What's new

Taliban term Pakistan Army as their ‘frontline enemy’

They crossed from afghanistan into waziristan in 2001, majority of the arabs were already settled there since early 90s and had married with locals. Pak army started operation against them which angered the local tribesmen who were already furious over pakistan U-turn on afghanistan and destruction of taliban regime. it was poorly handled military operation without much thought, the battles shifted from alqaida towards wazir tribesmen........the fault actually lies in musharaf decision to rush faujis towards waziristan on american pressure without thinking about consequences.....foreigners were peacefully and quietly living in waziristan from 2001 to 2004 untill they were disturbed.
America was taking revenge for 9/11 attacks, why our army was showing its efficiency to serve america at the cost of disturbing our own peace?

They had no right to settle in Pakistan. They bought with them terror and poisoned many of our tribal brothers. The army was right to finish them off. Most of their comrades have been arrested and imprisoned in Arab states (especially Gulf countries) and in the case of the Chechen Salafist fighters, they were wiped off the face of this world by the might of the Russian army. Unlike the Pakistan army they practice total annihilation and don't believe in any rules.

I believe the fighting against the Wazirs was wrong, but they also hold blame for the reasons outlined above. They (foreigners) were also not living peacefully they were plotting against Pakistan continually and attacking other states. Under such circumstances they should have been expelled.

I personally love the tribals and as an ethnic Kashmiri will never forget the help the afforded us in the war of liberation. Be them Muhammads, Wazirs or Meshuds. But foreigners had no right being there.

It's time to reassess and evaluate brother. You are wrong to blame the army wholesale here.

This is not the first time the TTP has shown their desire to see our nations part ways. They have made it clear on several occasions that they do not wish to see any alliance between our nations. We’ve already made it clear that it is up to Pakistan whether to take military action against the terrorists or to hold peace talks with them. Our ultimate wish and desire is to see peace prevail throughout the region. Pakistan’s importance in the region cannot be over looked, and we would like to see a peaceful Pakistan for the betterment of the region. We greatly appreciate all of Pakistan’s sacrifices in the region, and remain optimistic in regards to the future of our relationship.

Ali Khan
Digital Engagement Team, USCENTCOM

Pakistan strongly reacts to US Senate resolution on Balochistan

Guys Dont Lose Hope Do you Even remember How many Lives For Scarifised just for the creation of Pakistan My Friend Never ever think Allah has abandoned us
How Can Someone achieve success without Hard Work without bearing the hardship to deserve and respect that Sucess
As nations we have done mistakes Yes But You but In future InshAllah we will solve our problems The harder the test the sweeter the result
When nations are at the brink of change they found themselves completely alone all the traitors show their real faces and leave them then nations take stand and achieve what was unthinkable

Dont get me wrong mate, I am and forever will be a patriot of this land, it just depresses me to see our country in a state of denial, the country is at the brink of war but people are completely and utterly oblivious to this fact, our leaders have forsaken this country and so have the people apparently.....

They had no right to settle in Pakistan. They bought with them terror and poisoned many of our tribal brothers. The army was right to finish them off. Most of their comrades have been arrested and imprisoned in Arab states (especially Gulf countries) and in the case of the Chechen Salafist fighters, they were wiped off the face of this world by the might of the Russian army. Unlike the Pakistan army they practice total annihilation and don't believe in any rules.

I believe the fighting against the Wazirs was wrong, but they also hold blame for the reasons outlined above. They (foreigners) were also not living peacefully they were plotting against Pakistan continually and attacking other states. Under such circumstances they should have been expelled.

I personally love the tribals and as an ethnic Kashmiri will never forget the help the afforded us in the war of liberation. Be them Muhammads, Wazirs or Meshuds. But foreigners had no right being there.

It's time to reassess and evaluate brother. You are wrong to blame the army wholesale here.

A very good explanation I must say brother, this scum needs to be destroyed from the roots.....

Brother why so serious now?. Who was there to create them it was Army. Who was using them against Russians it was Army.

Historical correction needed my dear

we trained and supported and funded Siraj Udin Haqqani, Gul Badin Hikmat yat , Molvi Khalis, Prof Rabbani etc all those who were Afghans...
the people you are referring to now were not even conceived yet. this filth claims to be a reaction to American occupation of Afghansitan but not even once it has attacked anyone in Afghanistan, instead it has safe heavens there and has been found to be a guest of Afghan intelligence agencies not once but twice.

I can understand if Indians and Americans make this ignorant sweeping statement but not from Pakistanis

This is not the first time the TTP has shown their desire to see our nations part ways. They have made it clear on several occasions that they do not wish to see any alliance between our nations. We’ve already made it clear that it is up to Pakistan whether to take military action against the terrorists or to hold peace talks with them. Our ultimate wish and desire is to see peace prevail throughout the region. Pakistan’s importance in the region cannot be over looked, and we would like to see a peaceful Pakistan for the betterment of the region. We greatly appreciate all of Pakistan’s sacrifices in the region, and remain optimistic in regards to the future of our relationship.

Ali Khan
Digital Engagement Team, USCENTCOM

sorry to say but American actions against Pakistan have only helped to put question mark on our so called alliance. and actually benefited the terrorists

not once but many times our forces have been the target of unprovoked and vicious attacks by the Americans when we are supposed to be on the same side.

the issue of Balochistan is just another sad example where the US lawmakers are openly soliciting terrorism and funding and supporting the insurgency and breakup of the state of Pakistan by supporting the BLA terrorism.

our relationship can only bolster with cooperation and trust building form both sides, its a two way process.. sadly our check posts come under ISAF attacks that are setup to prevent the infiltration of TTP terrorists from Afghanistan.

we will prevail for sure but we expect from our "allies" to stop stabbing us in the back (specially Balochistan)

Last edited:
Such statements are clearly reflecting their confidence and strength which is increasing due to our weak stance and pathetic policies.I wonder that what kind of peace talks they are in which their spokesman is openly announcing to continue their terrorist activities by blowing up our armed sectors and journalist.

February 12, 2014, 5:24 pm
Islamabad- Despite the ongoing peace process, Taliban consider Pakistan army as their frontline enemy.
“Our war is not restricted to Kayani or Pasha. Our frontline enemy is the Pakistan Army and its main characters. So if we get any opportunity to target them, we will take it” TTP’s spokesman Shahidullah Shahid told ‘The News Week’ magazine.
“We have carried out big attacks everywhere, from the tribal areas to Karachi. Our most effective activities have been in Punjab and Sindh. Whether it is GHQ or Kamra or PNS Mehran or foreigners in the northern areas, we have influence all over the country. If the talks fail and an operation is launched, we will have no regrets”, TTP’s vocal person said in an interview.
Shahid said TTP’s chief Mullah Fazlullah would lead Pakistan as first caliph after Shariah law is imposed in the country.
He added they want the enforcement of Shariah in Pakistan; considering it the sole reason behind its creation.
“We are fighting for Shariah, keeping in mind the people who can establish the government and run the system as a caliph. Mullah Fazlullah is leading us and he possesses all the qualities to lead us as a nation”, he said.
On ongoing dialogue process with Pakistani government, he argued both sides have agreed not to impose preconditions. He explained Tehreek-e-Taliban is at war with the government for two reasons, which are friendship with the United States and the continuation of an un-Islamic democratic system.

“We want the peace talks to succeed. Previous rounds failed because of the government’s non-serious attitude and foreign pressure. If these talks fail, the government will obviously try to launch a military operation. We have been tested before and we have passed such phases with success. Another military operation can’t harm the Tehreek-e-Taliban. Our network has expanded economically, militarily and politically” TTP spokesman said when asked about the expected military action.

Shahid Ullah Shahid denied any statement regarding targeting Miss. Maryam Nawaz, daughter of Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif.

pakistan army has to be the most coward army on earth if they will not launch on a operation now.
what kind of cowards who swore to protect a nation just sit down watch it burn. **** democracy over throw these politicians and launch a massive operation you fucking cowards.

welcome to Talibanistan
100% population supports Taliban.
all this web ranting counts for nothing. we dont represent the real Pakistani population

the real Pakistani population is one that burns American flags and curses Pakistan army when Taliban blow-up mosques, shrines, Bazaars kill teachers and students.

real Pakistani Muslims consider Taliban as their brothers and its hard to condemn the brothers. our society is all talibanized.. someone in a program said we are either active taliban (who blow themselves up or behead soldiers and other civilians) or passive taliban, who support through media ,money and justify the ideology. some of these passive taliban become reactive taliban whenever their Taliban "brothers" are hurt by Pakistan army.

we as a nation and a state have accepted our defeat. our politicians are aware of that and they are packing up. they are keeping any looted money in Pakistan.. mostly their children are abroad and they will leave Pakistan soon. our military is foreigner and a stranger in its own country.. much like bangladesh..

people actively.. hide and support the terrorists. before and after the atrocities. Taliban guy is absolutely right

their support has increased and their resources have increased and their reach has increased as well.. cursing India will temporarily help with the heart burn but it will never solve the issue.

Khuda Hafiz Pakistan.

Insa Allah it will never happen
because Pakistani people are abandoned by Allah Subhan ta'lah..

how many examples do these people need? how any warning do they need? their hearts are stuck with taliban.. these Pakistanis are such that if they had seen the beheading of Imam Hussain in front of them then they would have cheered for Yazid.

if they had seen the assassinations of Hazrat usman and Hazrat Ali and Hazrat Umar then they would have cheered for the killers.

I am sure that at the day of Judgement this Pakistani mentality will stand together with its butcher brother taliban and argue with Allah .

and in today time while the Taliban will be cutting their necks they will be cursing America, Shias, Musharraf, Pakistan army and Pakistan.

in recent times.. I have had so much of this shameless nation that whenever I hear the carnage of Taliban .. i feel as much as someone in Texas will feel for the victims.

Allah Has Abandoned Pakistan .. I dont see any other sign contradicting it.
its just a matter of time

Hazrat Nooh said to his son/..

come on Son.. come in the boat... the sorm is coming

he laughed it off just like others.. saying the old man has lost his mind and its just a little bit of water that cant harm him.
pakistani hate the taliban, even in small villages like mines people despise these lunatic pigs.
pakistanis love their army and their country more then anything on earth.

Historical correction needed my dear

we trained and supported and funded Siraj Udin Haqqani, Gul Badin Hikmat yat , Molvi Khalis, Prof Rabbani etc all those who were Afghans...
the people you are referring to now were not even conceived yet. this filth claims to be a reaction to American occupation of Afghansitan but not even once it has attacked anyone in Afghanistan, instead it has safe heavens there and has been found to be a guest of Afghan intelligence agencies not once but twice.

I can understand if Indians and Americans make this ignorant sweeping statement but not from Pakistanis
)
Brother my point was it were our own policies (made by some generals) that is why we are in mess now. They are different or same who look into it but what they are doing is same And They are inspired by afghan taliban. Yes everybody who is your enemy will help them why will they not? After all we helped same kind of proxies to hurt them now they have chance.
Regarding your sweeping statement Pakistanis thing why not Pakistanis make such statement. Brother every one has its own view. And my statemnt are not against pakistan it's against those currupt people and policies. It's like I love pakistan but I don't like Zardaris or shreefs or others. I think you are planing to leave pakistan . I am still pakistani Alhumdulillah after all this mess and will remain green inshaAllah. And you know my problem starts from when a general hijacked Fatima Jinnahs Election. That where the truth lie. And we must go back to look into own mistakes and promise not to repeat them again.

February 12, 2014, 5:24 pm
Islamabad- Despite the ongoing peace process, Taliban consider Pakistan army as their frontline enemy.
“Our war is not restricted to Kayani or Pasha. Our frontline enemy is the Pakistan Army and its main characters. So if we get any opportunity to target them, we will take it” TTP’s spokesman Shahidullah Shahid told ‘The News Week’ magazine.
“We have carried out big attacks everywhere, from the tribal areas to Karachi. Our most effective activities have been in Punjab and Sindh. Whether it is GHQ or Kamra or PNS Mehran or foreigners in the northern areas, we have influence all over the country. If the talks fail and an operation is launched, we will have no regrets”, TTP’s vocal person said in an interview.
Shahid said TTP’s chief Mullah Fazlullah would lead Pakistan as first caliph after Shariah law is imposed in the country.
He added they want the enforcement of Shariah in Pakistan; considering it the sole reason behind its creation.
“We are fighting for Shariah, keeping in mind the people who can establish the government and run the system as a caliph. Mullah Fazlullah is leading us and he possesses all the qualities to lead us as a nation”, he said.
On ongoing dialogue process with Pakistani government, he argued both sides have agreed not to impose preconditions. He explained Tehreek-e-Taliban is at war with the government for two reasons, which are friendship with the United States and the continuation of an un-Islamic democratic system.

“We want the peace talks to succeed. Previous rounds failed because of the government’s non-serious attitude and foreign pressure. If these talks fail, the government will obviously try to launch a military operation. We have been tested before and we have passed such phases with success. Another military operation can’t harm the Tehreek-e-Taliban. Our network has expanded economically, militarily and politically” TTP spokesman said when asked about the expected military action.

Shahid Ullah Shahid denied any statement regarding targeting Miss. Maryam Nawaz, daughter of Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif.

And the Pakistani government is still pursuing 'peacetalks' with these 'men'. Makes me wanna puke.

@Khan_patriot
Insa Allah it will never happen
because Pakistani people are abandoned by Allah Subhan ta'lah..

You are not abandoned by God (Allah), you are driving Him away from yourselves, with your hatred towards eachother and the other religions, and your continued 'evangalism' by the swords and bombs.

In order to win this war Pakistan needs a solid Intelligence Agency to counter the source of money from where these taliban are geeting the money, then they need to confuse all the taliban groups and let them fight together, regain the trust of local tribes by making sure that this time governement isn't fooling them and the last part should be sending in the Pak Army with strong intelligence about where and when to hit the target precisely without any collateral damage and shoe these bastarda who they really are and where they belong.

Back
Top Bottom