What's new

Taiwan military jets fly into overlapping zone with China

This is a Hilarious Head line, If No nation recognizes ADIG then how come it becomes violation??

More and more nations will declare their own ADIGs and then the game will be even more interesting.

I laughed so hard after reading your post Lmao......

See this oldman makes himself happy by offending people on internet forum!

This oldman does not care about confronting diabetes, cholesterol, blood sugar, high pressure, nervous breakdown, paralysis and all other means of old age happiness! :lol:

Not worried about China at all, but so happy to see you Isro that I will play along this end of days scenario with you.

china already won this. everyone now can come and piss in this area and not give a **** about the japs. it's like the jap ADIZ doesn't even exist at all. all you can see now in the media is china's ADIZ blabla. lol

I must admit this is smart move of Chinese to dismiss the Japanese ADIZ. Even our dog India would not even dare to create ADIZ with Iran or other nation.

See this oldman makes himself happy by offending people on internet forum!

This oldman does not care about confronting diabetes, cholesterol, blood sugar, high pressure, nervous breakdown, paralysis and all other means of old age happiness! :lol:

Oh were you that offended when I said Taiwan? Let me whisper in your ear. Taiwan...

[quote="Srinivas, post: 4999893, member: 19542"
... More and more nations will declare their own ADIGs and then the game will be even more interesting.[/quote]

I just declared the airspace above my house an ADIZ. I will tolerate NO intrusions !!!!:sniper:

Taiwan claims China and China claims Taiwan. If each side make such a claim, would ADIZ really matter that much.

This is actually more of an issue between Japan and China. And China means PRC and ROC.

Taiwan claims China and China claims Taiwan. If each side make such a claim, would ADIZ really matter that much.

This is actually more of an issue between Japan and China. And China means PRC and ROC.

Look how you appease them, lmao. Totally confused Taiwanese guy.

Change your flag to Taiwan and PRC, bro.

Displacement doesn't mean much. You can put the Statue of Liberty on a Tico, doesn't meant it'll magically get bigger.

Doesn't matter what Taiwan's flag is. Austria and Germany are brother countries. Taiwanese speak Chinese. Actually, Taiwan is more Chinese than China is. China is only 90% Han. Taiwan is 99% Han.

Dude.....

Tico Dimension = 173m (L) x 17m (W) x 10m (D) = 29410 cubic meters @9600 tons
Type 052D Dimesnion = 155m (L) x 18m(W) x 6.5m (D) = 18135 cubic meters. @7500 tons

Tico is about twice bigger than 052D in Dimension and about one quarter bigger in displacement........

I don't know what you call that in Chinese but in English, we would say Ticoderoga is bigger than a 052D in every aspect...

You don't know much about Taiwan and China relationship to comment here. Your post is ignored.
Then you better stop commenting about kashmir in indian board. Your knowledge about india is nothing more than a piece of sh*t. Don't advice others not to comment here because they don't have knowledge (because you say so) unless you do the same yourself.

Then you better stop commenting about kashmir in indian board. Your knowledge about india is nothing more than a piece of sh*t. Don't advice others not to comment here because they don't have knowledge (because you say so) unless you do the same yourself.

I do have knowledge about Kashmir. More so than most Indians. Indians just like to twist and bend history so it can continue to illegally occupy Kashmir. Its time for Kashmir people to determine their own fate and for India to stop its occupation of Kashmir.

Back
Top Bottom