What's new

Tatas make first defence purchase

^^^^
I am hoping that the urgency that Mr. AK Anthony has shown so far will greatly benefit all the private players.... many critical policy changes are pushed by the current DM.... so I am sure we will see fruits soon... and Private sector as far as execution is concern , are quite topnotch .... lets hope for he best:toast_sign::toast_sign:

I actually didn't get the exact benefit.
So thats why i asked that question.

with the help of tata group's enormous presence in the country, ELTA systems can sell its systems easily to india.

elta group can transfer the technology of some of their products to this joint venture company and this JV company can inturn sell their products to indian forces. it will be easier for indian armed forces to buy from this company because i think it will be treated as an indian company.

don't just see what will happen because of this deal... see the intention of a great company.... where they are planning to go... there are enormous opportunity... till date we don't have a lockheed or boeing in India... do you realize the huge scope !!!!:cheers:

I actually didn't get the exact benefit.
So thats why i asked that question.

quality products on schedule
sooner R & D will b done which will be result oriented
so government need not invest much

I think mumbai Taj incident rubbed Ratan tata badly...

" ..yes am angry, i am angry cos i shut my mouth for so long..cos i prefrd not to see my country naked in the middle of the street...cos i coaxed myself so long n swallowed the ndtv terror bites with a fresh pizza in my hand...am angry today cos i feel safer staying away from my own street,my own roads...i hate red n someone slapped my face with red...donno how to protect my "little" from the flame...yes am angry today...let all of us be angry today...let us not forget 26/11 "

let us all get personal!!!!:flame:

ELTA indian subsidiary sold to TATA means Indians would get ELTAs top of the line products without any hitch....

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom