What's new

Taliban’s change of heart on polio vaccination

Why do we have to expose our Polio Workers to this risk.

Why not task this campaign to Pak Army. Atleast they are better equipped to face this danger.

My noble questions:

Why drag the army into everything, whats the point of having a police force ???? to eat up taxpayers money ???

what do you expect, should their be cobras, F-16's, ilyushins, people with snipers and anti aircraft guns around whilst giving a polio vaccine ???

:pleasantry:

all I would suggest is a bullet proof vehicle (preferably B-6) where they can vaccinate people :) ..... so possibly reduced chances of loosing lives and getting the job done right :tup:

I am not a great fan of vaccination either ...vaccines contain MSG ,mercury....i came across this fact only recently...it was quite shocking ...i even supported vaccination in one of my earlier posts in this very forum....not now.

Vaccination is a one time thing. Or maybe two-three time thing. With that, the child gets lifelong immunity to the disease (which is incurable, BTW). Please check out pictures of polio afflicted people, and what happens to them, if you want to know why it is criminally insane to avoid polio vaccination for children.

Taliban’s change of heart on polio vaccination
But at the same time there are some senior members in the organisation who have not ruled out the possibility of involvement of some “hard-liners” or “overzealous” members for such violent actions against the polio workers.

In fact, there are still several hard-liners within the banned militant organisation who openly justify action against polio workers by describing the vaccination campaign as a ‘Jewish conspiracy’ or an ‘espionage campaign’.

How convenient.

Made a politically correct statement yet left a window to to keep the threat alive .

They too seem to have ' non state actors" !

Back
Top Bottom