What's new

Taliban or americans ?

Pukhtoon

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Are they Americans or Taliban ?

I dont Know Why But I love to see You CRY !! it s a realy beautiful Song ;)

They look like Taliban who have stolen NATO hummers!
Its called captured....Not stolen....

what worries me how did the capture or even if stole it....Its not easy job. Usually Armies destroy such things if left behind by an air strike. Why not here? Hakim ullah and bait ullah mehsood both used Humvees for their transport.

Its called captured....Not stolen....

what worries me how did the capture or even if stole it....Its not easy job. Usually Armies destroy such things if left behind by an air strike. Why not here? Hakim ullah and bait ullah mehsood both used Humvees for their transport.

Pretty easy..
all trucks at some point pass through taliban(read badmash) territory.
The deal for not burning those trucks and killing(maiming) their drivers usually involves leaving one truck behind as fee.
If its a container.. they are usually picked at random..since the time window for these miscreants to extract their cut is very little(PA patrols.etc)
So a container is left... the driver paid off..
The container may contain meals,clothing,electronics, tools or weapons( I got two M4's off a well known "miscreant" who had a container stolen.. for about 8000rs.. try getting an m4 for less than 100k now :azn:).
The same was done with vehicles too.. and the drivers gave a story of them burnt and destroyed till the Americans figured something was really wrong in the supply line for such a regular loss.
All these hummers are those going to US or Afghan forces during the 2004-2006 period.
Dont happen anymore..
hakimullah drives a Hummer.

If only the americans were wise enough to put a tracking devices on some humvees, and frame a payoff, hakimullah and many others would be dead by now.

These are talibans who looted the nato convoy. Similar things have happened in Iraq too where insurgents were openly patrolling in US army humvees..but the insignias and marking were spray painted black!

they can put gps and remote detonators in every vehicle..and then blow them up remotely when the vehicle is on the move in a lonely area..so not to kill civilians..will score some high profile kills

Wait till these stolen humvees turns up in bara market for sale!

they can put gps and remote detonators in every vehicle..and then blow them up remotely when the vehicle is on the move in a lonely area..so not to kill civilians..will score some high profile kills

Wait till these stolen humvees turns up in bara market for sale!

Comen Yaar they are aware of these gps etc. and they know how to remove it .i saw some people removing it from 2.OD and other cars lol

so its not new for them.And not homvees but u can buy other army stuff from Karkhano Market easily they are already available there.i saw my self.;)

Comen Yaar they are aware of these gps etc. and they know how to remove it .i saw some people removing it from 2.OD and other cars lol

so its not new for them.And not homvees but u can buy other army stuff from Karkhano Market easily they are already available there.i saw my self.;)

The one you saw them removing is the commercial gps unit, its big in size, the millitary or spy agencies uses smaller, probably just the size of a mobile sim ;)

The one you saw them removing is the commercial gps unit, its big in size, the millitary or spy agencies uses smaller, probably just the size of a mobile sim ;)

FYI i saw the small one !!

But then what do you think they didnt install them in it ?

You are wrong mate...Yeh special hain 10 12 lakh ki 2.OD nahi .

well taliban in humvees i think in future they also bee flying american drones tooo hahahahah

Back
Top Bottom