What's new

Tajik Army officer stuns Indian delegation with flawless Hindi

Common language of the world, language of what we study, the language which u are typing now.

You would nt be here if you hated English and you would have communicated with lesser people if u used hindi in an interntional forum.

Hindi is just another language of the republic of India.

If u were born in Andamans or maybe Manipur, you wouldn't have been so adamant on forcing Hindi on others.

hope your world also consists of latin america, much of the african countries, asian and european countries such as middle east, Russia and south east asia. and not just UK, USA, Canada

ok
tell me how many country heads speak your "world language" on international debates. please dont say pakistan etc.

---------- Post added at 01:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 AM ----------

Common language of the world, language of what we study, the language which u are typing now.

You would nt be here if you hated English and you would have communicated with lesser people if u used hindi in an interntional forum.

Hindi is just another language of the republic of India.

If u were born in Andamans or maybe Manipur, you wouldn't have been so adamant on forcing Hindi on others.

hope your world also consists of latin america, much of the african countries, asian and european countries such as middle east, Russia and south east asia. and not just UK, USA, Canada

ok
tell me how many country heads speak your "world language" on international debates. please dont say pakistan etc.

Of course these countries dont speak hindi either. And they all have english as second language, just like me.

ok

I dunno most do. Otherwise it would sound so ridiculous. And they still will need a translator who will again speak in English.

I agree with all of your post except with bold part..
look it in that way, by your logic my elders such grand parents, must be fluent in english and should be fully aware of english culture as they are born in pre-independence period and me in post-independence period should not be aware about language and culture in compare to them. but actually it is other way around, because our system is making it happen
It might have been the influence that the Britishers had in your part of the British India is not that prominent. As far as TN is considered, British to be frank had a greater impact, of all the Europeans, the British were the tolerant(with some exceptions) thats the reason we won our independance via Non Violence. They did build us a good foundation in our day today life even the Parliment is similar to theirs. We have to accept that the British despite looting the treasures of our country left behind a rich way of governing ourselfs.

Malayalam IS itself tightly wound Sanskrit spoken very fast. I being Sikkimese could make out the meaning of lot of words correctly.

This is a misconception. Sanskrit is the oldest language while Tamil is the oldest breakaway language from Sanskrit.

I would say Malayalam used to be a Dravidian language.Until the 16th and 17th centuries Malayalam used to be a combo of Tamil-Malayalam and Sanskrit-Malayalam.The Sanskrit-Malayalam being used by the high class section of the society like the Nairs and the Namboothiris.

Then came Ramanujan Ezhuthachan (father of the Malayalam).In his era, Vattezhuttu, an old script originally used to write Tamil, was replaced by Arya-ezhuttu, a Grantha-based script originally used to write Sanskrit, and it is the current Malayalam alphabet.

As Malayalam further evolved it absorbed many elements from Sanskrit and Now over 80% of the vocabulary of Malayalam in scholarly usage is from Sanskrit.

The trade with Arabs, Portuguese invasion, religious communities (Muslims,Christians,Jews,Jains ) brought many Roman, Semitic and Indo-Aryan features and Malayalam kinda have become separate from both Tamil and Sanskrit.

when did Hindi and Nation became one and the same?
Hating Congress is primarily because of the language issue that they stired during the 1960's in TN and the Congress scared us for life with Hindi.

---------- Post added at 01:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 AM ----------

Because the language English has only 26 alphabets and the language adapts other language words into its dictionarly making it the language that has the richest vocablary and its easy to learn and after all we do programming in English and not in any other language. You thing PDF website is writen in Hindi and Urdu?

both the questions were seperate they are not linked, nation i meant integrity of India and not learning hindi.

hope you must be aware of french mate just google it...
nothing to be personal mate but i think we are debating on politics of nation on language, not what you and me are reading or typing. there is difference in what should be and what is reallity..

enjoyed the discussion.. its late had to go now.. i will reply other unanswered posts next time :cheers:

Of course these countries dont speak hindi either. And they all have english as second language, just like me.

I dunno most do. Otherwise it would sound so ridiculous. And they still will need a translator who will again speak in English.

mate just google it and dont make me type all that stuff.

and yes there is a translator who again speak in English.

mate just google it and dont make me type all that stuff.

and yes there is a translator who again speak in English.

So why bother learn another Indian language just for the sake of integration, patriotism as u say.

Arent we integrated all these years?? What difference will it make?

Stunned by someone who studied in india and picked up Hindi yet fail to even lift any eyebrow over the corruption in India gov;t and military......That is truly stunning

Quiet an achievement.... DAMN thts a big news!!!!

2u94hhy.jpg

Pakistan must also celebrate such big things..... besides having millions of Pakistani Tajiks+settlers.... we also trai officers frm CAR countries .... most of whom pick up urdu... like a gym mate of mine who is an azeri army officer speaks excellent urdu... Damn :D

Most of the Indian themselves cannot speak hindi but offcourse india has hijacked urdu as hindi. The so called "hindi" movies are 99% in Urdu. On the other hand most of the Tajik do speak fluent Persian and Urdu. So this is just another cheap publicity stunt from toi media.

i hope you are being sarcastic.... Hindu and Urdu are the same except the writing system and a few words here and there are different e.g Yudh and Jang..... Sena and Fauj its called Hindustani language btw in your line of thinking i can claim Shahmukhi Punjabi as a stolen form of Gurmukhi Punjabi

Indeed Brothers India's is becoming a Superpower now second fastest growing economy, worlds largest democracy, and Brahmos any country thinking about attacking sound think twice we have a couple of these :azn:
BRAHMOS__32045f.jpg

Urdu meaning "lashkar" or a military group in Turkish language was the language
of muslims in this region,

BBC - Languages - A Guide to Urdu - A brief history of Urdu

The word "URDU" is a Turkish word and it means "an army or legion". Modern Urdu has taken almost 900 years to develop to its present form. The old Urdu was a mixture of Turkish, Persian and Arabic and was the language of the most powerful warrior tribes of Central Asia. These tribes would invade, conquer and occupy areas within easy reach for their wealth, gold, silver and precious stones. Wherever these tribes went, they took their language which had an amazing mingling and absorbing local words and proverbs.

Scholars, learned men and tribesmen from Central Asia brought 'Old Urdu', called 'Reekhta, to the Indian Subcontinent early in the 12th century AD. In the late 1400 and early 1500, under the patronage of the Moghales, modern Urdu started taking shape to be used in poetry, prose and plays.

Urdu is written from right to left just like Arabic and Persian. Urdu has 39 basic letters and 13 extra characters, all together 52 and most of these letters are from Arabic and a small quantity from Persian. It has almost all the 'sounds' available in any other language spoken in the world.

Btw i had an iranian friend sitting with me a few days ago, when he read my ID card, he could tell what each and every line meant..cuz of the common words between Urdu and Farsi.

Even the Hindus started speaking Urdu and started writing it in Persian script, under the rule of Muslim
Kingdoms. It was not until the British came and in 1700s or 1800s when the Hindi-Urdu controversy arrived
and hindus demanded that they should use their own ancient script which wasn't commonly used under
the 1000 year Muslim rule over India
. Thus today they write Hindi in a different way from our Urdu.

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Stop going off topic I understand sir if Pakistan is jealous of India's Superpower status despite Our past India wants a prosperous Pakistan our Fine PM Manmohan Singh has stated it.

Back
Top Bottom