What's new

technological edge over Pakistan and China has been to some extent proven

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really??? How did I get busted? I maintain that while there were scams in CWG, human rights were not grossly violated nor did any child suffer any psychological damage

CWG>>>>>>>>>>>BO

If you can't handle the truth - I understand. You are indoctrinated by your state run media and your regime to accept abuse and not question your government.

NO country is perfect, including China.

Yet China looks like a saint compared to India´s `human` rights.

In fact 100s of millions of Indians don´t even have Human Rights, not even animal rights.

This is because they are starved to death, and being prosecuted like animlas freely by `higher` castes.

More than 2 million Indian kids died of malnutrition every year, since India´s Idependence.

Every freekin year!

That is 4 kids die every minute!

During the time i finished this post of mine, 6 Indian kids died due to malnutrition

Indian `Human` rights, you said?

It's like saying Dirac corrected the mistakes of Fermi that's why it's called Fermi-Dirac statistics. It seems the brainwashing part has truth in it.

In fact 100s of millions of Indians don´t even have Human Rights, not even animal rights.

This is because they are starved to death, and being prosecuted like animlas freely by `higher` castes.

More than 2 million Indian kids died of malnutrition every year, since India´s Idependence.

Every freekin year!

During the time i finished this post of mine, 6 Indian kids died due to malnutrition

Better to die in malnutrition than to be killed while in mother's womb by order of an oligarchy running the country. Do you guys need permission while getting laid as well?

Are you a physicist? Bose had lots of errors in his equations that Einstein fixed.
Am I talking to a wall ???

You seems to be an arts graduate. A science graduated doesn't say it had lots of errors or it had some errors. Why don't put your buck where your mouth is?

Couldn't get into a US grad school?? Who from US goes to Scandinavia for grad school.

Your undergrad must have really sucked. Haha.

Haha, I bet you would really like to know.

Every freekin year!

China kills about a million a year with pollution alone. Then there is malnutrition. It also routinely kills Tibetans. And Muslims. India comes across as saintly in comparison.

Not really, but did you have to wear a GPS ankle bracelet tracker at this US undergrad????

Game-Set-Match buddy.

Once again you show why the national IQ level of China would be on par with the Aboriginals. If I were in this US universtiy where I had to wear an ankle bracelet - I would have to be a time traveler to have finished grad school. Game, Set, Match, Tournament.

You seems to be an arts graduate. A science graduated doesn't say it had lots of errors or it had some errors. Why don't put your buck where your mouth is?

Or even a Science graduate from China with a minor in English.

And we are still waiting for you to provide us with a link to the so-called Einstein Bose condensate.

No you wouldn't need to time travel buddy. They've had GPS trackers for "students" like you since 1983.

Ankle monitor

Game - Set - Match - Tournament - Grand Slam - Hall of Fame - All Time Great

I am done waiting - I must now go to Azad Maidan and Gateway of India to protest against my Government. I can assure you, there will be no tanks to roll me over. Ciao.

No you wouldn't need to time travel buddy. They've had GPS trackers for "students" like you since 1983.

Ankle monitor

Game - Set - Match - Tournament - Grand Slam - Hall of Fame - All Time Great

Another lie - Mao would be proud. Please show me a link where an ankle monitor has ever been used on an Indian student prior to the current situation. And err - a Grand Slam is a tournament. Incase, you did not know. :)

Jackdaws, from the information I can gather, you went to a Tier 3 or Tier 4 US undergrad. Right??

To give you just a hint of my academic credentials, my high school is ranked number 1 in the entire US for the last 15 years in a row.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom