What's new

Tagore, The Islamophobe....

British gave Tagore huge amount of land in return for being Britsh slave. He was brahmin and didnt look like average Bengali. Bengali brahmin once told me he don't believe in bengali brahmins being indigenous looking at non-brahmin bengalis. This racism was another reason for muslim bengali who were mostly lower castes with high ASI aborginal genes, to look for new country.

Time to change the national anthem and ditch bangali nationalism. Bangali nationalism is feminine and sissy like. We should promote Khilji, Sirajuddallah and tipu sultan, it needs to man up. Time to ditch the feminine chetona and emotions. Bangladesh Zindabad!

Now stop calling yourself as Bengali also, start calling yourself as Taimurid.

Tagore's texts are a threat to Bangladesh's national security. Extreme Tagore sympathizers should be exterminated as an example for the rest of them, he should be exterminated from Muslim Bengal.

Why are you afraid to show your Flags?

No one cares about Tagore in Bangladesh...Fact.
You have been living outside Bangladesh for way too long.
We have Tagore's anthem yet no one talks about Tagore in BD except the educated class. We talk about Adbul Karim,Hasan Raja etc, Tagore was and is irrelevant to us.
You just called yourself and your friends, cretins.

@Nuri Natt Certainly you will be jealous as you think your own mother tongue is a paindu language and should mimic Lucknowi Urdu to elevate your status.

Your can choose whatever you want, that doesn't concern us at all... but relinquishing ties with Tagore is good development, association of Tagore with Bangladesh has always irked us... and as the other member said, it would be nicer if cities were named after mughal and afghan warlords to... would love see cities named abdali ghori, as our other neighbor does.

Tagore doesn't suit being out national anthem, but this doesn't mean that Tagore should be he should be totally disconnected from Bangladesh. Every Bangali knows about Tagore
You have been living outside Bangladesh for way too long.

You just called yourself and your friends, cretins.

I haven't been living outside of Bangladesh for too long. It's your Indians friends who think they are the bees knees but they don't know about the social or political landscape of Bangladesh. You lot try too hard to beg friends.

@Nuri Natt Certainly you will be jealous as you think your own mother tongue is a paindu language and should mimic Lucknowi Urdu to elevate your status.

No offence but my mothertongue has great literature unlike bhiaya language gawar bihar. We spit on poorbias like you.

British gave Tagore huge amount of land in return for being Britsh slave. He was brahmin and didnt look like average Bengali. Bengali brahmin once told me he don't believe in bengali brahmins being indigenous looking at non-brahmin bengalis. This racism was another reason for muslim bengali who were mostly lower castes with high ASI aborginal genes, to look for new country.
Don't talk nonsense. Brahmins typically don't look different to the non-Brahmins of their regions. Generally speaking, you get higher percentage of better looking people among upper classes than lower but the difference is not that big. It's no different in Bangladesh where you get a higher share of people that look better among the upper classes than lower. Some Bangladeshis also show some West Asian (Afghan) admix on their phenotype due in part to a considerable number of Afghans settling in Bangladesh over several centuries. So, if anything, I would say there is a higher percentage of Bangladeshis that look better than West Bengalis. This is why it's not uncommon to get Bangladeshis that look Pakistani whereas it's much less common among West Bengalis. That's what I've observed anyway. But all in all, west Bengalis, including Brahmins, and Bangladeshis are very similar.

But yes, Tagore and his older brother, Jyotirindranath, were both handsome men.

Last edited:
Don't talk nonsense. Brahmins typically don't look different to the non-Brahmins of their regions. Generally speaking, you get higher percentage of better looking people among upper classes than lower. It's no different in Bangladesh. Some Bangladeshis also show some West Asian (Afghan) admix on their phenotype due in part to a considerable number of Afghans settling in Bangladesh over several centuries. So, if anything, I would say there is a higher percentage of Bangladeshis that look better than West Bengalis. This is why it's not uncommon to get Bangladeshis that look Pakistani whereas it's much less common among West Bengalis. That's what I've observed anyway. But all in all, west Bengalis, including Brahmins, and Bangladeshis are very similar.

Its a fact, look at Tagore. Bengali Brahmins on average look different then Bengalis. Look at genetic tests done on Bengalis, see the difference between bengali brahmin and bengali muslim.

bengal | Search Results | Harappa Ancestry Project

Upper classes will not necesarly look better, the reason South Asians have that perception is because upper classes are mostly dominated by brahmins in India and other higher castes who show less ASI then average local. Im not saying bengali brahmin look completly different, after all they have intermixed with bengalis. But they look different on average.

Tagore's texts are a threat to Bangladesh's national security. Extreme Tagore sympathizers should be exterminated as an example for the rest of them, he should be exterminated from Muslim Bengal.

Please stop being an extremist. Why are you calling him a murtad? Are you a Mufti? If you are please show your qualification.

Please learn tolerance. This is a very evil way you are talking. Why do you want to exterminate people who oppose you? Please have a proper dialogue, and if you believe you are on the truth, then know that truth prevails.

I know there are Tagore followers who are extremists too. This advice is for them too.

Its a fact, look at Tagore. Bengali Brahmins on average look different then Bengalis. Look at genetic tests done on Bengalis, see the difference between bengali brahmin and bengali muslim.

bengal | Search Results | Harappa Ancestry Project

Upper classes will not necesarly look better, the reason South Asians have that perception is because upper classes are mostly dominated by brahmins in India and other higher castes who show less ASI then average local. Im not saying bengali brahmin look completly different, after all they have intermixed with bengalis. But they look different on average.
I am very much aware of this study. For one, the sample size of Bangladeshis was very small and came from the same region; secondly, genotype and phenotype do not always match. Also, this study averages East Asian admixture in non-Brahmin Bengalis approximating close to 15% whereas another study put it at 9%.

In any case, this is why I keep telling other Bangladeshis we must build a border around Bangladesh or else we will increasingly get mixed with folks in Northeast India. This is also why I urge Bangladeshis to not practice Islam too strictly as there is a tendency amongst Muslims to want to spread Islam, and unfortunately, for Bangladeshis, the logical group of people to convert would be Northeast Indians since they are non-Muslim and relatively close by.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom