What's new

Taliban publicly executes a woman; Karzai orders manhunt

I have never seen any man executed cos of adultery !! Y only womens are targeted in this? Down with the disgusting talibans!! Worse than animals.....

cmon man then wy they protect haqqani

Haqqanis don't attack Pakistanis.

Plus when Pakistan was about to attack haqqanis they said if pakistan army attacked us we will go to afghanistan gather all groups of taliban and will start a endless war against Pakistan. That is why we are not attacking them.

Its simple we don't want trouble.

I'm so embarrassed on behalf of 90% of illetrate uneducated Pakistanis who support them and call them "mujahideen".
It's very clear they are as bad, if not worse, than most americans.
Pakistan should either stay perfectly neutral, or somehow make sure that both sides meet the same fate.

abe fakeer.. ive updated.. go see for yourself..
i know you have never done it , thats why you are fantasizing me to go do it.

Hahaha Troll last resort is personal attack........

Opinion not proof...... Bring the proof buddy......

Afghanistan is the same as before 2000...no change in security for people of Afghan,,,shows how miserably USA and Nato has failed...still no positive result for afghanistan for nearly a decade of war...US has lost the war...
You cannot reform barbarians.

Shock and outrage have mounted since the amateur video surfaced showing the woman sitting on the ground while a man standing a few feet away shoots her with an AK47 nine times before a cheering mob.

The horrific video shows a crowd of men gather to watch a gunman shoot her in the head and back.

The unidentified shooter, who is seen wearing an orange beret, swiftly executes her - but continues to shoot her dead body while walking towards it. In all, nine shots were fired.

Appears like they actually enjoy tribalism and violence very much. Did they not know that it is haram to desecrate a dead body? And I thought it was against their religion to lie?

The Taliban are indeed a very unique lot.

Back
Top Bottom