What's new

SURPRISE! Bal Thackeray going to the land down under!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RazPaK

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Was watching Pak news and they reported that Bal Thackeray was bested by Zaid Hamid and is now in critical condition inching towards his death bed.

Also they mentioned Amitab Bachan got beat up while trying to visit Bal.

:rofl:

His condition is stable.
He was the protector of Mumbai and prevented people like Tiger Memon from becoming MP's and Ministers.

Hope he recovers soon. Prayers of all hindus and especially Kashmiri Pandits are with him today.
When the seculars left the pandits to die in kashmir by the dogs it was balasaheb who came to their rescue gave them education quota and gave them a new life.

People who don't understand few things shouldn't comment at all. Rather learn more before speaking.

I_AM_HURT_by_moro003.jpg

LoL, why are you upset?

It's not like I have dushmani with Bal...

His name sends the shiver down the spine of entire pseudo sickular brigade we need more leaders like him Hope he recovers soon

I am not upset. I am just bewildered at comments by senior members who don't know the actual situation and the man himself.

India is going to become much saner with his death.

Sorry sir, I thought atleast u'll be neutral on this one, You can't even imagine the social work done by him & his party all over Mumbai & Maharashtra, Just because he only helps Hindus doesn't make him a terrorist, it's a flawed secularism when only minority gets the benefit while majority gets the beating, Just my humble opinion :)

I am not upset. I am just bewildered at comments by senior members who don't know the actual situation and the man himself.

Which senior member is this?

I personally detest people like Bal Thackeray. A few good things he has done for Mumbai does not absolve him of his fascism, violence in the form of Marathi nationalism, religious extremism, Goondaism etc., I dont personally WISH he was dead/not dead. I am indifferent. I wont wish him a speedy recovery. If its his time to kick the bucket, let him do so.

But I agree with Webmaster, with people like him gone, we would have a more tolerant society. We need liberalism, not fascism or conservatism or far right wing nut job politics based on religion or nationalism that seeks to divide the nation.

I know at least all the Kashmiri Hindus and Buddhists will be praying for him, as he provided so many jobs and education benefits to them when they were chased out of the valley by Jihadis...

Get well soon Bal Thackeray, you will be sorely missed and India wouldnt be the same without you :cry:

KRAIT you should not be bewidlered because you may be his follower but the ones who doesnt like him are not his followers so naturally if he hates someone than that someone will hate him as much.
simple rule he is good for many Indians for his hate towards us and our religion but not for us for the same reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom