What's new

Tajikistan agrees to give land to China

We don't want war, but enemies want war.

What are we going to do? If you don't want war, then being prepared for a war.

And hawks would kill the corruption that reside inside of China.

China is a country of trade globalization. It does not war.
Do you want to go to war with customers and partners?

War between nuclear powers can not be, and other countries do not want to go to war with China.
Peaceful rise of China will.

Last edited:
China is a country of globalization. It does not war.
Do you want to go to war with customers and partners?

War between nuclear powers can not be, and other countries do not want to go to war with China.
Peaceful rise of China will.

Don't be naive, there will be no peace for the rising of China.

I am not advocating that China should attack other nations first, but it is better to be able to handle the worst possible scenario.

So you have to be prepared for a war against any nation, but it doesn't mean you have to wage the war against them.

Last edited:
Please clearly
Chinese people highly controversial
Are known as "traitorous"Agreement
Jiang Zemin gave up the ancient Chinese Government adheres to the territorial boundaries
Some Chinese people believe that Jiang is the Communist leader of the most weak

1. you guys have no idea that PRC's de facto territory is the largest in Chinese history.you should thank for CCP rather than blame it if you really care.

2.Mongolia gained independence at the beginning of ROC under Beiyang administration and it was first acknowledged by ROC under KMT adminstration in 1945. Russian annex outer Manchuria 150 yrs ago, KMT also have no doubt on that.

it is unfair to blame KMT cause it is too weak to change anything, not to mention it's fundamental of Yalta system. it's even a diplomatic victory for KMT to regain Manchuria and Taiwan after war.

3. After KMT escaped to Taiwan, they abandoned many treaties it signed like Sino-Soviet Friendship treaty which recongize mongolia independence and russian privilege in Northchina.

KMT enlarge the size of china unprecedentedly ON MAP when its in taiwan. and blame PRC for selling territory to Russia.

4. the rumor Jiang Zemin give XXX million km^2 land to Russia was made by a website called "HuanWoHeShan" built by Falungong based on joke version ROC map to bash Jiang Zemin.
China didn't lose defacto territory to Russia and had only have minor modification on boundary.

We should feel glad Jiang Zemin solved border issue When Russia was in its weakest time.

5. KMT could do nothing but continue to lose territory when it was ruling China. Soviet Union occupied 3 islands on Heilongjiang because of ROC's imprudent military actions namely Zhongdonglu Railway Incident.

It was CCP took 2.5 of the 3 islands back from Russia a couple of yrs ago leaving half of heixiazi island '黑瞎子' to Russia. Russia moved thousands of residents for it. It was an achievement indeed.

Don't be naive, there will be no peace of rising for China.

I am not advocating that China should attack other nation first, but it is better to be able to handle to worst possible scenario.

So you have to be prepared for a war against any nation, but it doesn't mean you have to wage the war against them.

好战必亡,忘战必危。
This is the words of the ancients:
Militant countries will be demise, and forget the war will be in danger.

Militant countries will be demise, and forget the war will be in danger.

It is not trying to invade or to develop global strategy like USA.

But to be able to defend ourselves and to destroy the enemy who dares to invade us. And we cannot repeat the scenarios that happened during Qing Dynasty and ROC.

Are you a post-90 generation kid? You seem to be very young and naive. I do understand that no one wants war, it causes too much sufferance. But you can never leave yourself defenseless.

正所谓害人之心不可有,但防人之心不可无,do you understand what i mean?

Last edited:
It is not trying to invade or to develop global strategy like USA.

But to be able to defend ourselves and to destroy the enemy who dares to invade us. And we cannot repeat the scenarios that happened in Qing Dynasty and ROC.

Are you a post-90 generation kid? You seem to be very young and naive. I do understand that no one wants war, it causes too much sufferance. But you can never leave yourself defenseless.

正所谓害人之心不可有,但防人之心不可无,do you understand what i mean?

Any enemy into our homeland, we will not hesitate to start a nuclear war.
Don't worry about that.
If war, war will occur outside the country.

Last edited:
Any enemy into our local, we will not hesitate to start a nuclear war.
Don't worry about that.
If war, war will occur outside the country.

Yeah, so we have to be prepared to be able to handle that kind of scenario, then we will fear nothing.

Warmongering and invading other nations is definitely the worst idea, but we have to become #1 military superpower in the world, then this would be our safest moment.

In the history of China, military powers like Han/Tang/Ming dynasties were living in a much safer environment than the military weakling Song dynasty.

Mr Brazilian, Tajiks are Persian people and speak Persian. They have nothing in common with Chinese, Pakistanis and other istan countries. The people of Iran, Afghanistan (Northern half) and Tajikistan are all Persian speaking.

The fact of the matter is, Tajikistan is a piss poor country. They are the poorest former soviet republic. They went through a bloody civil war in the 90's and now they have nothing. This was probably a hard pill to swallow and the people of the country will never forget it. Lets hope that they made the right choice.

Tajikistan: Officials Say Swastika Part Of Their Aryan Heritage

The swastika may be known the world over as the symbol of Nazi Germany and it may be banned in some states for that reason, but in Tajikistan it appears on placards, banners, and billboards with the blessing of the state.

For officials in Dushanbe, the swastika is above all a symbol of national identity. Most Tajik historians now maintain that Tajiks are of Aryan origin, and argue that Aryan or Indo-European civilization must therefore be studied and promoted. It is an argument now accepted by the state. Indeed, the revival of Aryan culture is now official policy of Dushanbe: 2006 will be celebrated in Tajikistan as the year of Aryan civilization.

Changing Interpretations

The authorities say the swastika’s now widespread adoption in Tajikistan has nothing to do with Nazism and fascism. “Throughout history, interpretations of this symbol have changed,” notes Abduhakim Sharipov, head of a department in the Soghd regional administration. He, like other officials, emphasizes the swastika is a symbol of Aryan culture that has existed for many centuries. “We all know that fascism used this symbol for its purposes. This symbol therefore carries negative connotations for many…[but] we should not limit ourselves to only one interpretation.”

When the swastika first appeared, in India, it was as a sign of eternity and eternal motion. The newer, positive connotations that the Tajik authorities want the swastika to gain were outlined two years ago by President Imomali Rakhmonov when he declared 2006 the year of Aryan culture: the aim of the year is, he said, to “study and popularize Aryan contributions to the history of the world civilization; to raise a new generation [of Tajiks] with the spirit of national self-determination; and to develop deeper ties with other ethnicities and cultures.”

Linguistically, the Tajiks are closely tied to the Persians, who since ancient times have used the term Aryan to describe themselves and their language.

The Tajik historian and ethnographer Usto Jahonov supports both the state’s desire to raise awareness of Tajikistan’s Aryan heritage and the use of the swastika. :hang2:

Yeah, so we have to be prepared to be able to handle that kind of scenario, then we will fear nothing.

Warmongering and invading other nations is definitely the worst idea, but we have to become #1 military superpower in the world, then this would be our safest moment.

In the history of China, military powers like Han/Tang/Ming dynasties were living in a much safer environment than the military weakling Song dynasty.

We do not need to become #1 military superpower in the world, because #1 military superpower will bear resentment around the world.
We have to become #2 military superpower in the world.

出头的椽子先烂
Exposed rafters are the first to rot, the one who comes forward first is the first to suffer.

Kudos to China. I hope Indian Govt. learn to settle border dispute.

We have always followed you (like economy) and if our politics follow this step too, we would save our half of the defense budget.

I didn't like some newbie calling about outer Mongolia.. etc. Mongolia is independent country recognized by PRC. Disputes has not been new, but getting peaceful solution is thus.
Certainly I hope Taiwan gets integrated into One China. May be by extending self rule or something.

I have desire to visit China, Taiwan and Hong Kong once in my life.

Kudos to China. I hope Indian Govt. learn to settle border dispute.

We have always followed you (like economy) and if our politics follow this step too, we would save our half of the defense budget.

I didn't like some newbie calling about outer Mongolia.. etc. Mongolia is independent country recognized by PRC. Disputes has not been new, but getting peaceful solution is thus.
Certainly I hope Taiwan gets integrated into One China. May be by extending self rule or something.

I have desire to visit China, Taiwan and Hong Kong once in my life.

Welcome. :cheers:

Will not do.
The Chinese people hate war.
We want a peaceful life, and we do not support the hawks.

tell that to the PLA, it seems they can't sit still any longer after 50 years of no real action.

I hope this is the way things will be resolved in the South China Sea. The settlement of border dispute with Russia, it seems, has set a good precedent.

We do not need to become #1 military superpower in the world, because #1 military superpower will bear resentment around the world.
We have to become #2 military superpower in the world.

出头的椽子先烂
Exposed rafters are the first to rot, the one who comes forward first is the first to suffer.

People hate USA because they consistently invade other nations. If they are peaceful ruler, then no one would hate them because they are #1 in military power.

and what did Tajikistan get in return?

didn't understand the benefit of Tajikistan in this deal (sorry read the first page only and couldn't find my answer there)

26,000 square kilometers land, peace, friendship and investment, all the disputed land is 27,000 square kilometers, China is a big country, powerful, but requires so little, you think a lot? Do you see any other big country so tolerant towards small countries?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom