What's new

Tata is owner of Tata-Daewoo Pakistan

Recently I came across something interesting. South Korea, the highly successful vehicle manufacturing nation has become involved with India and Indian companies in unusual ways. And some of these Korean companies are involved in Pakistan:

:: DAEWOO PAKISTAN EXPRESS BUS SERVICE ::

And here is Daewoo wiki page:

Tata Daewoo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So looks like India is using Korea to reach Pakistan, Middle-east and Central Asia market. SsangYong Motors is also owned (70%) by Mahindra & Mahindra:
SsangYong Motor Company - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Korea and India apparently are strategic partners:
Special Report - India - South Korea Strategic Partnership

Are you jealous

Oh shut up........We have a lot of things common with Americans too but that does not make them one of us. We also wear pant shirts we also can speak english etc etc.

We were part of the Great Muslim Empire of South Asia for 1000 years thats all.

Other then that we dont give a shit abt yr kind or where u live.

Pakistanis were not cave men when Islam arrived in subcontinent. Before that you were one of us and it is evident from life style/sense of humor/music/literature/language/culture of yours. Invaders came and influenced religious beliefs of few people of subcontinent but that does not make them an Arab or a Turk.
No matter how much you deny "par Sare Pakistani Dil se Desi hi hain"

Oh shut up........We have a lot of things common with Americans too but that does not make them one of us. We also wear pant shirts we also can speak english etc etc.

We were part of the Great Muslim Empire of South Asia for 1000 years thats all.

Other then that we dont give a shit abt yr kind or where u live.

You were not part but ruled by that empire just like others in the sub continent. Foreign invaders ruled my ancestors as well as yours.
Remember converting to Islam doesn't make you an Arab/Turk (one of them)

India(2500 years ago)
images

The concept of India is 3000 years old.

LMAO.. Last a couple of years.. not a single **** was given.. and when modern day india was formed.. it had over 600 princely states,kingdoms etc...

they looks down on Hinduism and Hindus. that is evident. A negro or caucasian musalman also strives to look and act like an Arab as they are accustomed to this as part of their religion. they believe Hindus are inferior to Arabs and Muslims. you better understand this.

you can keep a Christian or Buddhist as your brother, but not Islamics as they *generally* tend to believe in one ummath and rest all considered as subhumans. difference is, the Sunnis in India are acclimatized to Hindus and our culture and are generally tolerant. a north Indian Muslim is not the yardstick to judge a Pakistani or Afghan.

Business is Business it is only about making profit! nothing else

Pakistanis were not cave men when Islam arrived in subcontinent. Before that you were one of us and it is evident from life style/sense of humor/music/literature/language/culture of yours. Invaders came and influenced religious beliefs of few people of subcontinent but that does not make them an Arab or a Turk.

You were not part but ruled by that empire just like others in the sub continent. Foreign invaders ruled my ancestors as well as yours.
LOL we have mostly Arab or CA background.......Even my race is Abbasi who were arabs mainly from iraq.

Abbasi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yr state propaganda may work on innocent indians who dont know the reality but it doesnt work on world.

LOL we have mostly Arab or CA background.......Even my race is Abbasi who were arabs mainly from iraq.

Yr state propaganda may work on innocent indians who dont know the reality but it doesnt work on world.

Yes of course; nothing can work on simple camel-drivers.
Are all of you in Pakistan; sons of Arab Sheikhs? You must then be having an Oasis or Oil-Well or two? :azn:

Indians and Pakistanis are different and we Indians are proud of those differences; why this same discussion again and again?

On topic: how does it matter who is the owner as long as the products are good at fair prices?

It might hold true for you but its hard to believe most Pakistanis have Arab background/Ancestry.
I would repeat
Pakistanis were not cave men when Islam arrived in subcontinent. Before that you were one of us and it is evident from life style/sense of humor/music/literature/language/culture of yours. Invaders came and influenced religious beliefs of few people of subcontinent but that does not make them an Arab or a Turk(one of them).

People are so emotional. So what if TATA owns Daewoo? Achi bat hain, itna ghusa acid re flux or high blood pressure key liey acha nahi hain. Calm down people and jog on in life. More important things like Life, Family, Friends, Food, Companionship, Venture & Adventure... By the way, did I mention Food?

People are so emotional. So what if TATA owns Daewoo? Achi bat hain, itna ghusa acid re flux or high blood pressure key liey acha nahi hain. Calm down people and jog on in life. More important things like Life, Family, Friends, Food, Companionship, Venture & Adventure... By the way, did I mention Food?

Karachi ki Biryaani ke baare mein meine bahut kuchh suna hein Ranger Sahab. Agar bass.....

Back
Top Bottom