What's new

Talks with Taliban should be held under Constitution: COAS

^^ Bro link provided by you is not working. Could you please check and share it again ?

I am not able to tag him and cannot reply to him on his post as it need 30 posts :( Can someone ask him to correct it ?

Here you go brother...

The Bush Years: Pakistan strikes 2004 – 2009 | The Bureau of Investigative Journalism
Obama 2010 Pakistan strikes | The Bureau of Investigative Journalism
Obama 2011 Pakistan strikes | The Bureau of Investigative Journalism
Obama 2012 Pakistan strikes | The Bureau of Investigative Journalism
Obama 2013 Pakistan drone strikes | The Bureau of Investigative Journalism

General Ashfaq Pervez Kayani became the Chief of the Army Staff on November 29, 2007.

This is the official surrender of the COAS

Do not assume too much.... and stick to the facts.

Otherwise, everyone in Pakistan knows that it is Asif Ali Zardari, who forbade death sentence for terrorists and it was Imran Khan party, and reinstated judiciary who freed the terrorists, by hook and crook.

Under Constitution, that doesn't even make any sense.

I do not think it is a good idea to talk to the Taliban. These guys are barbarians who have destroyed everything we Pakistanis have known. These terrorists have only one place and that is the graveyard. Fanatics of every creed and colour deserve incarceration. We need to eliminate terrorism on our soil and utterly vanquish the evil mass murderers known as the Taliban.

Instead we don't care when RAW agents infiltrate the country and the Taliban rampage across the nation murdering innocent civilians. We need a solution for our security problems. One thing should be clear. We have so far been unsuccessful in dealing with (that means eliminating) the Taliban and RAW on Pakistani soil and this makes the threat we face even more grave.

We need to devise a policy where we quickly eliminate such threats before they occur.
I cannot tell you what I have suffered in the past few months and what I continue to suffer for my loyalty to Pakistan. It is ISI's job to prevent these things from happening. But I know for my patriotism I will get nothing in return.

Why can't the Chief of the Army Staff keep his gob shut and stick to the job he gets paid for so handsomely?

After 376 drone attacks on Pakistan by USAF/CIA, 366 of which have occurred under his chieftain, he still lectures Pakistan as if he's some sort of a national hero or something.

I hope Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif gets rid of him soon.
then ask your goddammed PM, to catch a drone by his hands & become a national & international hero, instead!

I do not think it is a good idea to talk to the Taliban. These guys are barbarians who have destroyed everything we Pakistanis have known. These terrorists have only one place and that is the graveyard. Fanatics of every creed and colour deserve incarceration. We need to eliminate terrorism on our soil and utterly vanquish the evil mass murderers known as the Taliban.

Instead we don't care when RAW agents infiltrate the country and the Taliban rampage across the nation murdering innocent civilians. We need a solution for our security problems. One thing should be clear. We have so far been unsuccessful in dealing with (that means eliminating) the Taliban and RAW on Pakistani soil and this makes the threat we face even more grave.

We need to devise a policy where we quickly eliminate such threats before they occur.
I cannot tell you what I have suffered in the past few months and what I continue to suffer for my loyalty to Pakistan. It is ISI's job to prevent these things from happening. But I know for my patriotism I will get nothing in return.
yes everything is ISI job?
why then not to make its head ? as a head of pakistani state?
& let ISI run by, IK or NS as thier heads ?

Back
Top Bottom