What's new

Syria, Iran threaten retaliation against Israel over airstrike

A Marine myself, I don't think that it was a game when they put an M-16 on my hands. Grow up a little bit!

Before you said you have family in the marines in an old post, now you say you are a marine. Your signature says oohah which is not even a marine saying. No offense but I doubt your claims. I am not a marine but one of my Chinese friend joined the marines out of high school. I doubt a marine would mess up their own saying.

Marines say hoorah or oorah
Army says hooah
Navy says hooyah

haha, you mercenary of a soul who could barely say anything intelligent or insightful or analytical dare to call others brainwashed?

and if you coconut pakistani (and @FaujHistorian) have any doubt about my chineseness and need proof that i am no muslim, shiite or sunni, pakistani or iranian, you can formally request me in writing to utter an insult to your common religion that no mussulman would ever dare to (and i am not an iranian christian or pakistani christian either, and upon request i am willing to prove that, too). but i suspect you coconut pakistanis only resort to doubting my chineseness because you lack the temerity and intellect to make a serious apology about your mercenary, treacherous, zionist-fawning way or to prove you are anything more than a witless, ill-educated man of a pretender of a phoney historian.

I know how Chinese people write. Their writing style is more more logical, sensible, with a few zingers here and there.

They don`t indulge and racism about jews, and since they are communists don`t get involved in religious mumbo jumbo.

You are nothing more than a Pakistani hiding behind a chinese flag to fool other people on this forum that Chinese are as braindead as some jihadist pakistanis.

I think Chinese members should be offended at this.

Last edited by a moderator:

As long as they aren't using it to insult China or Chinese people, then I'm not too concerned about others using our flag.

This is a Pakistani forum anyway, so they get certain liberties.

I know how Chinese people write. Their writing style is more more logical, sensible, with a few zingers here and there.

They don`t indulge and racism about jews, and since they are communists don`t get involved in religious mumbo jumbo.

You are nothing more than a Pakistani hiding behind a chinese flag to fool other people on this forum that Chinese are as braindead as some jihadist pakistanis.

Pakistanis do not bash Jews over race, besides he has the same amount of hate for Saudis. Pakistani jihadist hold Saudis in very high regard, I think all Pakistanis should be offended you think he is Pakistani. I mean he even insults Turks, which Pakistani does that?

Before you said you have family in the marines in an old post, now you say you are a marine. Your signature says oohah which is not even a marine saying. No offense but I doubt your claims. I am not a marine but one of my Chinese friend joined the marines out of high school. I doubt a marine would mess up their own saying. Marines say hoorah or oorah Army says hooah Navy says hooyah
who are you? My DI? I don't blame you man. When you write it down, it's written like yours. But when you hear it, it's the same as mine. Also in one of my posts I promisted you guys that I'm gonna earn that title. I was a YM/SSgt in US Young Marines. When I passed 17. I put a paper in front of dad's eyes and said, "Dad, I wanna join to the Corps". He's in the AF. So first he laughed, then he said okay. About a few moths ago I got the Eagle, the Globe and the Anchor. It was very short. It was damn worth for every minutes of it. Now I'm discharged from the Corps with full military honors. Sorry I can't tell you the reason. It's sth very personal of me. But I served for my country. I've never been in combat before. But my job was to take care of the casualities coming from Afghanistan. Now you sayin me that I'm not a jarhead? That's even sadder than breaking up your girlfriend.

who are you? My DI? I don't blame you man. When you write it down, it's written like yours. But when you hear it, it's the same as mine. Also in one of my posts I promisted you guys that I'm gonna earn that title. I was a YM/SSgt in US Young Marines. When I passed 17. I put a paper in front of dad's eyes and said, "Dad, I wanna join to the Corps". He's in the AF. So first he laughed, then he said okay. About a few moths ago I got the Eagle, the Globe and the Anchor. It was very short. It was damn worth for every minutes of it. Now I'm discharged from the Corps with full military honors. Sorry I can't tell you the reason. It's sth very personal of me. But I served for my country. I've never been in combat before. But my job was to take care of the casualities coming from Afghanistan. Now you sayin me that I'm not a jarhead? That's even sadder than breaking up your girlfriend.

Fair enough, you don't have nothing to prove to me. Thank You for your service, as they say in the marines as you were. :D

@iajj my loyalty to what or who? I don't agree with all your comments I just do not see how you can be Pakistani is all. I think you are too racist for your own good.

Iran is threatening to retaliate against Israel for an airstrike carried out within Syrian borders.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

No offense but Iran loves barking and propaganda when it comes to Israel. As @Mercenary said, many times Israel bombed Syria and its ally Iran threatened for retaliate and did (could) not do anything! Barking dog does not bite.

Another important thing, the dictator in Syria is so generous to use his army to kill innocent people in Syria. However, a country bombs his country and kills his soldiers and he does care as he did not care before while that country continue occupying Syrian territory. How brave man!!!

Retaliation by them is to target civilians, that is all what they can do, like in Bulgaria, pathetic...

Retaliation by them is to target civilians, that is all what they can do, like in Bulgaria, pathetic...

Bulgaria was most probably an inside job by Mosad to get attention around the world and play victim, again, for like thousandth time in history.Not your first time.

There is simply no proof Iran did it.Now cry me a river.

Israel have attacked Iranian allies many times, even conducted many successful intelligence missions inside Iran and Iran as usual have always threatens to retaliate but never done it practically, but whenever it came to killing civilians , they have always supported it, Iranian puppets have executed large number of Sunni muslims in Syria , Lebanon , Iraq and in Pakistan as well . Al-Assad don’t have Balls to retaliate against Israel , they are just hardliners.

like israel does in phalestine

For you collateral damage is directly targeting civilians, but bus blowing and launching mortals/missiles/rockets indiscriminately into populated areas is a legitimate freedom fighting, go figure...

on the other hand...
that explains Iran has already done "crap" to israel as hell.

did u forget the crap Israel is doing and did to ur friends and u.....in last Gaza hit Israel successfully killed the terrorist leader destroyed as many as missiles ur terrorist regime transfered, and how many militants and civilians died in Gaza and how many in Israel ha ? ..... u r a looser when Israel bombed ur depot in African country,... yet u could do nothing,....u r just like that fooking ayatollah , guts less guy he always bla blas but nothing in action

Back
Top Bottom