What's new

Swedish newspapers reprint Mohammed cartoon

That is just an example. India is attacked by numerous muslim ruler from afghans. Destroyed numerous temples and killed peoples. If you want I can give you the list.

No my friend. Please keep the examples to yourself. Yes, you are right - in your twilight zone history it was actually Hajjaj bin Yousaf who was sending pirates to intercept Raja Dahir's ships, and none of the Afghan "invaders" were ever invited by Hindu Rajas to help them in their own infighting against other Hindu Rajas, and the Muslims didn't do anything for Indian culture, society and infrastructure. Sher Shah Suri didn't build the grand trunk road, and nor did Shah Jehan build the Taj Mahal which continues to earn India foreign exchange to this day. They were all evil. Only hindu rulers can be good. All other religions are evil. Now please let's end this irrelevant segue.

Nothing is preventing Muslims from granting the same respect today...
Thanks...That is what I wanted to see.

I don't want to give you more examples. I don't want to make this discussion any more unpleasant. Please allow me to skip this one...
Good...Because it would not take much for me to dig up dirt on the muslims' side.

...the election of a black man has actually polarized the situation even further and has made lots of super-ugly uber rightwingers "wake up" from their erstwhile slumber.
I oppose Obama and am not white. Despite the pre-election polls, a great deal of Asians then oppose Obama. Now for the Asians who voted for him, there is a great deal of "buyer's remorse". The man is grossly inexperience in every way. Your mistake is in thinking the US is monolithic white.

I oppose Obama and am not white. Despite the pre-election polls, a great deal of Asians then oppose Obama. Now for the Asians who voted for him, there is a great deal of "buyer's remorse". The man is grossly inexperience in every way. Your mistake is in thinking the US is monolithic white.

I know the US quite well actually so I don't think it is completely white. That said, the uber right is clearly resurgent. Unfortunate but true.

This may be a little off topic ... what TechLahore stated previously lies in plain sight for all to see. This has nothing to do with whether Asians/Orientals were pro-Obama or not. If they were, that's because BHO was seen as someone as "unBush" as it could possibly get.

Even my dad was mighty impressed with Ron Paul and his apparent common sense during the last US primary. But it clearly took the election of Obama for the lily-shaded Tea Partiers to elevate Paul to a different level.

And apparently even he is not considered "Jacobinist" enough (and he hardly was to begin with) for the average "lumpen"-tea partier nowadays ...

A lot more than offensive cartoons lie ahead I'm afraid.

:coffee:

They dont even respect there own Prophet (Jesus), they are showing him in Family guy and other cartoons

wat can we expect form these bastards!!
For them religion is nothing but a joke

They dont even respect there own Prophet (Jesus), they are showing him in Family guy and other cartoons

and mate what are you doing ......... posting the same.:cheesy:

Who said it was our prophet cartoon? There is no sketch of our nabi kareem (SWS) exist. Ignore them ignorant pigs.

I agree with Al-zakir.. Just ignore them..!!! The value of islam is not going to diminish coz these guys..!! Infact if muslims doesnt react to such stupdity it will improve the importance of islamand they will be ashamed of themselves..!!!

So the bottom line is.. ignore them and continue belieiving in what you always believed in.. and dont fall into such trap..!! They want to show muslims as intolerrant..!!!

Jesus is not a Prophet ,But God(Holy Trinity) for Christians as You May Know.I feel ,Muslims impose their views?for Muslims ,Jesus is a Prophet ,Hindus in General Compare Jesus to Buddha or Some Divine Men.Mileage Vary..

simple logic, by doing this they want to incite the muslims , and show to the world that they have very less tolerance, this will further their claim that Muslim world is threat to west. More over sell the news paper. secondly in times of ressesion good excuse to deport muslim people in Scandinavian countries.

Back
Top Bottom