What's new

Tahirul Qadri does not have US support: Hoagland

how the hell that cleric can know that was a false dream of his Prophet Muhammad S.A.W?
he saw him praying in the church
in islam we muslims can use the places of worship of other ahlul-kitab for our own namaz ? or not?

with Army deneying thier support , & usa denying thier support , you still fear that he might be funded?:what:
its your choice you support him or not, i fully agree on that!:tup:
but i hope you will not support any of muk-muka mafia peoples too!:tup:

NO..............I AM NOT GONNA SUPPORT THOSE MAFIYAS EITHER....I MIGHT VOTE IMRAN KHAN BECAUSE HE IS NEW...:toast_sign:

248516_353099591444942_377393633_n.jpg

just remember this is pakistani islam !

I agree with you 100%...and that cleric actually invited tahir ul qadri for lectures...now that cleric claims that he described his false dream of his to him and ask govt for payment of ticket...I dion't want to describe in detail...video is available on facebook brother.......I don't want to describe because other troll members will start troll posts and then we will deviate...
Batmannow......I dont trust on anyone...all of these politicians are TAWAIF UL MALOOKI of spain's past.........I trust none of them..these mullahs,these politicians....none of them can win my trust.....they all ruined Islam's image.......Islam because of them is turned into wahabisim,shiyasim,sunnism.....and Allah's main point 'RESEARCH' is hidden by them....and worse point is that when I try to ask something or share something,......thses troll poster begain make agressive thirdclass posts...without even understanding what i mean...:cry:

Back
Top Bottom