What's new

T-LORAMIDS Tender | Updates & Discussion

What is the best option for the T-LORAMIDS Program

• Total voters
Am asking which one??

Where did I mention it is conspiracy, I think your mind is doing tricks.

Maybe perhaps, you are telling your state of mind, when no one asks.

So this antisemitism may be just a state of mind, a victimhood trait...
But you won't have jumped to my previous point if you had no intention of any such nature. My friend, I am quite aware of your commenting style and therefore know what to expect whether in written or not from you. Please pretend this ignorance with a new comer, not me. :)

But you won't have jumped to my previous point if you had no intention of any such nature. My friend, I am quite aware of your commenting style and therefore know what to expect whether in written or not from you. Please pretend this ignorance with a new comer, not me. :)

Am not really following you, you know who I am so won't answer my question??

Are you some kind of stalker or here to discuss when asked for your bigotry induced comment.

Take your know all attitude somewhere or try to explain your bigoted views.:no:

Raytheon is proceeding its way with sure steps to win a victory for Turkish long range tender. They are signing lots of cooperation signitures with Turkish contactors such as Aselsan-Roketsan to make them produce some part of Pac-3 missiles for 3th countries using Patriot systems.

Latest agreement Raytheon signed with Turkish institue is "Radar Mast group" production of Pac-3 for UAE. In last months, Raytheon and Roketsan has signed an agreement to produce a key component like control actuation system of Gem-T and Pac-3 missiles. According to agreement, Roketsan will carry out the main assembly operations center of Pac-3 missiles and Raytheon described Roketsan like key strategic partner for Pac-3...

According to Raytheon officials, they are preparing to offer around more than %50 workshare for Turkish institues, If Turkey choose Pac-3 batteries...

I will try to find a source about workshae of Turkish institues Raytheon is offering...

At this situation, While Russia is playing hard to get for S-400 so offering older versions of S-300 because of Turkey's position in NATO and European solution Aster-30(As far as I know) have some serious engagement problems against ballistic missiles, I think Turkey will choose Pac-3 but Our officials are trying to bring to a climax to benefit more...

China is offering us HQ-9s. U.S. is offering us Pac-3. Russia is offering the S-300 and S-400. The Eurosam (french and Italian company) are offering the Aster 30. This is all for our multibillion dollar tender to replace our older SAMs we currently operate the Rapier and Hawk SAM platforms.

Turkey have an urgent need for High Altitude - Long Range Air Defence Systems to replace the outdated Nike Hercules Missiles. Hawk Missiles in turkish Invertory are the latest Hawk XXI Variant, the Rapier Low Level AD System are updated and more than 800 Rapier MK-2 Missiles were produced under License, so there is no need to replace Hawk and Rapier in a forseeable Timeframe.

Turkey have an urgent need for High Altitude - Long Range Air Defence Systems to replace the outdated Nike Hercules Missiles. Hawk Missiles in turkish Invertory are the latest Hawk XXI Variant, the Rapier Low Level AD System are updated and more than 800 Rapier MK-2 Missiles were produced under License, so there is no need to replace Hawk and Rapier in a forseeable Timeframe.

I disagree both have a very short range. Besides base defense they are insufficient at everything else. Plus they would be forced to shut down since AGM 88s have a longer range then both missiles.

I disagree both have a very short range. Besides base defense they are insufficient at everything else. Plus they would be forced to shut down since AGM 88s have a longer range then both missiles.

Rapier and Hawk AD System need to be supplemented by Long Range - High Altitute Air Defence, but there is no need to replace them in a forseeable Timeframe.

Rapier and Hawk AD System need to be supplemented by Long Range - High Altitute Air Defence, but there is no need to replace them in a forseeable Timeframe.

Also LM and Raytheon say it is going to cost 4.5 billion for them to provide 12 fire units. That was 4 times what the tender was which was 1 billion set aside for 4 batteries. Where exactly are these to go once we order them ? Do you think we will order more ?

Turkey should definitely buy Russian Sam's because it shoukey ld diversify it's arms.What if US decides to provide Patriot jamming codes to Israel in case Israel and Turkey goes to war just as those dirty Frenchies gave code to Britons during British-Argentine War.

Also LM and Raytheon say it is going to cost 4.5 billion for them to provide 12 fire units. That was 4 times what the tender was which was 1 billion set aside for 4 batteries. Where exactly are these to go once we order them ? Do you think we will order more ?

There are some secret things proceeding out of our knowledge with this tender bro. At First times, It is introduced that Turkey will order 4+2 battery Long range air defence systems but then, It is increased 8 batteries without any options. After that, It is told by S&H magazine that Turkey will order 12 batteries Long range air defence missile. Raytheon has also ordered a permission from USA congress to sell 12 battery Air defence missiles for Turkey...

and Now, We are talking about 4 batteries... :)

☪☪☪☪;940861 said:
Turkey should definitely buy Russian Sam's because it shoukey ld diversify it's arms.What if US decides to provide Patriot jamming codes to Israel in case Israel and Turkey goes to war just as those dirty Frenchies gave code to Britons during British-Argentine War.

When It came to sell source-codes to Israel, Both USA and Russia are same. Take a look Russia... They stopped delivery of S-300 batteries to Iran cause of Israel demands... If you want to save your back and go to bed confortably in nights, You should develop all those systems on her own... :)

The one that Erdogan started taking many months before the flotilla incident.

The fallout between Turkey and Israel is generally traced back to Israel's massacre of Palestinians during the Gaza war, where they used phosphorous bombs and subjected civilian areas to aerial bombing, resulting in the slaughter of a large number of Palestinian civilians.

Aselsan SPAAG
Land FC or Early warning and coastal watch Radar programs
Towed Low altitude
SHORAD systems
T-LALADMIS(Low altitude otonom)
T-MALADMIS(Medium altitude)
T-LORAMIDS(Long altitude Missiles)

All those programs have been started under a program called "Turkish Homeland Security" and According to this program, While Radars connected with Aselsan intelligent network systems called Skyguard, are watching the Turkish aerospace 7/24, All those different layer missiles will be ready for operations against every type threats including ballistic missiles from North or South...

It is for sure that 4 battery long range missiles can not meet the requirements of those 815000 km2 homeland...

conten1.jpg

Aselsan SPAAG
Land FC or Early warning and coastal watch Radar programs
Towed Low altitude
SHORAD systems
T-LALADMIS(Low altitude otonom)
T-MALADMIS(Medium altitude)
T-LORAMIDS(Long altitude Missiles)

All those programs have been started under a program called "Turkish Homeland Security" and According to this program, While Radars connected with Aselsan intelligent network systems called Skyguard, are watching the Turkish aerospace 7/24, All those different layer missiles will be ready for operations against every type threats including ballistic missiles from North or South...

It is for sure that 4 battery long range missiles can not meet the requirements of those 815000 km2 homeland...

conten1.jpg

Cabatli do you know if we are working on any medium ranged ballistic missiles ? I know we operate J-600T Yıldırım SRBM based off the Chinese. Is there any news about longer ranged missiles.

Cabatli do you know if we are working on any medium ranged ballistic missiles ? I know we operate J-600T Yıldırım SRBM based off the Chinese. Is there any news about longer ranged missiles.

Bro,

Ballistic missile technologies are the most secret parts of Turkish defence industry. It is almost impossible to reach any single information about this area. Think that We have heart unguided T-302 Kasirga artillry rockets developed in 2001, After Greece officials has told their disconfort to Turkish counterparts in NATO submit about a missile system deployed in Gokceada and Bozcada in Aegean and This information has been reached by media so TSK has to reveal those system in 30 August 2008. Otherwise, We would not hear anything about them...

Back
Top Bottom