What's new

Taiwan can respond to assassination of unarmed fisherman by the Philippines

Not to brag but I have HKonger friends as well and they dont have to show me their birth certificates or any sort of identifications, their opinions are enough. And for me talking to them is more realistic than reading your post. At least I know they are real, but you? who knows, just saying.....:coffee:

They don't need to because they are "real" as you just said. :coffee:

As a people of Macau and HKer I suppose I have no doubt that I have much more HK friends than you. Not to mention my family are from HK and Macau. Also we have both sides of pro-mainland or anti-mainland among us :coffee:
Besides who knows if you really have HK friends. I have posted my identity and proved my words but you don't.
As I have mentioned, you as a outsider have no right to judge us, so I hope you can take back what you just said, and let US judge ourselves. :coffee:

Ma is crazy and barbaric.

rk1sgm.jpg

We should not be afraid of the Taiwanese retaliations and sanctions since looking forward in the future.

They need us more than we need them.

I would suggest to BAN all the Chinese and Taiwanese nationals in the Philippines.

Less drug lords and smugglers. Less criminality. China and Taiwan are country of criminals, poachers and fvcking thieves.
Nice memes. Taiwan is a US ally, using US-supplied arms to threaten another US ally. I would give up my right hand just to hear the dressing down that stupid Ma is going to get from Washington! :lol:

Thanks admiral general much appreciated of all the nay anti filipinos here like you the most because you always know to the right things i can laugh at that's million man! :tup: :rofl:

Well he is trying to score big points with the locals voters but my countrymen has to pay the price for his political mileage

tell me sir do you know what 80 miles to the nears Philippine Province is?

yes, it's called disputed territory.

Former envoy Lauro Baja tells Taiwan to 'remember who its friends are'
Friday, 17 May, 2013, 4:49am

A former top Philippines diplomat has urged Taiwan to "remember who its friends are", in comments that appear to suggest Taiwan is ungrateful for Manila's longstanding support for its political autonomy.

"Taiwan should remember we were the first ones to have these informal relations with them and we have substantial relations with them in terms of trade," said Lauro Baja, the former Philippines ambassador to the United Nations.

Baja said he decided to speak out as a citizen because of what he perceived was Taiwan's "overreaction" to the death of one of its fishermen on May 9 when a Philippines coastguard vessel fired at a Taiwanese fishing boat that Manila said was inside Philippine territory.

Baja said that, contrary to Taipei's claims that the incident occurred in disputed territory, Taiwan had long recognised the area as a part of Philippine waters.

"If you recall, during the time of [President] Cory Aquino, there was some sort of corridor established for Taiwanese fishermen" to pass through that area, he said. But Baja, once foreign affairs undersecretary for policy, did not know the status of that agreement because "it came from Malacanang Palace and did not pass through the DFA [Department of Foreign Affairs]".

"With their entity being a province of China, giving sanctions and refusing to receive the representative of the president, what is that? Sometimes I feel we have these things coming to us because of our very timid diplomacy," Baja said.

Rex Robles, a retired Philippine Navy commodore and security consultant, also pointed to the corridor agreement as proof that Taiwan recognises Philippine sovereignty over that area.

"I think everyone has forgotten about the safety corridor which Cory Aquino signed during her term. It allowed Taiwanese fishermen to pass through Philippine waters on their way to the Pacific Ocean," he said.

Robles said if Taiwan believed the area was theirs, in the first place, "why will they sign that MOU [Memorandum of Understanding]?"

Robles said he was "puzzled over the Taiwanese government's overreaction" and called for a thorough probe.

Outrage over Taiwan's Manila bashing and reported incidents of violence against Filipinos in Taipei spilled over yesterday to the social media.

Rafael Alunan, a businessman and former cabinet minister, wrote on Facebook: "China will take over Taiwan one of these days, and I will not shed a tear. Even without that formal takeover, they seem to be in bed together applying the same tactics against us and Japan in our respective territories."

International law expert Harry Roque noted that Taiwan has no legal leg to demand a fishing agreement with Manila because "Taiwan is not an independent state and should not expect to be treated as such".

Former envoy Lauro Baja tells Taiwan to 'remember who its friends are' | South China Morning Post
They're technically our ally yet it would seem that they don't want to solve this through diplomacy. They probably are being harassed by China into doing this. If both would go to war against each other, we'll just fall into China's game. Both countries will suffer terrible losses. China will be the winner in the end which destroys two of its enemies without doing anything. More like a "use your enemy to destroy your enemy" sort of thing.

lol first of all are YOU FAMILIAR with WU MAOS?

China hires INTERNET COMMENTATOR (well you could be one of them who knows) to THANK or LIKE pro CHINESE statement....oh well the WORLD already knows about WU MAOS so go ahead brag the thanks you get from your so called INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY POSTERS hahahaa!

Self Defense?

What if I throw you back your question

let me rephrase the only important question in this thread:

1) What if it was self-defense?

:coffee:

No, I don't know Wu Mao, but let me step back one question, cus I think I got ahead of myself. Do you even know what Self-defense is? It's use of necessary force equal to the imminent threat upon you in order to repel that threat. How is being chased a threat? If ramming was a threat, then the most PCG could have done was ram it back.

Hahaha he thinks that he is so SMART when he can't even answer the QUESTION:

What the heck was the TAIWANESE fishing vessel doing in the Philippine TERRITORIAL WATERS in the first place??? ANY GOOD EXCUSE??? :coffee:

he was in the overlapping zone, stop denying the truth, and it doesn't matter where he was because deadly force was not necessary anywhere against an unarmed fisherman, smart guy

yes, it's called disputed territory.
duh the incident happened deep in the Batanes Group of Islands. The islands were erased when shown by the Taiwanese media and they made it appear that the area is in disputed area. Your government-controlled media lied to you.

525438_491662420914663_1726147996_n.jpg

They don't need to because they are "real" as you just said. :coffee:

As a people of Macau and HKer I suppose I have no doubt that I have much more HK friends than you. Not to mention my family are from HK and Macau. Also we have both sides of pro-mainland or anti-mainland among us :coffee:
Besides who knows if you really have HK friends. I have posted my identity and proved my words but you don't.
As I have mentioned, you as a outsider have no right to judge us, so I hope you can take back what you just said, and let US judge ourselves. :coffee:

Not taking back what I've said.:closed:

If I were you, I would reread what I posted first about HK and CHINA before I comment. I said HK only hires filipino maids in CHINA and CHINESE mainlanders act as if they have Filipino maids. And also I said HK is not really CHINA CHINA. So go ahead publish your identity, if you want publish also your face picture.

Hahahaha so the US only urged the Philippines to "APOLOGIZE" after they have apologized already? lol lol lol

It took the US so many days to say that, they tried NOT to condemn the PH until the PH said SORRY.

How Ironic right?

lol

you left out a whole lot of details: in addition to an apology, punishment of the perpetrator and compensation.

That's not what my HONG KONGER friend told me :coffee:

#REALITY :coffee:

Yes the FISHERMAN was UNARMED, BUT was "VIOLENT"

GOSH COMMON SENSE PLEASE!

LMAO.. VIOLENT AS IN RUNNING AWAY VIOLENTLY?

If that is true and not another lie, then shame on the Taiwanese for breaking protocol. Even the Soviets did not stoop that low.

THAT IS SUCH BULLCRAP, HE COULDN'T FIND A 5-STAR HOTEL ON SHORT NOTICE, THAT'S ALL, HE WAS PROVIDED ACCOMODATION. HE SAID HE RECEIVED COLD TREATMENT, DID HE EXPECT MORE?

Not taking back what I've said.:closed:

If I were you, I would reread what I posted first about HK and CHINA before I comment. I said HK only hires filipino maids in CHINA and CHINESE mainlanders act as if they have Filipino maids. And also I said HK is not really CHINA CHINA. So go ahead publish your identity, if you want publish also your face picture.

I have always been replying your nonsense "HK is not really China" the whole time, what are you even thinking Mr.Emperor of HK :coffee:. If I were you, I would stop being rude, telling nonsense and representing the others like you rude the whold wide world. :coffee:

Well I suppose I should now claim "Moroland" is not really Phil. then :coffee:

No wonder...

The Bureau of Fishing and Aquatic Resources (BFAR) on Friday said Taiwanese make up the majority of the poachers caught over the years in the Batanes group of islands, where a Taiwanese fisherman was recently killed in an encounter with Philippine authorities.

About two to three Taiwanese are caught poaching each year in the Batanes group of islands, northern Philippines

Now you just verified that

1. Taiwanese people DO NOT FOLLOW INTERNATIONAL LAW

2. Taiwanese Government DO NOT EDUCATE her people where to FISH LEGALLY

3. Taiwanese people has a LONG HISTORY of violating and NOT respecting other NATION'S SOVEREIGNTY

AND YET THEY BLAME THE PHILIPPINES FOR EVERYTHING

ENOUGH SAID

YOU ARE RIGHT, SO LET'S KILL THEM ALL, EXCEPT THE OCEAN IS CONTROLLED BY THEM NOW

No, I don't know Wu Mao, but let me step back one question, cus I think I got ahead of myself. Do you even know what Self-defense is? It's use of necessary force equal to the imminent threat upon you in order to repel that threat. How is being chased a threat? If ramming was a threat, then the most PCG could have done was ram it back.

he was in the overlapping zone, stop denying the truth, and it doesn't matter where he was because deadly force was not necessary anywhere against an unarmed fisherman, smart guy

The PCG warned them MULTIPLE TIMES, still they did not COMPLY, and they tried to RAM THE SHIP, proving that they were VIOLENT AND WERE TREAT TO OTHERS

Disputed Waters??? Are YOU EFFIN BLIND???

The Incident HAPPENED in the BALINTANG CHANNEL

Between the Philippine ISLANDS of BATANES and BABUYAN

Taiwan even BLURRED BATANES ISLANDS on their MEDIA REPORTS to persuade the public that the incident happened between TAIWAN and the PHILIPPINES.

Any GEOGRAPHER and UNCLOS EXPERT WOULD LAUGH AT YOU SERIOUSLY!

Taiwan might gotten our APOLOGY BUT not our SINCERITY.

If you go to FILIPINO webites, News, blogs and the likes.

You will find out that

99.9% of Filipinos

don't think

Taiwan deserved an apology
[/QUOTE

FILIPINOS WOULDN'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO DO WHAT THEIR OCEAN. YOU GUYS DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO EXPOLIT NATURAL RESOURCES, LET ALONE UNDERSTAND MARITIME RIGHTS AND STRATEGIC IMPORTANCE OF SEA CHANNELS, SO WHY WASTE GOOD OCEAN ON THE PHILIPPINES?

you left out a whole lot of details: in addition to an apology, punishment of the perpetrator and compensation.

LMAO.. VIOLENT AS IN RUNNING AWAY VIOLENTLY?

THAT IS SUCH BULLCRAP, HE COULDN'T FIND A 5-STAR HOTEL ON SHORT NOTICE, THAT'S ALL, HE WAS PROVIDED ACCOMODATION. HE SAID HE RECEIVED COLD TREATMENT, DID HE EXPECT MORE?

VIOLENT like RAMMING!

If you do not KNOW WHAT RAMMING is, can you please OPEN your dictionary? thanks

I have always been replying your nonsense "HK is not really China" the whole time, what are you even thinking Mr.Emperor of HK :coffee:. If I were you, I would stop being rude, telling nonsense and representing the others like you rude the whold wide world. :coffee:

Well I suppose I should now claim "Moroland" is not really Phil. then :coffee:

what do you expect from people who have no inkling about geography

Yes Taiwan is NOT a signatory, but CHINA is.

Technically Taiwan is PART of CHINA, and that being said, whether you like it or not, TAIWAN has to follow UNCLOS because like what I've said, TAIWAN IS PART OF CHINA.

Also, TAIWAN has acknowledged the boundaries of the Philippines (they even signed it) during the reign of President Corazon Aquino of the Philippines. They even SOUGHT permission to cross the Philippine Waters of BATANES Islands.

Also, the International Community recognizes the islands of Batanes and the waters surrounding them as part of the Philippines.

Given that:
1. China and the Philippines signed and ratified UNCLOS

2. Taiwan recognized the Boundary of the Philippines in the North (Modern Boundary) by signing the NOTICE in the 1980s. And

3. The International Community recognizes the islands and Waters PART of the PHILIPPINES and not TAIWAN as evidenced by MAPS and ATLASES published by each country.

UNDER INTERNATIONAL LAW, TAIWAN has NO RIGHT to INTRUDE any territory of the Philippines.

The Philippines has MAINTAINED effective jurisdiction WITHOUT any OBJECTION ever since the country became independent.

Taiwan is part of China. But ROC did not signed UNCLOS, therefore they are not bound by it. ROC is only bound by whatever agreement she has with any other country.
All countries has to respect the territory right of another countries. But claiming an area to be undisputed when clearly another do not agree do not work in international law. The world that we lived in today respect the sovereignty of all nations. All nations could chose to abide by or not abide by any international law.

Back
Top Bottom