What's new

Taliban Announces They Will Not Attack PMLN, PTI and JUI

exactly...a man who can't fulfil electricity deficiency in 20 years then how is he gonna do that?? maine ab tak miya sahab k jitne election campaigns dekhi hain from past years till present..tu mai ne yahi dekha hai...almost every election he says k hum electricity ka prob 2 saal mai 4 saal mai 6 month mai 3 saal mai haal kerdein gay aur ab dekho 20 saal ho gaye hai miya sahab ko almost claim kertay hue...ooper se yeh khud ko SARDAR ABDUL RAB NISHTER samjhtay hai:hitwall:

Miyan sahab is bassically incapable and corrupt the only differrence between him and zardari is evil mindedness on the other hand miyan sahab is pure bonga who wanted to be an actor and his role model was rangeela.

y they r attacking anp i m amazed because both r pushtoons ttp and anp....

Why punjabi of LET/LEJ attack shia punjabi and qadiani punjabi? Why muslim punjabi attack christian punjabis?
Why MQM-altaf fight with MQM-Haqiqi?
Pashtun is not a small tribe that you would view it like that, it is a nation. Pashtun belt has most diverse and dynamic political and ideological pattren. You have right wing parties winning seats e.g JUI-f, JI and PML-N and left wing parties ANP and PPP...You have nationalist parties like ANP and PKMAP and manistream parties like PPP and PML-N. You have jihadists like taliban and pacifists like ANP.

No secret we all know PTI , PML-N and all the Jamati factions are like minded , surprising thing is why are they split into different parties they all think alike !!?

Infact it seems like TTP and extremists would love to see a joint coalition govt where Ganja is the President , Imran khan premier , molana fazlul rehman as interior minister :tup:

I think Imran Khan is Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan's favourite.

163580_574421729255540_1846462139_n.jpg

******* bast*rds ....******* bast*rds!!!

They are helping government and American slaves..if voter turnout happens to be low, God forbid, then it will help status-quo..and since Talibans are American agents, they'll definitely want that !!!! :angry:

It is extremely disappointing to see you hold us responsible for supporting the terrorists that clearly see our nations as a common threat to their deadly mission. If anything we’ve been blamed for pressuring Pakistan to go after the terrorist elements that are working against our peace efforts in the region. At the same time, TTP have issued several warnings against the Pakistani government for working with the U.S. In fact, this is what the TTP said about the U.S right after the Boston explosions: “We believe in attacking US and its allies but we are not involved in this attack. We have no connection to this bombing but we will continue to target them wherever possible.” Do you still see any room for conspiracy theories when it is obvious that these terrorists pose as much of a threat to the U.S. as they do to Pakistan? I hope you are able to see that we are fighting a common war against our common enemies.

We condemn all violence targeting political candidates and leaders in Pakistan, and hope to see free and fair elections with a peaceful power of transition.

Ali Khan
DET, United States Central Command
U.S. Central Command

It is extremely disappointing to see you hold us responsible for supporting the terrorists that clearly see our nations as a common threat to their deadly mission. If anything we’ve been blamed for pressuring Pakistan to go after the terrorist elements that are working against our peace efforts in the region. At the same time, TTP have issued several warnings against the Pakistani government for working with the U.S. In fact, this is what the TTP said about the U.S right after the Boston explosions: “We believe in attacking US and its allies but we are not involved in this attack. We have no connection to this bombing but we will continue to target them wherever possible.” Do you still see any room for conspiracy theories when it is obvious that these terrorists pose as much of a threat to the U.S. as they do to Pakistan? I hope you are able to see that we are fighting a common war against our common enemies.

We condemn all violence targeting political candidates and leaders in Pakistan, and hope to see free and fair elections with a peaceful power of transition.

Ali Khan
DET, United States Central Command
U.S. Central Command

Just because I called Talibans as American agents, it doesn't mean that I actually believe it.

In Pakistan, to put down someone or to destroy someone's credibility, you label them as "American Agents" , "Jewish Agents" blah blah..Its not suppose to be taken literally..but it just tells that the person/group being talked about is not credible at all..

Don't worry, I'm probably ten times more anti-Taliban than you are.

How dare Taliban bastards say to us which party is wrong & which is right???
Fuckk them up!

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom