What's new

Taliban "kill couple in public"

News Flash. Turkey is not a Islamic state.

Turkey is a democratic, secular, unitary, constitutional republic

afaik, punishment for adultery has been a contentious issue in turkey too, for obvious reasons.

sharia creep can happen in democracies because constitutions can be amended.

complacency over turkey's secularism is misplaced.

this is so sad and sickening ! I don't condone adultery but I dunno how anyone can support or turn upto to see people stoned to death.These barbarians need to learn to treat people like humans.

afaik, punishment for adultery has been a contentious issue in turkey too, for obvious reasons.

sharia creep can happen in democracies because constitutions can be amended.

complacency over turkey's secularism is misplaced.

News flash again. There is no law against Adultery in turkey therefore no punishment because it is not a crime. Keep spewing uneducated nonsense.

The last time a honor killing happened in Turkey you know what happened ? Not only was the person that committed it was sentenced to life but their whole family was too for supporting it.

hello,

Sir i am still supporting afgan talibans,let me explain you why :
-Perhaps you think ,what they "talibans" have done is very barbaric, but i am really very sorry ,because according to islamic law, call sharia, you stone still death , every person in your society(muslim society) who have sexual relation before marriage !!!
-And 2nd, yes we want an islamic law in pakistan(sharia) !! and tell me what's wrong whit afgan talibans?

Afganistan is an islamic country so they use islamic law !!! very simple :police:

regard

:sniper:

keep your sharia law to yourself ! pakistan has shown you what it thought of your "shariah law" when your pro-taliban mullah parties got crushed in the elections and when we kicked you f ucks out of swat ! :angry:
stay the hell out of my beloved pakistan you are more suited to a place like somalia !!!

News flash again. There is no law against Adultery in turkey therefore no punishment because it is not a crime. Keep spewing uneducated nonsense.

The last time a honor killing happened in Turkey you know what happened ? Not only was the person that committed it was sentenced to life but their whole family was too for supporting it.

the secularists can imagine at their peril that such laws will never curry favour with the populace.

the secularists can imagine at their peril that such laws will never curry favour with the populace.

Seeing that secularists make up the majority of the Turkish population that is fine.

Okk, that means Taliban and Sharia law are justified in Afghanistan only??:what:

I am confused, please make up your mind. If you have to condemn then condemn it every where. You very people were promoting and advocating the life and rule in Afghanistan under Taliban and how peaceful and orderly the life was for every one.

It was the true ideal Sharia rule when no one dared to commit any crime and if they did were stoned, hanged , shot, thrown to wild animals, flogged in public, ears eyes private organs cut.

Back
Top Bottom