What's new

Taliban threaten to target MQM

So who is Targeting MQM men , Is it PAC, PPP ,ANP , S.T or Taliban? They have issues with almost all parties, and due to variation in their politics according to situations ,any none familiar person can get confused that wat they really want?

First: Mods please move this thread to political issues section.

Karachi is the strong hold of MQM since more than two decades. Kicking them out or taking control of their influence on Pakistan's economic hub isn't so easy. Just like MQM, TTP are no saints, If its not just a normal statement to get media limelight then God forbade they have planned something worst.

Pakistan is merely surviving with such poor economy; any Gang War on such large scale in Karachi will have catastrophic effects; which will end all hopes left in maintaining peace in Karachi.

it's also a giant melting pot

the enemies and ill-wishers of Pakistan would love NOTHING better

This could get really really serious.

As if things weren't bad in Karachi, another party is going to get involved in this scenario.

This could be a hoax, or a serious threat.

with this threat level if anything goes out horrible, elections will be out of question!

This could get really really serious.

As if things weren't bad in Karachi, another party is going to get involved in this scenario.

This could be a hoax, or a serious threat.

agreed .. Blood shed would be massive in Karachi if a full scale conflict erupts in Karachi. Esp in the beganing ,however on a long term basis they will be caught and killed as they have no Afghanistan to go back to here therefore no escape this time.

The good part is ANP , PPP & the judiciary have realised this 3rd force who were secretively killing opponents thus why i guess MQM dared with such a move and called Talibans the Evil etc.

TTP needs to be isolated and cut off from Pakistan while Karachi should be gun free and MQM please give a sample of what is Quaid e Azam ka Pakistan by proving it in Karachi first ; lead by example.

for most of you it will be nothing more than a action movie as reflected in your comment, but ever thought what it likes to be living in an urban battlefield where you not only have to survive but also earn your living. The greatest losers will be the most ordinary people who come here in search for a better payday, so that there loved ones can be fed two times which are hundreds of miles away from them.

No, the greatest sufferers will be those who have families living and kids studying in Karachi.

What he says pales in comparison to what he does! He is champion in telephonic khitaab. Listen to some of them on youtube on day when you are depressed. Its a great stand up comedy.

His party will only get appreciation if he stops his hypocrisy. He cant be struggling against feudal while enjoying government with them. he should stop uttering those stupid things.

MQM is not struggling against established system. Its part of the established system that discriminates the under-privileged. But it has never parted ways with the government on a principle. Because it has no principle than to compromise on little credibility it has to stay in government.

Dont forget it has the biggest terror outfit of organized and accomplished target killers and terrorists. So TTP should be encouraged to kill its terrorists. Terror cant be eliminated without ruthless killing of terrorists. If Pakistan is soft on these terrorists, let the terrorist kill each other.

As for those having pain about killing innocent civilians. 2300 innocent have been killed in Karachi in 2012 alone! And 2012 isn't even finished yet. None of them killed by TTP but all of them killed by ANP-MQM-PPP terror outfits. In the last four years of democracy, 7000 people have been killed by this murderous alliance. So what worse could TTP bring?

You talk as if Musharaf never ruled and M.kamal never existed

and the doggies who massacred on 12 nov? and drilled and tortured the youths of khi? and collect bhatta (or the life) of literally the WHOLE of karachi?? and loot pakistan? (they hav beeen in govt with mushy, nawaz, benazir, zardari etc etc). ****** chor salay. oh and they also killed EVERY POLICE MAN responsible for 92 operation.... 900 chohay kha ker billi hajj ko chali.. they are not better than TTP, only more older and organized.. its good that they'll see some competition

You've never been to karachi
Actually the baloch PPPers have a monopoly on drilling
Plus now is the looting time, when mqm was there before karachi was developing FAST

I have my money on TTP..Would love to see them ruling Karachi..Only Sharia law is the need of the hour in Pakistan and only Talibs can bring it.

I have my money on TTP..Would love to see them ruling Karachi..Only Sharia law is the need of the hour in Pakistan and only Talibs can bring it.

*Flirt Mode On*

Oh Hello there ! :smitten:

*And then Troll Mode On*

Don't you worry behan we'd get you married to one of those Talibs as their 3rd wife ! The sheep & the mule being the first two. :D

*Flirt Mode On*

Oh Hello there ! :smitten:

*And then Troll Mode On*

Don't you worry behan we'd get you married to one of those Talibs as their 3rd wife ! The sheep & the mule being the first two. :D

"Flirt mode always off for people like you"

**Troll mode on **

I don't love them but I love whatever they are doing for Pakistan and I wish them to be successful.

You forgot the cow.

You forgot the Pig :P

"Flirt mode always off for people like you"
**Troll mode on **

I don't love them but I love whatever they are doing for Pakistan and I wish them to be successful.

Must you be so hurtful ! :cry:

*Troll mode ON*

Once they're done with us they'd be visiting you soon so learn to love them ! :P

Back
Top Bottom