What's new

technological edge over Pakistan and China has been to some extent proven

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a Russian co-worker who in another life manned a s-300 battery for Moscow. They were told they would be shot if a cruise missile got through to Moscow. Needless to say, they expected to get shot if the West ever attacked.

That is just a s**t job.

:lol:

Yet, despite India's many "famous scientists" :lol: it still cannot produce a 1970's train or airplane, nor can it even manufacture a single indigenous microchip, nor can it manufacture its own machine tools, its metallurgy is mostly low class pig steel and owned by a British anyways, its capital goods are all imported, it is nowhere near the top on basic indicators such as size of steel and other metals, chemical, semiconductor, automobile, shipbuilding, textile, petroleum industries or even software (yes, India's shining software myth is just a joke, India's entire software industry is half the size of China's, even India's LCA uses imported Lockheed Martin code unlike China which wrote its own control code for all our airplanes and rockets).

You are mistaken about the trains, machine tools, steel and much else. If you really want to learn, I can provide the details or you could get it easily from the net.

I love the fascination of you guys with running down India. Wonder about the reason for this obsession though.

In fact, not really! ;)

wow! chinese commenting about their technological superiority!!.They do not have a single quality brand from their country.No even one famous scientist.Their so called innovations are joke especially for a country which claims to be a contiguous civilization for 5000 years.Most of their technology is either copied,stolen or done with help from developed countries.Their mathematical achievements are simply pathetic when compared to indians.
Most of their products are third rate crap,even the expensive ones.

this is a 0.01% list of what chinese copied and where they copied from -

China's Missile Imports and Assistance From Abroad

see for yourself the chinese rocket quality - frying 500 'high iq' heads in one go'

For your knowledge (or lack thereof), China's rocket launch success rate is over 94%. India's success rate is 79%.

Enough said. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe that PDF readers are not unfamiliar with your delusional lying habit, and yet again they might be also laughing at the repeated showcases of your pathetic reading comprehension, and self-inflicted false accusations with foul languages thereafter as a result:

Can’t you SEE that “Mom” was under the tight context of, and in a close analogy to, the “Mother Rus” , which had no concret meaning and could be casually replaced by Uncle, Aunt, Nephew, Doctor, Driver, Plumber…whatever ???

I bet you will sue your Indian cops too, when they ask you to fill in your patents’ names in a form, right? :smokin:

See, I care a damn for your personal opinions and your pathetic racism. I could make all sorts of comments about Chinese or any race but I am not a racist.

Let me just stick to facts and you have been clear exposed for your lies.

You logic is pathetic and builds on conjuring up some opinions that reinforce themselves with other faulty assumptions.

You claimed that PSLV is a Russian rocket.

You claimed that Chandyan was in orbit for just 2 months.

Now both these are basic facts that are easy to check. You prove what you claimed or just eat crow.

The pathetic logic goes like this:

Indians are unintelligent and low IQ.

Hence incapable of producing anything good.

A list of various "failed" projects that is memorized by rot.

Any achievements must necessarily be "unrepresentative" or from outside, even when facts scream otherwise.

Frankly, no one cares for a frustrated Chinese origin troll wallowing in self pity, probably beaten by the skinheads and having delusions of grandeur.

People with low self esteem like you typically try to use the benefit of the collective, the supposed high "IQ" of the Chinese to cover up for you own unspectacular and underachiever life.

Now prove that second generation and third generation Indians in the West are not doing good. With facts than your silly BS and personal opinions.

Most people here including most Chinese know that you are a hate filled troll. I concur.

You are mistaken about the trains, machine tools, steel and much else. If you really want to learn, I can provide the details or you could get it easily from the net.

I love the fascination of you guys with running down India. Wonder about the reason for this obsession though.

In fact, not really! ;)

Finacle man I'm gonna call you out about the Indian trains and machine tools. I don't care about commodity or specialty steel. Please tell us.

An average Indians in a large society inhabitated by all kinds of Indians - the good, bad and the ugly, in my experiences,

- is not hardworking but normal;

- is not really honest but rather conning and sly who is most likely to backstab you without 2nd thought whenever you're in his way in a competitive enviroemnt ( such as working together in the same team for a profit-oriented org ) ;

- and to be perfectly honest I find average Indian here in the UK rather unintelligent, or regular at best --- an average Chinese or an average European given the same level of education background is much much more intelligent in my experiences.

You have to ask you self this question:

Why average Indians in PDF (self-selected - hence can be seen as random in statistical sense) is totally different from what you experienced , but more like what I see in my daily experiences then??

Open your eyes and see the full picture beyond your tiny campus , my friend.

i have to agree with u, as working in the UK for 5 years after my graduation, I did to realize that indians are not as claimed to be honest (totally opposite), hard working (complaining too much), intelligent.. as u dont see many indians from top UK's universities like cambridge, oxford, LSE, warrick etc,(lots of chinese and europeans) but u can find that some unis that are ranked after 50's are full of them`!!

stange thing was the those indians from india are much nicer and performing better than those are born in the UK, and also they have that strange 'pride'
among them, they always compare london to mumbai, like saying in mumbai we have this and that``!

but its easier to make local born indian freinds, they are more like western than indian which is quite different from local born chinese which their chinese heritage is very obviouse!

Finacle man

So you remember the drubbing you got there for your ignorance. Good, you are a quick learner. ;)

I'm gonna call you out about the Indian trains and machine tools. I don't care about commodity or specialty steel. Please tell us.

What do you want to know about trains? That India manufactures them or not?

Chittaranjan Locomotive Works - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Integral Coach Factory - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Machine tools:

http://www.imtma.in/index.php?page=machine_tool_industry

i dont mean to pis$ on this thread, but i found a shocking article:

How China Steals U.S. Military Secrets - Popular Mechanics

i have to agree with u, as working in the UK for 5 years after my graduation, I did to realize that indians are not as claimed to be honest (totally opposite), hard working (complaining too much), intelligent.. as u dont see many indians from top UK's universities like cambridge, oxford, LSE, warrick etc,(lots of chinese and europeans) but u can find that some unis that are ranked after 50's are full of them`!!

stange thing was the those indians from india are much nicer and performing better than those are born in the UK, and also they have that strange 'pride'
among them, they always compare london to mumbai, like saying in mumbai we have this and that``!

but its easier to make local born indian freinds, they are more like western than indian which is quite different from local born chinese which their chinese heritage is very obviouse!

stick to topic man.

So you remember the drubbing you got there for your ignorance. Good, you are a quick learner. ;)

What do you want to know about trains? That India manufactures them or not?

Chittaranjan Locomotive Works - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Integral Coach Factory - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Machine tools:

:: Indian Machine Tool Manufacturers' Association ::

Ha ha, your self-delusion knows no bounds Finacle man.

Stop falling for the trick questions.
B_F said India has trouble making 1970's trains. I think you just proved his point. Lol.
Welcome to the 1960's my friend...
WAP5_loco.jpg

Ha ha, your self-delusion knows no bounds Finacle man.

Stop falling for the trick questions.
Speeder 2 said India has trouble making 1970's trains. I think you just proved his point. Lol.
Welcome to the 1960's my friend...
WAP5_loco.jpg

Are you a buffoon?

He is a foolish idiot troll that knows nothing. Don't give me his fuckin example!

Are you a buffoon?

He is a foolish idiot troll that knows nothing. Don't give me his fuckin example!

STOP Falling for Trick Questions.
I give you credit for not directing us to this:

jaipur.jpg

See, I care a damn for your personal opinions and your pathetic racism. I could make all sorts of comments about Chinese or any race but I am not a racist.

Racist card pulling ? *SIGH* :no:

Let me just stick to facts and you have been clear exposed for your lies.

You logic is pathetic and builds on conjuring up some opinions that reinforce themselves with other faulty assumptions.

You claimed that PSLV is a Russian rocket.

You claimed that Chandyan was in orbit for just 2 months.

Now both these are basic facts that are easy to check. You prove what you claimed or just eat crow.

You are lying basically, trying to con the readers.

Firstly readers have to excuse me for not being able to memorise the detail figures

of some unknown minor rocket precisely - thus the figures I stated were not entirely accurate...

... nevertheless, the basic facts and my statements remain the same, and unaffected:

My statement 1: Chandrayaan-1 technology was far more inferior than Japan and EU's counterparts, let alone those of "Big 3".

Supported by Fact 1 : Indians lost contact with Chandrayaan-1 much shorted than it was originally designed for.

Instead of lossing it 2 months out of 1-year mission as I memorised; it was lost in 10 months out of a 2-year mission.

Chandrayaan-1: ISRO loses contact, claims mission 'over'

PTI, Aug 29, 2009, 09.52pm ISTBANGALORE: Ten months after it was launched, India's maiden moon mission the ambitious Chandrayaan-1 came to an abrupt end on Saturday after ISRO lost communication with the spacecraft, cutting short the dream odyssey that was expected to last two years.

"The mission is definitely over. We have lost contact with the spacecraft," Project Director of the Chandrayaan-1 mission M Annadurai said.

( source: Chandrayaan-1: ISRO loses contact, claims mission 'over' - Times Of India)

My statement 2: India PSLV is not indigenous, but foreign.

I speculated, with sufficient theoritical proofs, that India's PSLV is of Russian origin like India's GSLV, yet by breifly looking at the following document, I noticed that it's indeed the US origin . And I 'll further speculate that it also contains key Russian tech at later stages ( someone in PDF who knows more on this detail can chip in here, as I have no time to search it, for now. )

Supported by Fact 2 : "Indian" PSLV is not Indian technology, not even close !

India obtained the solid-fuel techonolgy for the SLV-3 and the PSLV from the U.S. in the 1960s

(source: page 5, http://www.npolicy.org/article_file/Indias_ICBM-On_a_Glide_Path_to_Trouble.pdf -- a Policy Research Paper by Dr. Richard Speier, The Nonprolifertion Policy Education Center, Washington, DC. 2006 )

(furthe detail can refer to Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists, November 1989, available at http://winconsinproject.org/countries/India/misshelp.html)

Conclusion: ... The technology of an Indian ICBM would be that of a space launch vehicle -- either directly via the PSLV or indirectly via the Agni, which is based on SLV-3...

( source: page 19 of http://www.npolicy.org/article_file/Indias_ICBM-On_a_Glide_Path_to_Trouble.pdf --- a Policy Research Paper by Dr. Richard Speier, The Nonprolifertion Policy Education Center, Washington, DC. 2006 )

So I've easily exposed both of your lies with reliable sources, alongwith your viled misleading intention.

What's your next move? Name calling or racist card pulling ?

The pathetic logic goes like this:

Indians are unintelligent and low IQ.

Hence incapable of producing anything good.

A list of various "failed" projects that is memorized by rot.

Any achievements must necessarily be "unrepresentative" or from outside, even when facts scream otherwise.

Frankly, no one cares for a frustrated Chinese origin troll wallowing in self pity, probably beaten by the skinheads and having delusions of grandeur.

People with low self esteem like you typically try to use the benefit of the collective, the supposed high "IQ" of the Chinese to cover up for you own unspectacular and underachiever life.

Now prove that second generation and third generation Indians in the West are not doing good. With facts than your silly BS and personal opinions.

Most people here including most Chinese know that you are a hate filled troll. I concur.

What a surprise! So more name calling and more racist card pulling... - stick to Hindustan tradition, eh?

*SIGH* :no:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom