What's new

'Talk to India over basing US troops to tackle terror groups'

Let uncle Sam in and Indian will never be regret with the decision, US is a superpower we don't need to colonized India, all we need couple thousand special ops troop on Indian land to protect India interest and keep terrorist away from harming India.

The political party that does that will committ Instant poltical suicide.

There is no reason for a base. No benefit whatsoever.

My passport stamped US citizen how much more American can one get?

Having the I.Q. of a knuckle dragging hillbilly apparently.

The political party that does that will committ Instant poltical suicide.

There is no reason for a base. No benefit whatsoever.

Having the I.Q. of a knuckle dragging hillbilly apparently.

US troop station in S.Korea and Japan and nothing ever happen to them, Australia allowed over 1000 marines station in their land and nothing ever happen, US didn't colonized either those 3 nations.

My passport stamped US citizen how much more American can one get?

But who knows, are you American or Chinese from inside of your heart since both countries are hostile to each other.

Sometime brawn over brain matter depend of on the situation. In a brawl you don't need high IQ to knock someone out.

US troop station in S.Korea and Japan and nothing ever happen to them, Australia allowed over 1000 marines station in their land and nothing ever happen, US didn't colonized either those 3 nations.

Irrelevant, It pretty much boils down to 'we don't want Foreign forces' on our soil.

It's as simple as that.

But who knows, are you American or Chinese from inside of your heart since both countries are hostile to each other.

Who care what my heart said, all it matter when I travel abroad my passport stamped US citizen and recognized by all the government worldwide.

Sometime brawn over brain matter depend of on the situation. In a brawl you don't need high IQ to knock someone out.

It doesn't matter.

India is a democracy, the ruling party that allows America to station even a 100 troops will be thrown out next election.

It doesn't matter.

India is a democracy, the ruling party that allows America to station even a 100 troops will be thrown out next election.

Indian wary of foreign troop station in your land because of the history with British empire. Guess Indian still can't get over the past.

Indian wary of foreign troop station in your land because of the history with British empire. Guess Indian still can't get over the past.

Neither The Chinese.

Neither the American with 9/11.

Oh that's right you were trolling. silly me.

None of our concern . We don't station other countries troops in our territory .

9/11 just part of US history, whether it good or bad you can't whitewash the past.

Boy, you are denser than I thought. The U.S. still uses 9/11 as a crux for a lot of their policies. Hell the recent NSA scandal started by NSA's often cited excuse counter terrorism.

If you want to troll, at least pretend you are not doing it.

None of our concern . We don't station other countries troops in our territory .

He is trolling. Just like @faithfulguy

Ignore them.

Boy, you are denser than I thought. The U.S. still uses 9/11 as a crux for a lot of their policies. Hell the recent NSA scandal started by NSA's often cited excuse counter terrorism.

If you want to troll, at least pretend you are not doing it.

You are trolling me or what? you mention 9/11 for a reason not relate to topic, I just respond to your random suggestion.

In 1962, India was asking America to station aircraft there. So your statement is wrong.

It is not 60s anymore .

IIRC , we asked aircraft for airlifting our troops not stationing it .

Then again they were aircrafts not troops .

Back
Top Bottom