a tail less delta wing) and you may have mistaken them for Tejas as its quite difficult to identify these two birds from one another from a distance and afaik,the Ambala airbase has a squadron of Mirage-2000H stationed there:coffee:(btw i am asking all these questions just out of curiosity so don't be offended).

i am sure it was tejas i am from defense background and i know airforce very well.

stupid i am a girl

i am sure it was tejas i am from defense background and i know airforce very well.
okay sorry mate for kind of interrogating you as i found it a little bit off the roof but as you are from a defense background i am quite sure you'll be able to identify a Tejas from a mirage-2000H:cheers:

okay sorry mate for kind of interrogating you as i found it a little bit off the roof but as you are from a defense background i am quite sure you'll be able to identify a Tejas from a mirage-2000H:cheers:

are u in israel? do u play battlefield3?

Back
Top Bottom