What's new

Syrian Rebels test the chemical weapons to use on Syrian civilians

what a hypocrite didn't you just say there are no foreigners in FSA... and now you support that there are foreigners in Syria??

I did not say there are no foreigners in Syria, i said there are no military support for the Free Syrian Army from the GCC governments, fighting to protect our Syrian brothers from your terrorist regime is always a good thing god bless our Arab brothers who go to Syria to fight with the heros of the Free Syrian Army.

and here is your people's claim

I don't care what my people say they are NOT the official spokesman for the Free Syrian Army, LOL what a pathetic and desperate move from your side.

Again: I'm still waiting for you to provide me with any source that proves your claims that GCC governments openly said that they supplied weapons to the Free Syrian Army....

I did not say there are no foreigners in Syria, i said there are no military support for the Free Syrian Army from the GCC governments, fighting to protect our Syrian brothers from your terrorist regime is always a good thing god bless our Arab brothers who go to Syria to fight with the heros of the Free Syrian Army.

I don't care what my people say they are NOT the official spokesman for the Free Syrian Army, LOL what a pathetic and desperate move from your side.

Again: I'm still waiting for you to provide me with any source that proves your claims that GCC governments openly said that they supplied weapons to the Free Syrian Army....

I gave you a whole lot links in one link in my previous post.... lol you must be really ignoring the simple fact

what a hypocrite are you ?? you said there are not foreigners in FSA.. and now you are changing your claims after i proved you wrong.... you should for sure work for Aljazeera or Alarabieyh

I gave you a whole lot links in one link in my previous post.... lol you must be really ignoring the simple fact

The link you gave me took me to Google homepage, try to post your so called links individually.

what a hypocrite are you ?? you said there are not foreigners in FSA.. and now you are changing your claims after i proved you wrong.... you should for sure work for Aljazeera or Alarabieyh

Where did i say there are no foreigners in Syria ??? And how exactly did you prove me wrong ??? LOL, please enlighten me.

That's prove my point even further, Your terrorist regime is trying to play the victim but i'm afraid thats not going to happen the whole civilised world is against you the hole Muslim world is against you and the hole Arab world is also against you.
Also cease to give me stupid links from RT that propaganda will work on your primitive brain but not mine.

Whatever u do dont use this word Civilized there is nothing like that. This world is full of maniacs. Eating on poor people. And we(Pakistanis) are not among the Islamic nations who support the Syrian/Libyan Rebels, Yes our govt might me supporting in words that they support Rebels but generally u will not see Ordinary Pakistanis supporting Syrian Rebels. These Rebels are just a bunch of Lunatics nothing more nothing less. Doing the dirty work of Zionists destroying there own Nation from within. And what do they want to achieve. What they achieved in Libya.

Now a days Uncle SAM and his minions NATO throw a Juicy bone full of Hate and All Islamic Nations especially Arabs nations jump to grab it. Look around they are reshaping the entire region. They divided Sudan, destroyed Libya, Palestine is Hell, Jordan has no power, Egypt is unstable and soon they will start knocking ur doors when they are done with Syria then who will come to save u NO ONE. U r losing the support of Islamic Nations due to ur support for Zionists.

Im glad that Iran has taken firm stand against these Evil hegemonic imperialists

And we will prefer to watch RT to Fox News.

The link you gave me took me to Google homepage, try to post your so called links individually.

Where did i say there are no foreigners in Syria ??? And how exactly did you prove me wrong ??? LOL, please enlighten me.

Look learn how to use google... all i typed in google search box is this : qatar arming syrian rebels

and this is an example of what you will find... and yeah from your beloved west sources..

Exclusive: Arab states arm rebels as UN talks of Syrian civil war - Middle East - World - The Independent

and you did say FSA does not have any foreigners start with post #7, where you said FSA has no support at all... and now you are saying its great to have terrorists from Libya helping them... what hypocritical person are you? you keep denying simple facts such GCC and the west are supporting those terrorists... and you keeping denying the links i give you

Those people from Arabia and the Gulf region are some of the biggest hypocrites I've ever come across. I hate them as much as I hate Israel. Perhaps even more.

LOL, The thugs are using internet now for propaganda !!
The video that you posted is just complete waste of space.
They are using agriculturally used chemicals LOOOL, then they suffocated the poor rabbits :/

The video shows :

1- Potassium Permanganate == used in [ Water treatment and disinfection, Organic synthesis ]. Available every where
2- Potassium nitrate = used [fertilizers, food additive, rocket propellants and fireworks]
3- Sodium nitrite = known as a food additive to prevent botulism.
4- Potassium chlorate = It is used as an oxidizing agent, to prepare oxygen, as a disinfectant, in safety matches.
5- Urea = used for fertilizers
6- Acetone = Simple Nail POLISH

The thugs got these Products with the Turkish Company's logo on it, to claim that Turkiey is supporting the FSA with chemical weapons.

The Company is TEKKIM.

‫

LOL, The thugs are using internet now for propaganda !!
The video that you posted is just complete waste of space.
They are using agriculturally used chemicals LOOOL, then they suffocated the poor rabbits :/

The video shows :

1- Potassium Permanganate == used in [ Water treatment and disinfection, Organic synthesis ]. Available every where
2- Potassium nitrate = used [fertilizers, food additive, rocket propellants and fireworks]
3- Sodium nitrite = known as a food additive to prevent botulism.
4- Potassium chlorate = It is used as an oxidizing agent, to prepare oxygen, as a disinfectant, in safety matches.
5- Urea = used for fertilizers
6- Acetone = Simple Nail POLISH

The thugs got these Products with the Turkish Company's logo on it, to claim that Turkiey is supporting the FSA with chemical weapons.

The Company is TEKKIM.

‫
oh please
your country is the biggest hypocrite on this planet
assad should use his new toys on you instead of turkey or israel
you are imperialists just like us and west
sooner or later your time will come then who will come for your help
the answer is simple no one
atleast not any one in the region
i hope your time will come soon
then you will realize uncle sams real game

Look learn how to use google... all i typed in google search box is this : qatar arming syrian rebels

and this is an example of what you will find... and yeah from your beloved west sources..

Exclusive: Arab states arm rebels as UN talks of Syrian civil war - Middle East - World - The Independent

and you did say FSA does not have any foreigners start with post #7, where you said FSA has no support at all... and now you are saying its great to have terrorists from Libya helping them... what hypocritical person are you? you keep denying simple facts such GCC and the west are supporting those terrorists... and you keeping denying the links i give you

I don't think he has a brain. You are trying to argue with a brainless man.

Those people from Arabia and the Gulf region are some of the biggest hypocrites I've ever come across. I hate them as much as I hate Israel. Perhaps even more.

You call Arabs hypocrite while you sit in Christian Netherlands spouting hate at western values and westerners? :rofl:

You call Arabs hypocrite while you sit in Christian Netherlands spouting hate at western values and westerners? :rofl:

You must have forgotten that the best allies of GCC are westerners..... plus the west does not represent Christianity at all... the west is nothing but Zionists who ruined the name of Christianity...

Slave, how much do you get paid by your sahibs?

By your slave mentality than my family in Iran should be supporters of the Iranian regime b/c they're living there!! Or we should all change colour when we go to different lands!

You're the biggest loser on this site Jay. Constantly attacking people for being against imperialism and slavery. Just b/c you're a slave, it doesn't mean others should be as well.

Slave, how much do you get paid by your sahibs?

By your slave mentality than my family in Iran should be supporters of the Iranian regime b/c they're living there!! Or we should all change colour when we go to different lands!

You're the biggest loser on this site Jay. Constantly attacking people for being against imperialism and slavery. Just b/c you're a slave, it doesn't mean others should be as well.

you keep calling me slave but its you are known as sand you know what. If your family while living in a western world rages against it then you would not be any different that him. Just like if I go to live in Ran and keep raging against Iran. If you live in west and are a terrorist sympathizer then you would also be called out the way he is...are you are a terrorist?

You must have forgotten that the best allies of GCC are westerners..... plus the west does not represent Christianity at all... the west is nothing but Zionists who ruined the name of Christianity...

yes, that's why you belong to a cluster you know what country while we are enjoying our freedoms.

Back
Top Bottom