What's new

Taliban mock at US as Afghan war enters 12th year

Talibunny cowards had their a*se handed over. They ran like the cowards they were and are only good for blwoing up girl schools and throwing acid on school girls.

Americans "khadkaoed" them as long as they wanted to and are now going back when they want to. The most likely outcome now is a division of Afghanistan along ethnic lines that may be quite messy. ;)

Vietcong were cowards too? Che Guerra? :coffee:

Resisting oppression/imperialist power is a concept alien to indians, who remained slaves of Muslims for centuries...They should have learned a thing or two from their Muslim masters..lol.

Americans didn't do sh!t but just made a big mess in the region. Division of Afghanistan along ethnic lines would be the last thing this region would want...

Hope Americans withdraw from Afghanistan completely....

gambit, yes really. However, I can assure you that no one is concerned with whether or not populations on the other side of the planet "bought" the reasoning. The facts remain and debate is inconsequential. Afghanistan is not India, not Pakistan - your approval is of no value and your rationale is void. You would demonstrate equal hostility and distrust in any government that was not, essentially, a U.S. sock puppet politically and economically. Go bark at someone else's door.
You are in no position to 'assure' us of anything and certainly at least it is YOU who cares that people bought that argument because you are positing it.

Right...The Taliban destroyed cultural artifacts because they got ticked off that no cash went to the people, never mind that plenty of aid, financial and otherwise, were allocated to Afghanistan.

Quite the nerve. Central Command, of all institutions, is well aware of the rampant corruption surrounding the elections in Afghanistan under NATO occupation. Anyone interested in studying this subject may freely do so with their choice of search engine. Their research will undoubtedly yield no shortage of non-governmental sources documenting the "rest of the story" regarding these "democratic" elections. Why not be honest and simply say, "We prefer a government installed that works in favour of our geo-political interests. We're not really concerned about rubbish such as democracy, women's rights or the state of the common Afghan people; these are just catchphrases regurgitated in our media to maintain support for Western hegemony and imperialism by our own docile sleeping masses."? The election of Karzai by the Afghan people remains under great scrutiny by many non-governmental observors. You peddle this anti-intellectual garbage here because it's a defacto safe zone, very few members will question anything produced by the American propaganda machine.

The simple truth is that your entire function is to spread mind-numbing, official party line, pro-war, pro-occupation, pro-interventionalist propaganda while untold numbers of American, Afghan and countless other nationalities' lives are thrown down the well in the name of Western imperialism.
Correct...And corrupt people is the most readily available product the ME can produce.

Resisting oppression/imperialist power is a concept alien to indians, who remained slaves of Muslims for centuries...They should have learned a thing or two from their Muslim masters..lol.

The "education" does seem to play a trick on the mind. ;)

Makes it incapable to be objective.

Now, regarding Muslim "resistance, let me share with you an example of that.

The already mentioned chronicler ibn al-Athir did much to perpetuate the mythology of the Mongol rule of terror. He recounts that so great was people's fear that a single Mongol could leisurely slaughter a whole queue of quaking villagers too afraid to resist, or that a docile victim would quietly wait, head outstretched, while his executioner fetched a forgotten sword (Browne, 1997, p. 430).

Mongol Conquests Study Guide & Homework Help - eNotes.com

You need to read about what the tiny number of Mongols did to the "brave Muslims" in their millions, with no resistance at all.

Of course, civilized people can't be happy reading such bigotry and mindless violence on anyone, belonging to any religion or place.

The "education" does seem to play a trick on the mind. ;)

Makes it incapable to be objective.

Now, regarding Muslim "resistance, let me share with you an example of that.

Mongol Conquests Study Guide & Homework Help - eNotes.com

You need to read about what the tiny number of Mongols did to the "brave Muslims" in their millions, with no resistance at all.

Of course, civilized people can't be happy reading such bigotry and mindless violence on anyone, belonging to any religion or place.

It was Muslims that defeated the Mongols. Derp.

@zamindawari Nice to meet you a afghani! Hope you are pro pakistan And not like @Sher Malang who is a false flagger indian!
Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh, jazakallahu khairun for your kind comments. Regarding my stance personal stance on Pakistan: While I acknowledge that a significant portion of Pakistan is socially and culturally different from tribal Afghan society and sometimes these differences may lead to misunderstandings and sometimes even hostilities on various levels between the common people on each side, I believe there is no legitimate reason that on a governmental and political level, Afghanistan and Pakistan as national entities cannot peacefully coexist as neighbors and work together mutually as allies and friends... I noticed your Imran Khan avatar; I will say that I have a rather positive view of this man and his ideas.

Last edited by a moderator:
We just need to understand that this "bravado" comes from a deep sense of insecurity and identity crisis.

We know what lies behind this pathetic "bravado".

Christopher Hitchens got it right. ;) He identified the following characteristics of such folks.

Self righteousness
Self pity
Self loathing

It expresses itself in interesting ways. ;)

Americans didn't do sh!t but just made a big mess in the region. Division of Afghanistan along ethnic lines would be the last thing this region would want...

nice to see you auz "the descendants of great mughals" :devil:

Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh, jazakallahu khairun for your kind comments. Regarding my stance personal stance on Pakistan: While I acknowledge that a significant portion of Pakistan is socially and culturally different from tribal Afghan society and sometimes these differences may lead to misunderstandings and sometimes even hostilities on various levels between the common people on each side, I believe there is no legitimate reason that on a governmental and political level, Afghanistan and Pakistan as national entities cannot peacefully coexist as neighbors and work together mutually as allies and friends... I noticed your Imran Khan avatar; I will say that I have a rather positive view of this man and his ideas.

Asslam-o-Alaikum Brother,

if you have any relatives/friends in Pakistan(KPK,Karachi etc) , tell them to vote for PTI in coming Pakistani elections Inshallah..

To write this you have to be a troll or an ignorant or maybe both, better learn the reason for destroying statues before spilling your crap here.

But how about the Taliban themselves? They indulged in unceasing terror, tyranny, crimes and savagery when they were in power in Afghanistan. They even destroyed the Buddha statues at Bamiyan! Pot calling the kettle black? :P

To write this you have to be a troll or an ignorant or maybe both, better learn the reason for destroying statues before spilling your crap here.
Idiots and imbeciles are generally not replied to but I need to put some facts into your hollow skull.

Firstly, there is no reason on Earth that allows anyone to destroy the remnants of an ancient culture like the 3rd and 5th century AD statues of Buddha to powder with anti-aircraft guns. This is part of human civilization and heritage. This is nothing but barbarism personified! Period. People like you of course love the very thought of destroying all vestiges and history of humanity as a whole, since your pea-brain is wired for destruction and chaos.

Secondly it was an attempt by the extremist Taliban to 'cleanse' the country of Afghanistan of what they perceived as Buddhist influence. Perhaps you concur with this line of thought? Shows up your extremist mentality.

The Taliban's destruction of the two Bamiyan Buddha statues was painful to watch; and today it is recognized as an ominous forewarning of the Taliban's distaste of anything other than their own set of extremist Islamic values.

Which camp are you in? Well, I don't need to be a rocket scientist to figure that out!

Basic Comparison Disorder :undecided:

Right, you were slaves too (infact, you broke the ice), the only difference is, you converted to your masters' religion :omghaha:

Well, hope for the best.

Not my thinking.

It was their thinking.

Watch and learn:

Very interesting debate. Thanks for sharing. A lot of thought provoking discussion and still very relevant

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom