What's new

Swiss Army knife for 1.3 million IA troops

Excellent move.
For all those who consider it just another knife really need to wake up. Its a complete toolbox. Its an excellent survival kit. Its small, can be carried easily.

There are thousands of things one can do with these knives. Open cans, cut, drill, use a scissor, nail cutter, data storage, light, what not.

PS: Its not a knife to kill :hitwall:

i got such knife with mostly similar tools few months back as a gift from a madical company for free.

These are NOT knives. These things are called multi-tools.

Not even the stupidest soldier would use these as a weapon, even in close combat. The Indian Army does issue standard knives to their units. The Ghurkas have the Kurkis and the Sikhs have their knives as well. So knives really aren't anything new to the Indians. So the soldiers will easily learn that this tool is not to be used as a knife at all!

These may seem like a novelty at first but if they have a fork and a spoon built in, they can become quite useful to the average soldier for everything from cleaning his gun to cooking his food, to pitching a tent.

indian soldiers WIVES will cut VEGETABLE.......:)
Ya its like a tools kit for emergency not for war:hitwall:

These are NOT knives. These things are called multi-tools.

Not even the stupidest soldier would use these as a weapon, even in close combat. The Indian Army does issue standard knives to their units. The Ghurkas have the Kurkis and the Sikhs have their knives as well. So knives really aren't anything new to the Indians. So the soldiers will easily learn that this tool is not to be used as a knife at all!

These may seem like a novelty at first but if they have a fork and a spoon built in, they can become quite useful to the average soldier for everything from cleaning his gun to cooking his food, to pitching a tent.

Well Said..:cheers:

I have a similar knife in canada
i got such knife with mostly similar tools few months back as a gift from a madical company for free.

I too got that kind of knife in my pocket, it is get able to every one, i use for my sandwich to cut, cut apples and some fruits, also to remove my PC screws:azn::woot::devil::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom