What's new

Taliban not the Enemy: Biden - Taliban Confirm Office in Qatar

Which Taliban are you talking about.

Afghan Taliban are an ideological group of people working for the freedom and prosperity of their country.
Do not confuse Pakistani Taliban with Afghan Taliban.
Tehreek e Taliban of Pakistan (TTP) is a group of Smugglers and Thugs that dont stand for anything.
The Waziristan people's only occupation has been Drug running, Smuggling and Kidnapping for ransom.These people ( TTP) are a band of Criminals and they should be uprooted once and for all.
TTP is Anti Pakistan and Anti Islam. We will decimate this band of Criminals.

USA don't give dammn to TTP. They killed TTP leader on your (Pakistani) Request. USA is more interested in Afghani Taliban and their handlers.

For current USA policy on Taliban please read post non 13

What im looking at at and what im hearing . If taliban are not the enemies then what d the hell are they doing in afg and why they are preaching to that haqqanis are threat to world, this is absurd. Its good that Pakistan is not going against Taliban anymore otherwise it will be only Pakistan who had and will suffer. Others will go on their way but it will be only Pakistan who will lose each n everything.

6a00e008c6b4e588340112791c8b8f28a4-500wi.jpg

OrionHunter said:
Ah! America's a$$ licking has begun! Rather late in the day, what?

You are an Indian TROLL who is incapable of contributing even an iota of benefit to PDF.
Oh jeeez! You've seem to have misunderstood me dude! I think my English seems to be a little too complicated for you to understand or comprehend. What I meant was that the Americans have now started their usual game of licking the ***** of the Taliban since they can't defeat them. Anything wrong with that? Isn't it a fact that they're getting whacked there?

As the saying goes, join 'em if you can't beat 'em!

So who's trolling? Don't get hyper.....and cool your radiator. Have a chilled beer and relax. :cheers:

Taliban is not the US's enemy: US Vice-President

United States has said that Taliban is not an enemy of America, a move seen as the latest effort of the Obama administration to send an olive branch to the outfit that ruled Afghanistan before 9/11.

"Look, the Taliban per se is not our enemy. That's critical," US Vice-President Joe Biden said in an interview to the Newsweek magazine.

"There is not a single statement that the (US) President has ever made in any of our policy assertions that the Taliban is our enemy because it threatens US interests," he said.

If, in fact, the Taliban is able to collapse the existing government, which is cooperating with us in keeping the bad guys from being able to do damage to us, then that becomes a problem for us. So there's a dual track here, Biden added.

"One, continue to keep the pressure on al-Qaida and continue to diminish them. Two, put the government in a position where they can be strong enough that they can negotiate with and not be overthrown by the Taliban," he said.

"And at the same time try to get the Taliban to move in the direction to see to it that they, through reconciliation, commit not to be engaged with al-Qaida or any other organization that they would harbor to do damage to us and our allies," Biden said.

White House press secretary Jay Carney, supporting Biden's statement, said the Vice-President does not regret having said this.

"We didn't invade Afghanistan. We did not send US military personnel into Afghanistan because the Taliban were in power. They had been in power. We went into Afghanistan because al-Qaida had launched an attack against the US from Afghanistan," he said.

Taliban is not the US's enemy: Biden - The Times of India

yes, yes, expect similar statements in the future to mellow down and alter the american public opinion. You dont throw a new fish in the water bowl, you let it sink in.

and lol @ how Indians suddenly changed their opinion of US and it's wot. as they say, khisyani billi khamba nochay :D

So they know that at last after 10 years and spending trillions ! Wonderful achievement :lol:

This is part of fight-talk-build BS us has been saying lately. So expect to see lots of flip flop on US double talk deceptions.

now you guys should got it taliban are not enemy of USA but usa+ taliban are enemy of pakistan :meeting:

Actually, the statement is correct in a way because there are no more classic Taliban alive.
90% of Taliban army was killed as a result of carpet bombing, remaining 10% were hunted down by NA warlords.
One two hiding individuals doesn't matter or have no other choice but to accept the deals on offer.

I have said it before... that transit aid blockade is acting as catalyst for peace deals.

No one imagined of such positive out comes from the transit aid blockade.

You must have been keeping tabs on them all, I mean the Talibaan. But I must burst your bubble, Mullah Omer the chief of Talibaan is alive and fighting, Haqqani leaders and fighters are also alive. The total number of executions that the US committed in this WoT stands at 90% civilians (although atleast 60%-80% of them were labelled Talibaan to avoid embarrassing situation) and 10% Talibaan fighters.

And if it was Talibaan who were indeed out of choices and defeated, why is the US so keen to bring them to the table? Why don't you guys think before you post??

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom