What's new

Taliban prepare list of 100 to be targeted

Banned outfit Tehrik Taliban Pakistan

Who said it is banned Outfit when KP and federals Governments are behind the scene negotiating With Terrorist :rofl:

Revenge of killing TTP by USA is from Pakistani Politicians and Journalists.. Good going... Don't know where security personals are sleeping, why can't they kill Mullah Radio within Afghanistan.. ? If USA can do drone operation, what Problem Pakistan has to do same when it comes to Pakistan's National Security?

But again, now someone who want to kill one from the list can easily kill and get away with it.. (Putting all blame on TTP).

Infact Pakistani people will be very happy with taliban if it manages to kill politicians... he he 
But again, now someone who want to kill one from the list can easily kill and get away with it.. (Putting all blame on TTP).

That is federal structure of Al qeada and taliban, loose administrative structure with definite goals for all individual teams...

If Pak Army, Musharaf and ISI did not offer themselves as Hire guns and agree with FAKE War on Terror then this never happened, We are still fighting Wars of others which were manufacture in some Secret Society Pub House in Europe or any other Western Country Massonic Society gatherings! Pakistan have to STOP fighting some one else FAKE Wars lodge on FAKE TERROR False Flag Operations, otherwise this will be endless cycle of Bloodshed Continues!

Hamid Mir should be in the list with some other corrupt politicians.

Why would one RAW product (TTP) would target other RAW product (Zardari & Malik) 
Hamid Mir should be in the list with some other corrupt politicians.

Hamid Mir & Imran Khan will never be in their list and we Pakistanis shall not just be distant spectators, we shall kick out politicians before we loose every thing.
We are in state of war and emergency shall be imposed and fake degree assembly shall be sacked, without delay.

What about Imran Khan? Why is he not on the list. These Pakistani taleban are enemies of Pakistan and surely Imran Khan regards them as enemies. So why are they not targeting him?

News is not credible

I found no other news from any other source

this news is from 24 hours ago and still no one other has reported this

The source Forentier post looks like more of a blog like news tribe

not credible

Last edited:
What about Imran Khan? Why is he not on the list. These Pakistani taleban are enemies of Pakistan and surely Imran Khan regards them as enemies. So why are they not targeting him?

Show me a single statement of Imran Khan where he term TTP as terrorists, while i can show millions of his videos, where he is cursing our soldiers laying lives to protect us.
This rat called Imran Khan needed to be sent in gallows and iterogated thoroughly.
Time for army to kick-out this unconstitutional regime, or else they will make even bigger mess.
We stand by army.. this political lot can go screw them selves or we lube their arses.

Show me a single statement of Imran Khan where he term TTP as terrorists, while i can show millions of his videos, where he is cursing our soldiers laying lives to protect us.
This rat called Imran Khan needed to be sent in gallows and iterogated thoroughly.
Time for army to kick-out this unconstitutional regime, or else they will make even bigger mess.
We stand by army.. this political lot can go screw them selves or we lube their arses.

We are on the same page. I never supported Imran Khan. I believe he has sympathy for the Pakistani taleban who have killed thousands of innocent Pakistanis. So I dont know what you took from my previous post but it certainly did not show my support for him.

o_O:nhl_checking:

This open challenge by TTP is because of weak leadership at the top of Pakistan govt, they needs to be taken head on militarily

Back
Top Bottom