What's new

Suspected Israeli Informant Arrested In Lahore

Not again a foreign conspiracy to a local Kamra base attack. :no:
When intelligence agencies in Islamic world fail, the best way to distract attention is to find Israeli agents. And since there is no any Israelis in Pakistan they catch one of their own.

Secret super agent was sending many emails to same person in Jerusalem. Pfff. Like one cant open an email box in Papua New Guinea, cant use simple proxies etc.

Ḥashshāshīn;3810753 said:
Pakistanis have a reason to favour Arabs and Iranians, they are Muslims.
What do Israel and India have in common? Just weapon selling...

No Both have suffered a lost from Terrorism . Plus we have a lot , A hell lot of Israelis and Russians in India .

Well it IS suspicious BECAUSE OUR passport SAYS clearly we are not allowed in Israel! We can't obtain their visa...Hence, ANYone with a Pakistani passport doing deeds for ANYTHING in Israel raises a RED FLAG!

Good . That might be one of the reason for your Shining IT industry amongst many others !!

Ḥashshāshīn;3810730 said:
I don't understand why Indians always defend Israel so much

Its simple. During Kargil war, they are one who responded to our SOS, and supplied us with ammunition and weapons without expecting money( I mean money was meant to be paid later).

Without their help, we might have even lost. That incident opened a friendship chapter.

When intelligence agencies in Islamic world fail, the best way to distract attention is to find Israeli agents. And since there is no any Israelis in Pakistan they catch one of their own.

Secret super agent was sending many emails to same person in Jerusalem. Pfff. Like one cant open an email box in Papua New Guinea, cant use simple proxies etc.

They left an Indian spy this time. :D It would be usual to blame us. BUt this time, they have decided to change the agent countries name.

p8_48.jpg

Hmmm ...

You are saying as though Israel doesnt do all this crap!! When it is world famous that they do because they have been caught from using fake ID to fake passports to travel to other countries to committing heinous crimes!

Ḥashshāshīn;3810771 said:
Pakistan has suffered the most due to terrorism. I guess Israel should be their best friend too.

Yep . But your country doesn't recognize it and picks up enmity with it without any reason apart from theological ones .

They left an Indian spy this time. :D It would be usual to blame us. BUt this time, they have decided to change the agent countries name.

Seems like you are offended they didnt say India and said the truth that its their twin trouble maker!

Yep . But your country doesn't recognize it and picks up enmity with it without any reason apart from theological ones .

Mass murdering of Palestinians is theology alright! For what you are saying it seems like Hinduism and Christianity also allows it!

In that case, India should have saluted us for murdering their people in the wars, why retaliate?

wow YOU really think of Israelis as GODs? Like without them there is no IT? WOW! Simply WOW!

LOL . I was stating the Fact . Appreciating someone for their qualities doesn't make then GOD . You might be thinking of arabs in the same aspect but not in my case .

Here , It will help you to clear some doubts

Category:Software companies of Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Category:Information technology companies of Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Plus read this as well if you have time

The Israel High-Tech Industry - Fifty Years of Exc

It Exports of Israel is around 12.5 billion USD a year . For such a small country by size look at excellence .

Hatred of Muslims.
Both occupy Muslim populations

LOL . Thanks for opening my eyes !!

Back
Top Bottom