What's new

Tech help needed

third eye

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
I have recently replaced my laptop.

Now when I post the spellcheck option does not work, can any one please advise me what to do so as to carry out spell checks.

I have tried whatever little I knew which obviously isnt much.

spellchecker aint working.....................:lol:

I have recently replaced my laptop.

Now when I post the spellcheck option does not work, can any one please advise me what to do so as to carry out spell checks.

I have tried whatever little I knew which obviously isnt much.

spell check on internet or in pc? if on net which browser you using?

spell check on internet or in pc? if on net which browser you using?

Sorry should have been elaborate.

I meant the spell checkwallah option when one posts or replies - the one next to the 'wrap' option .

wo main ne bech diya hai pessy nhi thy pichly hafty yaar .bari karki chal rahi thi to socha kuch bech ker guzara kerty hain :D

Mostl probably you need to upgrade your browser............If you are using Windows7 downlaod and install Internet explorer 9 also download and install Adbode Flash Player Runtime......otherwise search on the google you will find the solution.

firefox has inbuilt spell checker. if you mistyped something in firefox, it'll show a red wavy underline, right click on that word and select the appropriate and correct one.

when u right click on writing pad(where to write a reply/post) there is option called spell checker go inside it than click on the check the spelling.....i think this should do the work...

These days when a post is opened why do some words get underlined in Blue and soon become a link to eith an ad or something equally silly.

This happens while on the net too.

Have I done something wrong or do I need to do something ?

Pls suggest.

It's the problem of your Browser if without Computer virus

Guys something totally unrelated, but how can get back the animated paper clip helper from version 2005 ? I am using 2010 now....

These days when a post is opened why do some words get underlined in Blue and soon become a link to eith an ad or something equally silly.

This happens while on the net too.

Have I done something wrong or do I need to do something ?

Pls suggest.

Usually happens in Yahoo.

Guys something totally unrelated, but how can get back the animated paper clip helper from version 2005 ? I am using 2010 now....

Install the 2005 version.

Back
Top Bottom