What's new

Teenager beats tech giants to launch world's first smart WATCH

I've actually heard about this, apparently the watch isn't that great and is filled with problems like massive lag and random shut downs. Another problem is the extremely low battery life.

Still, for a teen, this is pretty impressive work.

I've actually heard about this, apparently the watch isn't that great and is filled with problems like massive lag and random shut downs. Another problem is the extremely low battery life.

Still, for a teen, this is pretty impressive work.
Sir he did not make it, it's Chinese OeM white label tech. eBay or google "rock" smartwatch.

Eh, either way, it's not a very good watch. Just get the pebble if anyone wants one of these.

Already saved up for it. I love the fact how seamlessly it pairs with iPhones.

This is not like water car engineer hoax, the product is working fine and just like Apple they did some assembly.

People are burning here :lol:

We all know how much Chinese products are reliable, Indians do some quality stuff.

That thing looks like a rebranded OEM made from a low tier chinese manufacturer. You can see the shoddy design in the first picture as if they made a loose plastic case and just forced a small tablet into it.

This is not like water car engineer hoax, the product is working fine and just like Apple they did some assembly.

People are burning here :lol:

Oh Bahi it's not indian, it's made in CHINA. Learn to read!

Oh Bahi it's not indian, it's made in CHINA. Learn to read!

When Apple gathers some products and assembles and make a good product you people call it as an innovation and stand in a line to buy it.

Indian students have done the same, assembling is not that easy plus the software upgrades are also good ones.

When Apple gathers some products and assembles and make a good product you people call it as an innovation and stand in a line to buy it.

Indian students have done the same, assembling is not that easy plus the software upgrades are also good ones.

Lol what? It's Chinese OEM, that have added nothing. The watch is actually called "rock cellphone watch" looke it up on amazon. Same features, same is, same everything... There has been no innovation here...

Lol what? It's Chinese OEM, that have added nothing. The watch is actually called "rock cellphone watch" looke it up on amazon. Same features, same is, same everything... There has been no innovation here...

Although other smart watches, including the Pebble and Sony's Live Watch, can wirelessly connect with mobile phones, Androidly is the first to come with the operating system fully integrated.

Androidly has a 2inch screen and comes with a 2MP camera.

It runs on an older version of the Android operating system called Android 2.2 Froyo.

A speaker, camera and microphone are built into the device and it can be plugged into a USB socket to be used as a storage device.

It can also be used to charge the phone.

Androidly is the brainchild of four students from India - software developer Ankit Pradhan, communications professional Pavneet Singh Puri and lawyer Apurva Sukant plus teenager Siddhant Vats.

Sukant said: 'There are other such products in the market, but they mostly sync with a smartphone and are not phones in themselves.

'We have ported Android on to a much smaller board and built a wearable phone.'

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...h-worlds-first-smart-watch.html#ixzz2XshseReH

They have assembled and done some software and hardware changes. :agree:

They have assembled and done some software and hardware changes. :agree:

No they have not brother, it is running on 2.2 and the layout is the same, please google both watches and compare... Nothing has changed, it's all rubbish. They just took a white label product which is not a smart watch but a cellphone watch and called it a SmartWatch...

koi MQM ko batao ke ab mobile chor ker ghari snaching shuru karo karachi main :rofl:

Hahah.. :p

Dear Sir,
There is absolutely no comparison between what Apple does and what these guys have done.

Secondly a Cheat is a Cheat and a Liar is a Liar weather he is Pakistani, American or Indian.

From what I see on this thread and what I have googled these guys haven't done anything substantial except marketing watch under their own brand. Now you can call that a marketing innovation. But a product innovation its definitely not.

Dear Sir,
There is absolutely no comparison between what Apple does and what these guys have done.

Secondly a Cheat is a Cheat and a Liar is a Liar weather he is Pakistani, American or Indian.

From what I see on this thread and what I have googled these guys haven't done anything substantial except marketing watch under their own brand. Now you can call that a marketing innovation. But a product innovation its definitely not.

No they have not brother, it is running on 2.2 and the layout is the same, please google both watches and compare... Nothing has changed, it's all rubbish. They just took a white label product which is not a smart watch but a cellphone watch and called it a SmartWatch...

Hahah.. :p

I haven't checked the details, anyway thank you people for the details :cheers:

MY attention was more towards the girl :D
But arent these kind of watches available already? And £150 is very expensive for this.

Lol indians at their best......no not the tech work but......copying other's work and than claiming the rights....:rofl:.....look at the size of this hideous watch.....i bet 3310 in a wrist band will be lighter than these......on the contrary I will buy one of those keychain sized phones with better battery size and cost 100 dollar less :D

Back
Top Bottom