What's new

Surprise - Many Chinese provinces already high-income/1st Wor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically all of Europe + Western offshots (USA, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand). I think that Argentina, Uruguay, and (maybe) Chile could be considered White countries as well.

I think most south Americans have a different mentality to the 'white' countries and their skin colours if we get technical are darker.

Good to Know
May you completely Become a 1st world Country

I think most south Americans have a different mentality to the 'white' countries and their skin colours if we get technical are darker.

Not sure what you mean. The people of these countries are largely descended from Italians, Spaniards, and other Southern Europeans. The only reason I'm edgy about them is because I don't know how much Negroid and Amerindian admixture they have. Most people don't throw them in when they consider the White countries of the world. They just include us and the Western offshoots (US, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand).

Not sure what you mean. The people of these countries are largely descended from Italians, Spaniards, and other Southern Europeans. The only reason I'm edgy about them is because I don't know how much Negroid and Amerindian admixture they have. Most people don't throw them in when they consider the White countries of the world. They just include us and the Western offshoots (US, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand).

Yes I know, most of Argentina is Italians but what you would find is personally I think they have big differences between Italians in lifestyle, mentality etc that's why most people don't consider them as white countries.

Yes I know, most of Argentina is Italians but what you would find is personally I think they have big differences between Italians in lifestyle, mentality etc that's why most people don't consider them as white countries.

OK, but if you're genetically European (White) then you're White. They may be a mixed-race anyway, so it doesn't matter. I think many have a significant component of Amerindian genetic admixture.

Looks like PDF has attracted new members from Stormfront after the 2030 India vision video

Looks like PDF has attracted new members from Stormfront after the 2030 India vision video

Whites are the only people who cannot be proud and love their own race without being called racist.

Guess it must be that inferiority complex of jealous 3rd worlders. White people have so much to be proud of. Without us, the world would not exist in it's current form.

Whites are the only people who cannot be proud and love their own race without being called racist.

Guess it must be that inferiority complex of jealous 3rd worlders. White people have so much to be proud of. Without us, the world would not exist in it's current form.

watch out people. we got KKK in the house :rolleyes:

Yet everything I said is true.

no/ not really. what ever you said is just your opinion not the truth. refer to your post where you compared white women to Indian women and said how can they even compare. That is just priorities.And I don't even understand how you can say something like take our 45 million black people and blah blah blah. Your hatred for other races is so obvious. They are just as American a you are or may be more. What if some one said to you in face take all the whites away from US back to europe? So much hatred in this world :(

In fact, your posts show that you most likely a faker, yourself.

A chinse faker, in US clothes.

And you're what exactly? A Somalian?

They are just as American a you are or may be more

Seeing as how we built this country, no one is more "American" than we are. And don't bother bringing up the Amerindians. The United States of America didn't exist before 1776, and the people who founded and built it didn't exist on the continent before the 17th century.

And you're what exactly? A Somalian?

Seeing as how we built this country, no one is more "American" than we are. And don't bother bringing up the Amerindians. The United States of America didn't exist before 1776, and the people who founded and built it didn't exist on the continent before the 17th century.

no one believes in that. You have American citizenship you are American no more no less. No body even bothers as to who built America any more as you can see 300 million Americans elected a BLACK president. I just hope mods come in and delete your hateful posts.

Even that would make it better than fake chinese.. no?

:laugh:

And you are a fake Martian? Why did you keep accusing him of fake Chinese when he has made some really negative comments on China before? To you, everyone that is not hostile towards China and Chinese is fake Chinese?

You really need have your head checked. Do not easily accuse anyone of anything so easily, esp. in real life.

Oh this thread has been so derailed. It's not even funny. Anyway, in China, 3 or 4 provinces+ Beijing and Shanghai in the east are approaching developed status, the 4-5 provinces close to borders are still very under developed, while the others in between are taking over some production lines from east.

I believe this developmental disparity has its roots in history. Coastal provinces in South China have always been more prosperous than rest of country since Jurchens invaded north China and Song Dynasty, along with its elites, fled south and established its new capitol in Hangzhou around 11 century. Then we had Mongol invasion, etc. Northern and western parts of China never really recovered. Hopefully, in this century, our economic prosperity can be more equalized across all China.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom