What's new

Taiwan sea war

I think it will be a foolish decision to attack Taiwan.It will cause too much bloodshed in that region.Taiwan and Chinese both are strong.But i highly doubt China will ever do that.Right now China is worried about becoming economic super power.
it will be a foolish decision, cus it's a chinese killing chinese war,most people in taiwan just don't want to go back to the one party road,they didn't deny they are Chinese descent,if you speak chinese ,you will know there is no much diference between"中国"and "中华明国”,and the military balance lost long time ago,china can easily control taiwan strait with thousands short-range missile,but it will be so sad to see our brother's blood,they just have problem with china's right now system ,they don't have problem with their brother,so many chinese moved to taiwan because of our civil war,and lots of families are still separated ,it's already very sad even without war.if it wasn't that coward chiang kai-shek and bit** country US,i would love to see GMT and CP runing china together.本是骨肉同胞,何苦剑拔弩张,望我中华早日实现国家统一,圆我华夏儿女百年复兴之大业

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom