What's new

Tajikistan bans youth from mosques

What do they hope to achieve? They are just making themselves unpopular with no benefits. I don't see banning children from mosques as having any effect at all. On the other hand, now they have made themselves a sort of enemy of the people.

It means in your point of thinking mosques or religious education is source of radicalism? did you think what are you talking about? This is total nonsense that you are supporting individual home base education scenario when controlled collective & effective education is got ban. Result, you will loose from collective opinion and thinking of society and that will be total social disaster.

he smells indian dude; another false-flagger

interestingly enough, this whole 'witch-hunt' mentality is a primary reason why Muslims have time and time again felt besieged in hindustan......even though Muslims represent a fairly large minority in the country.

You are either so naive or you are misinforming, Muslims never were radical and truth is that radicalism penetrated in Jews more than any Muslims or christian. I have very detailed conversations with some Jews living in Russia and Israel and what i observed that their intellectual education dipped into particular hate toward two next main religions and that influenced in all their thinking and discussion, it is an another matter that to find real face of their inner reality you have to be Jew or having same thinking but you can’t assess them in ordinary discussion. Muslim were not radical and this terminology injected in late 80s as planned and boom up in 21st century but Jews got these meanings from the day they called themselves ‘JEWS’.

Being an Israeli you can use your patriotic ideas but you are forgetting counter measures from Muslim society in result of Israeli barbarism and these kind of silent lunatic efforts against Muslims will not help Israel to receive flowers in return. You have to think over it rather than thinking over how people are using religion against Israel. While both sides using their available extreme power to confront knowing that they left religion far behind where it was in actual shape.

LEKH LESHALOM LESAARI ZE IEFSHAR ………….when you are not in favour of peace for others.

DV RULES, i had no idea that when Jews and other minorities were massacred in Muslim nations before there even was the notion of Zionism that it was plain good hearted Muslims doing the killing and not radicals.
Maybe they didn`t have bombs to strap on their bodies back then but they were no less of savages.

I do acknowledge that not all Muslims are evil by nature and that many are actually good people, that sheltered Jews in WW2 and during the Spanish inquisition, like today there are those that are evil and those that are good.

Though it`s sadly plain that you believe that "Muslims were never radicals".

Great!! Country before religion.
Hope GoI learns from GoC in these matters.

Of course, we will never allow muslim or any other religion to grow into a bigger threat to China civilization.

There is zero possibility muslim will grow into a maior religion in China. We will not allow Christian, or Catholics to grow into uncontrollable force either.

As well as for Buddhism, it is not interested in challenging the government and even that, its growth is also under control.

I do not think so. The same is true in China.

He can. But in a democracy, you need votes and to become a Prime Minister you must lead the biggest party in the coalition.

China is not a democracy, i`m saying it`s possible not likely.
He`d have to be a true patriot, like all leaders.

There is no need just trying to be polite. The possibility for such to happen is zero in Israel, U.S.A as well as China.

Like i said, it`s very unlikely but still possible.

Seriously, just ask yourself, is there really any possibility such will happen, at least in your life time???

Seriously, just ask yourself, is there really any possibility such will happen, at least in your life time???

None really, but the person asked if it was possible. 0.00000000000001% of possibility is still a possibility.

so if this is what you call 'secularism' -- then you will agree india should ban hindus and sikhs from worship until they attain 18 years of age?

yeah okay, we'll see how that would work out in your country....

truth is, india has its fair share of fanatics as well

Mainstream Hindus and Sikhs don't get influenced by Taliban, NOR are they having any faith's relation with them (They are on a collision course with these types, just like us). Nor are they bordering Afghanistan.

Now compare this to Tajikistan: A weak military, limited natural resources (main strategic resource is its position), small economy and worst of all, borders Afghanistan and in a way, you guys. With common religion across their borders and yours and Afghanistan's and being an underdeveloped nation, it is likely that the lower sections of Tajik society might get pulled into jihad or get brainwashed.

Do you know what would happen if that happens? Russians will get another headache as they will have to come down to solve the problem. Central Asia was earlier peaceful but ever since Talibans sprung into action along with their AQ buddies, CAR has gotten the problem of jihad as well. Just google and see how many jihadi organizations are operating even there with local and Russian authorities hot on their heels all the time.

Mainstream Hindus and Sikhs don't get influenced by Taliban, NOR are they having any faith's relation with them (They are on a collision course with these types, just like us). Nor are they bordering Afghanistan.

Now compare this to Tajikistan: A weak military, limited natural resources (main strategic resource is its position), small economy and worst of all, borders Afghanistan and in a way, you guys. With common religion across their borders and yours and Afghanistan's and being an underdeveloped nation, it is likely that the lower sections of Tajik society might get pulled into jihad or get brainwashed.

Do you know what would happen if that happens? Russians will get another headache as they will have to come down to solve the problem. Central Asia was earlier peaceful but ever since Talibans sprung into action along with their AQ buddies, CAR has gotten the problem of jihad as well. Just google and see how many jihadi organizations are operating even there with local and Russian authorities hot on their heels all the time.

So you are saying Islam pushed people into Terrorism??? Because this is what I got from your post....

its funny how indians are "thanking" everything that is against Islam.

let them ban, Islam is in our hearts, they cant ban that, can they?

Back
Top Bottom