What's new

Sushma seeks revenge, says 'get ten heads if they don't return one'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of the Indian Media house are Pro- Maoist.

I don't think this is the case. It is just the Moaist issue is a little more complicated as these are Indians with genuine grievances killing other Indians just doing their job. From what I have seen the majotiry of the Indian Media is 100% against the violent Maoist movement.

I don't think this is the case. It is just the Moaist issue is a little more complicated as these are Indians with genuine grievances killing other Indians just doing their job. From what I have seen the majotiry of the Indian Media is 100% against the violent Maoist movement.

I differ from your opinion.

Check NDTV thoroughly. You will get your answer. Do not base your judgement on one or two reporting of there.

The Indian Army is a professional bunch.. They are not gonna get 10 heads so that you can win a election.. lady!! I hope Pak army does a Inquiry and deal with the problem maker.. The only way ahead is to punish the guilty.... We should not let anyone go free after killing Indian citizen.. neither those Italian nor the Pak ... Till then you can practice chopping heads in the flash game "I Am Ultra Killer Of Zombies"

What kind of sick, insensitive, cold, r@tarded a-hole tries to make political capital from a horrid incident like this?

Real classy lady.

sushma is trying to score some Brownie points.

Post such nonsense in one relevant thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom