What's new

Sushma Swaraj better than Modi

Voxx

BANNED
Reaction score
i think N. Modi is a great but when it comes to PM i think Sushma Swaraj is better . PM post represents us on international level where i think SS. is more sophisticated , knowledgeable and impressive personality with vocal power.

modi should be in strong place in government like Home Minister or Finance Minister .....etc....but not PM

NEW DELHI: Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader Sushma Swaraj was voted as the most admired female politician followed by Congress president Sonia Gandhi and Tamil Nadu Chief Minister J. Jayalalithaa in a survey conducted by shaadi.com.

The matrimonial website conducted the poll on the occasion of International Women's Day (March 8) to understand which successful Indian women are admired for striking a perfect balance between their career and their family life.

Sushma Swaraj got 36.28 percent of the votes as the most admired female politician closely followed by Sonia Gandhi (33.62 percent) and Jayalalitha (23.01 percent), a statement said. The poll was conducted through 19,000 Indians.

"The survey seems to indicate that the Indian youth admire women who despite their celebrity status, connect with the masses in the digital space. The poll is part of the constant research that shaadi.com conducts in its attempt to gauge the preferences of its members," said Gourav Rakshit, chief operating officer (COO), shaadi.com.

In the corporate sector, Pepsico's India-born CEO Indra Nooyi got 71.63 percent votes as the most admired and successful businesswoman followed by Reliance Foundation chairperson Nita Ambani with 27.03 percent votes.

From Bollywood, model-turned-actress Malaika Arora Khan topped the list with 51.05 percent respondents voting for her, followed by actress Kajol, who got 42.03 percent of the votes.

In sports, London Olympics bronze medallist M.C. Mary Kom with 39.2 percent was voted as the most successful sportstar followed by tennis star Sania Mirza who got 34.28 percent and shooter Anjali Bhagwat, who got 20.72 percent votes.

Whenever a article start " I think ". Means article is bullsh!t.

Survey is conducted by Shadi.com ... Now WTF it is ?. A matrimonial website is conducting survey on political people. Sonia on 2nd no.. How many people think that Sonia even deserve to be 2nd most admired female ? Maya is thousands time better then Sonia.

This type of survey suck$ where Nita Ambani can also make in list.

Well but people who are involved in survey need to shot down. These people know no difference between naachne wale actor and a hero.

On topic- Sushma is good, no doubt. I have seen many speech from her side, and she speak fantastic. But one side where Modi is a successful person, who is doing great from last 10 years. Modi who is a man with experience of handling government and policies. on other hand side Sushma has done office desk job only. Sushma lacks in the field of ideas. Modi is hard working guy, people who follow him,, know this fact.

This is shame on us that a matrimonial site, which is joined by people who want to get married, are voting on political issue, and they pick Sonia as on 1st stop. This shows that educated people are an Idiot in India. Or congress is using media to create such news to divert people mind.

Don't be surprise if you see more news like this in future because as congress controls media and has planning to invest huge money in social media. We ll see a lot of news like this.

i think N

NEW DELHI: Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader Sushma Swaraj was voted as the most admired female politician followed by Congress president Sonia Gandhi and Tamil Nadu Chief Minister J. Jayalalithaa in a survey conducted by shaadi.com.

Means nothing, you need to be the most admired politician of either sex to lay a claim. Period. Though of course, these days everyone thinks they are worthy of becoming PM.

Post this crap in the Indian forum. This is world affairs. No one cares about your politics.

Actually Sushma is more widely accepted by other parties. and will an asset going forward in coalition making.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom