What's new

Taliban praises Delhi, says it’s not anti-India

This is a surprise and a good sign, the policy of winning hearts and minds seems to be working, the Taliban would be having a pulse on the Afghan people and all of India's development work in Afg would have been appreciated by the people of Afg.
The International community can take this forward and try and aid the Afghans more and bring improvements in life and economy in Afg.

Today ,
Taliban is with New Delhi
Afganistan is with New Delhi
Nepal is with New Delhi
Iran is with New Delhi
Bangladesh is with New Delhi

Alarm for our neibhour :azn:

I've got no doubts in my mind that we invented Chess and were pretty good at it in real life also :lol:

If you ask me,India should go Chineese way of back stabbing,we should make use of Taliban with some $$ and let them play hide and seek with our enemy at same time make a trap and end these terrorist scum bags from the face of earth...

If you ask me,India should go Chineese way of back stabbing,we should make use of Taliban with some $$ and let them play hide and seek with our enemy at same time make a trap and end these terrorist scum bags from the face of earth...

The above bold line approach made our neighboring country in a mess right now, you want this? :tdown:

Today ,
Taliban is with New Delhi
Afganistan is with New Delhi
Nepal is with New Delhi
Iran is with New Delhi
Bangladesh is with New Delhi

Alarm for our neibhour :azn:

I've got no doubts in my mind that we invented Chess and were pretty good at it in real life also :lol:

the aliens are with new dehli too

The last group of people India needs prise from is the Taliban.

india deserves the praise from the hidden talibans, so why not, supplying the explosives and weapons used against pakistan deserves an applaud

sh1t scared taliban trying reverse psychology on india by praising them and impkying that we wont go there and screw the,. they need to be reminded of the greatest emperor ranjit singhs treatment to them,.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3070638 said:
the aliens are with new dehli too

india deserves the praise from the hidden talibans, so why not, supplying the explosives and weapons used against pakistan deserves an applaud

ha ha ha ha ha ha..I'm wandering what happened in Pakistan yesterday??they forgot their own history completely..atleast 5 occasions i felt that today..may be the effect of this..

mib.jpg

Did u hear what i said?
The world is changing and the taliban should change with them... In Rome, be an Roman..
Otherwise there is no need on talking to them...

What be roman in rome? They are in their own land and they want to follow a set of law. You should accept it as you have failed to beat them in a decade long war. You would have to talk. Stop boasting on an online forum. The situation on ground in Afghanistan is too different.

Back
Top Bottom