What's new

Syria opposition opens first ‘embassy’ in Qatar

Yes, I hated them but what's then? keep hating them and calling for their destruction? Saddam wasn't innocent either, he invaded, displaced them and destroyed their country. Iraq is just like Germany and Kuwait is just like France, although they had killed tens of million of eachothers, destroyed eachother countries, they became allies. They realize that either they live in peace together or finish eachothers. It's past, let it go. Kuwaitis are Iraqis, you are both speak the same language and dialect, share the same history and even from the same clans Sunni and Shia. Iraq can't live in the past, and it can't live isolated from the region surrounded with enemies, even Iran would never deal with Iraq as a partner but just like a puppet.

KSA doesn't export terrorism, those who go to Syria or Iraq are individuals went their by themselves, not only Saudis by fighters from all over the world, so why it's only blamed on Saudies?

You know how Qatar promote for chaos in Jordan, but I would never take Bashar or Iran side against it.

I am not worried about 2003, we have enough problems to deal with unlike Kuwaitis which still in 2013 cry about 1990.
Right now GCC, especially Qatar is supporting terrorism in Iraq, one day when Jordan goes deeper in crisis and you see fat qatari emir with moza al zibala in their palace you will change your mind.

@BLACKEAGLE

I have been to Amman 2 times, I have seen the city.
Now I have a question, these rich gulf arabs are drowning in oil money, why are they not helping Jordan and the poverty ?
Sure you have some nice places but there is a lot of poverty, Why don’t all GCC countries combine 2% of their income and send that money to Jordan ?
Instead they leave Jordan like beggers, explain me why you respect/like them ?

Good question.

Last edited by a moderator:
@BLACKEAGLE

I have been to Amman 2 times, I have seen the city.
Now I have a question, these rich gulf arabs are drowning in oil money, why are they not helping Jordan and the poverty ?
Sure you have some nice places but there is a lot of poverty, Why don’t all GCC countries combine 2% of their income and send that money to Jordan ?
Instead they leave Jordan like beggers, explain me why you respect/like them ?

Where is the poverty exactly, Eastern Amman? I would call them middle class people. AGCC have helped Jordan allot, KSA alone donated 2.2 billion two years ago, built 1 billion worth residential city, last year, they donated 5 billion to invest in some projects, but those aids barely covered Jordanian loss due to Egyptian cut off oil, Syrian refugees and Arab spring. However, Iran is our common enemy, so I will stand by them no matter what. Not only me but most Jordanians.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not worried about 2003, we have enough problems to deal with unlike Kuwaitis which still in 2013 cry about 1990.
Right now GCC, especially Qatar is supporting terrorism in Iraq, one day when Jordan goes deeper in crisis and you see fat qatari emir with moza al zibala in their palace you will change your mind.

Jordan is doing fine, Arab spring is over, we like the king, I told you that Qatar is hated by Arabs in general but would you stand by Iranians against them? Just relax no one is exporting terroresm, those are individuals, and how come KSA is fighting them and supporting them at the same time?
عضو هيئة كبار العلماء في السعودية: ما ÙŠØ*صل في سورية Ø*رب أهلية لا جهاد بها - روسيا اليوم
الداخلية السعودية: مشاركة سعوديين في القتال بسورية مخالف للقوانين وتØ*ت طائلة الاعتقال - روسيا اليوم

Syrians are suffering because of Iranian terrorism, but, beside the killed Iranian terrorists by FSA, today an Iranian jet (Illusion-76)carrying weapon to Assad was shot down over Dimuscuss international air port causing massive explosions which destroyed the nearby buildings: (Congratulations)

BGbhW_RCQAAfaAN.jpg

And this not it yet, without Arab countries effective contribution in the sanctions on Iran by pledging to make up Iranian oil cut off oil, sanctions wouldn't have worked in the first place, I believe you know more than me of the sanctions dire effects...right? I'm sorry about the people, but Iranian regime terrorism fund had to be stopped.

EPIC FAIL THIS IS UAE

575738_475649392502924_324145726_n.jpg

Recognizing Al Qaida associates as legitimate partners, arabs are diging their own graves.

If it is hard to learn yourself, it is said, learn from thy neighbour(aka--Libya, sudan, Iraq and The Pakistan).

Individuals ?
This is a organized network of terrorists supported by intelligence agencies from various countries and financed by oil money.
Not individuals, they are not able to fight a state army and intelligence.

KSA is fighting shias in Southern saudi and yemen.
Probably you have not seen the video’s of interrogating terrorists, they have admitted to be linked to intelligence agencies.

Recognizing Al Qaida associates as legitimate partners, arabs are diging their own graves.

If it is hard to learn yourself, it is said, learn from thy neighbour(aka--Libya, sudan, Iraq and The Pakistan).

I am wondering when such armed revolution comes to Arabia and they use the case of Syria and Libya as a justification of legitimacy?? GCC national security depends on burning down other people homes!

Why would i support Al-Qaeda militants? One evil is fighting a different type of evil. I would sooner they keep fighting and killing themselves, the world will be better off. One day a Salafist will think the Salafists in the GCC are not Islamic enough and blow them up like they've murdered thousands through their perverted ideology.

There are people caught in the crossfire

Al Kazabiya is a desperate liar!

and its funny that Blackeagle still believes them... last time they reported that Syria downed the Turkish jet with a GRAD MISSILE :omghaha: and they took the pilots and killed them and returned them to the deep sea and put their seat belt back on them... and Blackeagle still believes them :omghaha:

What Syria needs is missiles reaching Qatar, Iraq needs some of this aswell, better with heavy load of cluster ammo.

So when the animals decide to sponsor terrorism they can expect this in their capital.

Back
Top Bottom