What's new

technological edge over Pakistan and China has been to some extent proven

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah the democracy card.

Just like how I can make a response to your rather false crass insults with some of my own factual ones.e

Is the Chinese government stopping people from eating scorpions and etc............ Then don't falsely accuse them of doing so. As long as it doesn't damage health they don't care.

Yeah I know, I was just messing with IQ guys.

Yeah I know, I was just messing with IQ guys.

report it instead.

We are discussing the technological level of ABMs in China and India.

Since someone kindly decided to post a article here we expect some argument.

just bacause you sit on a horse, it doesn't mean you are a horse, then of course you'll disagree with me on this.

I dunno about the thickenss whch indians seem to hold the title,

but I do know for a fact that us guys are way smarter than what you could dream about.

Now back to thread topic!

Ah the IQ guy who is actually arguing in my favour without him knowing so !

Does your genius know where the French Fries originated ?

trick indians want to steal everything to cliam to their 'indigenous' creation like what happen to LCA, Arjun, moon missions, etc```what did u guys really contributed to the world? i curry and 7/11 thats all````` the current numbering system the real world using is called Arabic numerical system, u guys just add hindu in it`` pathetic

Let me try to inject some knowlege for one last time,however hopeless it might seem to be.

They are called Arabic numerals because it was the Arab merchants who spread the Hindu numerals which was extensively used in India to the western world.

The Indian numerals discussed in our article Indian numerals form the basis of the European number systems which are now widely used. However they were not transmitted directly from India to Europe but rather came first to the Arabic/Islamic peoples and from them to Europe.

Arabic numerals

"I will omit all discussion of the science of the Indians, ... , of their subtle discoveries in astronomy, discoveries that are more ingenious than those of the Greeks and the Babylonians, and of their valuable methods of calculation which surpass description. I wish only to say that this computation is done by means of nine signs. If those who believe, because they speak Greek, that they have arrived at the limits of science, would read the Indian texts, they would be convinced, even if a little late in the day, that there are others who know something of value." - Severus Sebokht, 662 AD

Grand Slam is 4 Tournaments. Why am I debating you ?? Stupid me.

Because you still don't get it. A Grand Slam is a tournament - the critical letter being "a"

Wikipedia -
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Slam_(tennis)

"The four Major tennis tournaments, also called the Grand Slams" - The "Grand Slam" is the winning of all four Major tournaments in a single year[2][3][4][5][6]; however, it has also been used for many years now to refer to any of the major tournaments.[7] Though technically incorrect, since a "Grand Slam" is a collective achievement, rather than a single event, this term is now used by the major tournaments themselves

So technically you were correct - if you were stating this in like 1955 or something - but I can see why someone from China has not kept pace with modern times. It is not your fault.

Including the Arabs who call them "Hindu numerals" - He wrote a book on the Hindu number system known today only in a later Latin translation as De numero indorum, "On the Hindu numbers." Subsequently he wrote a longer and very influential work, Al-jabr w'al muqabalah, known in Europe as Algebra, which included all the techniques of arithmetic still taught in schools today. The author's name, Latinized as "Algorismus," is the root of the English word "algorithm".

The Hindu-Arabic numeration system was known in Europe by 1000, but at first it didn't make much of a dent in the use of Roman numerals. During the 1100's the "Arabic" numerals were a topic of great interest among European scholars, and several translations of the Algebra appeared. In 1202, Leonardo of Pisa (ca. 1180-1250) published a famous book Liber abaci explaining and popularizing the Hindu-Arabic system, the use of the zero, the horizontal fraction bar, and the various algorithms of the Algebra.

see this is the difference between a fact using argument from Speeder 2 and a curry head pathetic indian made up arguments like u... routinely killing tibetans and muslims? haha, a classic definition of gulible brainwarshed poor person.. u really should get out ur slum to see the civilized colourful world outside india... the human rights condition in north africa is way much better than indian, as i'v been to so many places over there.

:P

There is no need to be racist when you have no facts or figures to back up your arguments. Perhaps it is acceptable in China but in democratic nations, we follow norms when it comes to debates.

wow IQ of just 85 and still india is one of the fastest developing economy imagine what will happen with higher IQ

The Chinese IQ must be on par with the Aboriginals in Australia most likely - they pretty much never raise their voice against the government, live in a secluded environment and are fine with being directed rather than being in control - the similarities are uncanny. The Chinese probably fudged their IQ test to show their country in a good light - same way they made that little girl lip sync in the Olympics because she was alleged better looking that the real child and hence represented China better. The rules which apply in the rest of the world don't apply in China.

:lol:

Why does India have a GDP/capita at the level of Vietnam, even though Vietnam fought a war for 30 years and only had 25 years of peace?

Why does the Congo have a GDP/capita double that of India? Do Indians have lower IQ than blacks?

Does anyone actually want to talk about ABMs?\

You know that tiny thing this thread is about.

This is what European (Western) civilisation was, and probably still is, all about: unbridled personal opinions, peer reviews, and debates in order to stimulate free research and scientific advancement. This endeavour single-handedly launched the humanity into the modern world that we are in.

No, this is what all civilization that has once been great does. I have to disagree with your western only view.

Modern world are constantly being created. The past couple hundred year just happens to be a western spurred movement. It could happen in Asia again.

:lol:

Why does India have a GDP/capita at the level of Vietnam, even though Vietnam fought a war for 30 years and only had 25 years of peace?

Why does the Congo have a GDP/capita double that of India? Do Indians have lower IQ than blacks?

Population on Vietnam - 89 million; Population of India 1.2 billion.

Your racist insinuation on blacks does not merit a response.

What I wonder is why Indians here refuse to talk about ABMs.

I mean why bother posting on a thread on the Chinese section about Indian ABMs being ahead if you can't back it up.

What I wonder is why Indians here refuse to talk about ABMs.

I mean why bother posting on a thread on the Chinese section about Indian ABMs being ahead if you can't back it up.

I concur. Exactly - why did a Chinese guy post this thread - with an article written by a Pakistani journalist?

I concur. Exactly - why did a Chinese guy post this thread - with an article written by a Pakistani journalist?

Yes and I already proved that article was false.

Unless people here want to talk about ABMs they should stop polluting the thread, Chinese and Indian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom