What's new

Syrian Kurds start forming their army

LMAO. haven't you read History? for your kind Info.

Blacks Ethiopians invaded Yemen, Sudanese invaded Egypt and in Most of time Blacks just Walk in all Arabic Countries and never leave like they Walk in Saudi Arabia, Libya, Yemen & Egypt like What they are doing now to Europe esp. to Italy and Greece in millions, they already have done to SA, Yemen, Egypt, Libya and also my beloved country Pakistan too

Kurds aka another type of Persians are most Manipulative People on the Planet! Pure Devils Incarnate:flame:

I lived in Turkey in 90's anf Kurds killed over 100,000 Turks Civilians (Women, Children,farmers,unarmed Turks)
and I know this b/c I read News and saw on TV all the time at that time Kurds were supported covertly by UK, USA, Israel, Australia and EU countries; despite there denial they give them logistics, moral support, train them and Armed them

I can see you are far worse than Superboy alias DSI. lol so I will leave it here.

I can see you are far worse than Superboy alias DSI. lol so I will leave it here.

I am not against Blacks as Blacks are now 40% in SA Army and they are big Minorities in Egypt, Yemen, My beloved Pakistan, now in Libya as well; lot of Blacks do not consider themselves Blacks any more as they speak Arabic language only and lot of them marry to Arabs like in SA

Pakistan they speak Urdu and some kind of African language but they speak Urdu more and their new generation speaks only Urdu, In fact Black Africans enrich all Arab lands also now Pakistan too, which is good for all Arabs & Pakistan too but there are many Africans from Ethiopia especially who have supremacy complex as Ethiopia occupied one time Most and all of Somalia, Eritrea, half of Sudan, Kenya etc.

So Ethiopia used to be a very Huge Country and Now Ethiopia once again trying to form again Great Ethiopia Empire!

In Yemen, Ethiopians were once Yemen kings actually; Long time ago they invaded Yemen and kill lot of Arabs People there and kidnap too many Arab women and forced them as Brides as this is what Ethiopia is famous for inside Ethiopia! Check out these very Informative Websites

10 Countries With Highest Rape Crime | Dilettante

Top 10 Countries With Highest Rape Crime

Ethiopia's women vow to turn tide of violence, rape and murder | William Davison | Global development | The Guardian

Gang rape spurs calls for reform in Ethiopia - Al Jazeera English

Teen’s gang rape in Addis Ababa sounds alarm | Al Jazeera America

Kidnapped. Raped. Married. The extraordinary rebellion of Ethiopia's abducted wives - Africa - World - The Independent

Bride kidnapping - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ethiopia: Official License for Abduction and Rape | Equality Now

Ethiopian Rape Victim Pits Law Against Culture (washingtonpost.com)

Peace

Last edited:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom