What's new

Surjit admits he worked for RAW

No new topic to post about India? This has been posted already and you yourself commented on that thread. I'm sure you will get your daily quota of news about India if you work a bit harder, the lack of motivation has never been an issue. :lol:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...ver-indian-authorities-confesses-offense.html

Don't mischief your self, instead of the usual nonsense, make an effort to contribute to the topic, it may do you some good. :laugh:
I posted an Indian link, in a vain effort, it may float your boat. :D

Try guess which ones which.

سربجت سرجیت

If I knew that why would I ask others to show how its written..!! :taz:

سربجت سرجیت

Enlarging for a better view..!! :blink:

They do look almost the same, atleast to mee...
Only difference is of some dots here and there and two vertical lines in the first word..

Don't mischief your self, instead of the usual nonsense, make an effort to contribute to the topic, it may do you some good. :laugh:

WHy you are not answering My post???

Google translates those words as

"Surjit" and "srbjt" ... Written wrong from your end perhaps?? Or google translate might be wrong?? :blink: :blink:

If I knew that why would I ask others to show how its written..!! :taz:

سربجت سرجیت

Enlarging for a better view..!! :blink:

They do look almost the same, atleast to mee...
Only difference is of some dots here and there and two vertical lines in the first word..

Exactly the point I was trying to make, it is hard to diffirentiate it.

BTW the one here says from right to left surjeet sarabjit. My original post is corrected but needs verification from a native speaker.

WHy you are not answering My post???

Don't know what are you implying with a cat walk.

The point is the other dude which GOI is trying to portray as innocent is also a spy, hence should get what he deserves. !!

The point is the other dude which GOI is trying to portray as innocent is also a spy, hence should get what he deserves. !!

That is anna chalpman, RUssian spy exchanged for American Spy.. Surjeet was not that lucky. A Spy knows if he get caught the homeland will not accept him. The way Pakistan is not acknowledging Jundal.

Read my post rather than looking at anna....

Your judiciary has already gave him what he deserved, 30 years of jail..

This is the normal practice between the two nations. So many have confessed so many things. I dont think this is going to change anything.

We have just grabbed Abu Jindal who has confessed that ISI people were available during the 26/11 operation. These kind of statements does not hold any importance in the enemy country.

How about making an effort to stick to the forum rules? You have knowingly created a duplicate thread on this subject.

Your judiciary has already gave him what he deserved, 30 years of jail..

Dude, i am talking about Surbeet, who is apparently on death row for causing bomb explosions and killing Pakistani Citizens.

This is the normal practice between the two nations. So many have confessed so many things. I dont think this is going to change anything.

We have just grabbed Abu Jindal who has confessed that ISI people were available during the 26/11 operation. These kind of statements does not hold any importance in the enemy country.

You are missing the point, the Indian dude admitted his role after arriving back in India.

You are missing the point, the Indian dude admitted his role after arriving back in India.
Don't you think if the Pakistan courts declared him innocent they would have sent him back long back?

So, what is the point whether he admitted or not?

It would only be surprising news if he didnt work for RAW. I mean come on guys, you put him in jail for 30 years for working as an Indian spy, so it would be kind of bad for Pakistan's image if he wasnt an Indian spy :P

Back
Top Bottom