What's new

T-90 Hits Building, Kills Indian Soldier in Chennai

Making fun of material is very different from making fun of a death...How would you like if we poked fun at the deaths of people in the recent blast in Peshawar ?? or the accidental deaths of your soldiers in Salala incident

I did not poke fun at this incident. If you go back to page 1, I was the first one that said RIP!

I was saying, how the guy was reporting ace, did he report the Indian members who were making fun of Chinese products on this same thread?

It makes no sense rip or make fun of the dead,'who cares' as Indians always say about sth.

I did not poke fun at this incident. If you go back to page 1, I was the first one that said RIP!

I was saying, how the guy was reporting ace, did he report the Indian members who were making fun of Chinese products on this same thread?

I didnt say you were making fun of the incident.. But the fact that if someone is making fun of the quality of a product, the response of making fun of people dying seems a little extreme..

I didnt say you were making fun of the incident.. But the fact that if someone is making fun of the quality of a product, the response of making fun of people dying seems a little extreme..

So why are you telling me this? You should tell this to the trolls

The fault is not theirs, Imran Bhai. It's their upbringing.

May be, in their families it's fashionable to make fun of the dead, more so, of a dead soldier.

even indians using rolf and lol here man WTH is wrong with these guys ? if our uncle brother sister die we keep silent 3 months and cry but if our defenders dead we can't control laughing 15 minutes? really shameful bro.

RIP to the dead.

Expect few(sensible) Pakistani's most of them enjoying this incident. If that is the case y u people gotten angry wen US soldiers urinating taliban dead bodies?? and referred as barbaric act. I think you(idiotic posters) are real barbarians and u don't have moral grounds to live in planet earth . I hope theirs families leading cheap life in their society otherwise they can't vomit this shyte against dead ones. First of all we are humans nationality will come next.
Enough.... That man was posted there only 10 days back... RIP

RIP to the poor soul who lost his life.
unfortunately these accidents do happen , all over the world. its one of those things. SAD.

Tanks are difficult to maneuver in confined spaces..
But this is just a freak accident.
Soldiers would not in his wildest nightmares have imagined this..
Both the Poor soul who lost his life(RIP)..and the tank driver.

This forum is reaching new levels - a sad accident resulting in loss of life and a family losing their loved one and people offering smileys and winks? wtf do you guys see the entertainment in this? Universally speaking i dont care what flags you wear - stop bringing shame on your nation and this site and give the dead a bit of respect. Its getting unpleasant and it is unwarranted.
R.I.P. for the lost one.

Wow!! Sad thread. Everybody knows where it started from.

OT-R.I.P. Unfortunate.

Back
Top Bottom